USS Donald Cook incident
- What frightened the USS Donald Cook so much in the Black Sea? - VOLTAIRE NETWORK | 8 NOVEMBER 2014
- USA Aegis jammed by new Russian secret jamming system!!! - phallus_naut, May 1, 2014
- Russia scrambles the controls of the aircraft carrier ’Ronald Reagan’ and the 7th fleet - VOLTAIRE NETWORK | 11 NOVEMBER 2015
- On the 27th October 2015, a Tupolev 142 made numerous approaches to the aircraft carrier USS Ronald Reagan, which was working on manœuvres with the 7th fleet and the South Korean Navy to the East of the peninsula. The Tupolev got as close as 500 feet from the aircraft carrier without either the carrier or the 7th fleet being able to react, which proved that Russia is now able to destroy a NATO flagship.
- Russia Claims Its Bomber Jammed U.S. Destroyer - Michael Peck, War Is Boring, April 24, 2014
- Don’t believe it
- Russian warplanes reportedly ward off US destroyer in Black Sea - RT - May 30, 2015
- "Apparently, the Americans have not forgotten the April 2014 incident when one Su-24 practically 'blacked out' all of the electronics on board the newest American destroyer Donald Cook," the source said.
- According to documentary film Crimea-the road to the Motherland (Крым. Путь на Родину) , Russia deployed in Crimea modern coast defense missile system Bastion, and made sure it is visible from space. They than illuminated Tomahawk-equipped Donald Cook, with Crimea in the range, with "Bastion" radar. At that point, Donald Cook turned back. According to Putin interview in the film, low-flying overflight was a local initiative and he was not informed; he described it as 'children play '/'hooliganism'. Some sources say SU 24 was unarmed.
Russian EW capabilities
- Russian Jamming System Blocks All NATO Electronics Inside Bubble 600 Km in Diameter over Syria - Webster Tarpley, October 17, 2015
- Russia’s Winning the Electronic War - Paul McLeary, Foreign Policy, October 21, 2015
- In Ukraine and Syria, Russian forces are using high-tech equipment to jam drones and block battlefield communications -- and forcing the U.S. to scramble to catch up.
- Are NATO Forces “Blind” In Syria? - Brandon Turbeville, November 2, 2015
- XYZ: What would happen if the Russian army really invaded Ukraine - Fort Russ, January 25, 2015 (Originally on Anti-Maidan Kharkov Facebook page)
- Russia May Use Electronic Jamming Systems to Protect Its Pilots in Syria - Sputnik, November 24, 2015
Baltic Sea, 2016
- While in operational proximity to the Russian naval base of the Baltic Fleet, the principle of freedom of navigation of US Navy destroyer does not negate the principle of freedom of aeronautics of Russian aircraft, according to Russian MOD Konashenkov.
- 'aeronautics' video, April 13, 2016
- Donald Cook, mitä tapahtui todella? (Donald Cook, what really happened?) - Risto Volanen, April 17, 2016
- What The USS Donald Cook and Polish Navy Were Doing Off Kaliningrad When They Were Buzzed By the Russian Air Force - John Helmer, April 17, 2016
- US WARSHIP DANGEROUSLY CLOSE TO RUSSIAN COAST? - Danielle Ryan, April 18, 2016