U.S. missile strike on Syria (2018)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- This page was created on March 18, 2018. The attack happened on April 14, 2018.
- For further details and discussion, see the talk page. (To see what is hot, see recent changes)
- 1 Chemical weapons false flag preparations
- 2 Chemical weapons allegations
- 3 Russian warnings of U.S. attack
- 4 Preparations for attack
- 5 Russian preparations
- 6 Attack cancelled?
- 7 Douma chlorine bomb
- 8 Israeli attack
- 9 April 14th missile attack
- 10 Deir ez-Zor?
- 11 Ohio-class submarine?
- 12 August-September 2018
- 13 Analysis
Chemical weapons false flag preparations
- US Prepared Militants for Conducting Chemical Attacks, Poised to Hit Syria - MoD - Sputnik, March 17, 2018
- US training Syria militants for false flag chemical attack as basis for airstrikes – Russian MoD - RT, March 17, 2018
- “We have reliable information at our disposal that US instructors have trained a number of militant groups in the vicinity of the town of At-Tanf, to stage provocations involving chemical warfare agents in southern Syria,” Russian General Staff spokesman General Sergey Rudskoy said at a news briefing on Saturday.
- “Early in March, the saboteur groups were deployed to the southern de-escalation zone to the city of Deraa, where the units of the so-called Free Syrian Army are stationed.”
- “They are preparing a series of chemical munitions explosions. This fact will be used to blame the government forces. The components to produce chemical munitions have been already delivered to the southern de-escalation zone under the guise of humanitarian convoys of a number of NGOs.”
- Four days to declare a Cold War - Thierry Meyssan, Voltaire Network, March 20, 2018 (Unz Review)
- Their plan was to fabricate an attack against an ex-double agent in Salisbury and at the same time a chemical attack against the « moderate rebels » in the Ghouta. The conspirators’ intention was to profit from the efforts of Syria to liberate the suburbs of its capital city and the disorganisation of Russia on the occasion of its Presidential election. Had these manipulations worked, the United Kingdom would have pushed the USA to bomb Damascus, including the Presidential palace, and demand that the United Nations General Assembly exclude Russia from the Security Council.
- Russian Trolls Denied Syrian Gas Attack—Before It Happened - Adam Rawnsley, Daily Beast, April 12, 2018
- Beginning in early March, Russia’s ministry of defense began to claim that it had picked up intelligence about “provocations” planned by Islamist militant groups outside Damascus designed “to accuse government troops of using chemical weapons in the Eastern Ghouta against civilians.” Defense ministry officials later elaborated that the conspiracy to mount false-flag chemical attacks involved a whole cast of characters ranging from U.S. special operations forces operating in the Syrian desert to Free Syrian Army members in the south of the country to al Qaeda members in Idlib Province.
- Chemical Attack’ Provocation With US Participation Planned In Syria – Source - Muraselon, May 3, 2018
Chemical weapons allegations
- See also Poisoning of Sergei Skripal
- Mattis: It would be ‘very unwise’ for Syria to use weaponized gas - The Hill, March 11, 2018
- France will strike Syria chemical arms sites if used to kill: Macron - Reuters, March 12, 2018
- Haley: World Must Punish Russia Or They’ll Chemical Attack New York City Next - Jason Ditz, antiwar.com, March 14, 2018
Russian warnings of U.S. attack
- March 13
- Islamists in E. Ghouta plan to stage false flag chemical attack – Damascus - RT, March 10, 2018
- US planning missile and bombing raid against Damascus — top brass - 'TASS', March 13, 2018
- Lavrov warns of ‘grave consequences’ of US new strike against Syria - 'TASS', March 13, 2018
- Russia vows to respond with force if Trump strikes Syria again - Newsweek, March 13, 2018
- Russian military threatens action against the US in Syria - CNBC, March 13, 2018
- Russia warns against attacking Damascus, says West is lying - Maxim A. Suchkov, Al-Monitor, March 13, 2018
- Russia Threatens Military Action Against US If Washington Strikes Syria - ZeroHedge, March 13, 2018
- Russia Vows Decisive Response to Nikki Haley/White Helmets False Flag - Adam Garrie, Eurasia Future, March 13, 2018
- Head of Russian General Staff Says Will Target US Aircraft if Strikes on Syrian Army Endanger His Servicemen - Marko Marjanović, Checkpoint Asia, March 13, 2018
- March 17
- US preparing strikes on Syria, carrier strike groups set up in Mediterranean - general - TASS, March 17, 2018
- Russia: US readying strikes on Syria – Russian MoD - Ruptly, March 17, 2018 (video)
- Several militant groups have been trained by US instructors in the vicinity of the Syrian town of Al-Tanf to stage provocations involving chemical warfare agents in southern Syria, according to Chief of the Main Operational Directorate of the Russian General Staff Colonel General Sergei Rudskoy, speaking during a briefing in Moscow, Saturday.
- "These provocations are supposed to be a pretext for the US and its allies for strikes against military and government targets on Syria’s territory," he stated.
- "We note that there are signs of preparations for possible attacks. Strike groups of cruise missile carriers have been formed in the east of the Mediterranean Sea, Persian Gulf and Red Sea," he added.
- Russia Claims US Deploys Warships For Imminent Attack On Syria, Trains Militants For False Flag Attack - ZeroHedge, Mar 17, 2018
- RUSSIA ISSUES ULTIMATUM: IF U.S. ATTACKS DAMASCUS "IT WILL BE THE LAST THING YOU DO" - Hal Turner Radio Show, March 19, 2018 (transcript)
- US Planning a Terrorist False Flag Chemical Attack to Justify Bombing Syria: Russia Says It Will Respond - Federico Pieraccini, Strategic Culture, March 20, 2018
- The Russian Military Warns: a Major War in Syria Is Imminent - Arkady Savitsky, Strategic Culture, March 21, 2018
- March 20
- Moscow Warns Washington Against Conducting Strike Against Syria - Sputnik, March 20, 2018
- "In this situation, of course, any provocations are possible, and we need to be prepared. Provocations could include staging the use of chemical weapons by government troops," Ryabkov said.
- "All this (poisoning of Sergei Skripal) is nothing more than a large-scale, multi-layer provocation, which is being conducted via a whole series of unlawful methods," the deputy head of the Russian Foreign Ministry added.
- Chief of Russian General Staff discusses Syria with US counterpart - Defense Ministry - TASS, March 22, 2018
- April 6
- Russian top brass warn al-Nusra, Free Syrian Army plotting chemical attacks in Syria - TASS, April 6, 2018
- Moscow Warns Against Foreign Attack in Syrian Areas Where Russian Troops Located - Sputnik, April 8, 2018
- Russia Convenes UNSC Meeting to Discuss Threats to International Peace - Sputnik, April 8, 2018
- April 11
- 'Get ready Russia' - Donald Trump tells Putin and Assad to expect missile attack as he says relations now worse than during Cold War - The Telegraph, April 11, 2018
- Earlier, Alexander Zasypkin, the Russian envoy to Beirut, said: “If there is an American strike, then we... will shoot down the missiles and target the positions from where they were launched.
- Mr Zasypkin’s comments, made in an interview with a Hizbollah-affiliated television channel, are the sternest Russian warning yet against American strikes. They go beyond previous threats that Russian troops would use their missile defence systems to shield the Assad regime.
- Note, that The Telegraph is wrong. The same statement was made a month ago.
Preparations for attack
- US, Israel Begin Joint Anti-Missile Operations In Juniper Cobra - Aire Egozi. Breaking Defense, March 9, 2018
- Heavy US Air Force transport aircraft landed in IAF bases two weeks ago and off-loaded full batteries of the most advanced ballistic missile detection and interception systems for the Juniper Cobra exercise. Hundreds of U.S personnel also arrived and began the deployment, escorted by IAF personnel.
- But missile defense is not the only part of this exercise. The USS Iwo Jima, a Wasp-class amphibious assault ship with 1,400 Marines, 1,100 Navy sailors, 25 aircraft and three hovercrafts, performed a drill with Israeli commandos on an Israeli beach March 7.
- Opposition factions in southern Syria prepare for major operation against regime - Middle East Monitor, March 10, 2018
- Nato Air Force is Moving from Turkey to Jordan - Andre Vltchek, New Eastern Outlook, March 12, 2018
- Israeli Military Drill Simulates Multi-front War - With Russia Intervening Over Syria - Yaniv Kubovich, Haaretz, March 15, 2018
- France's foreign ministry tells reporters to stop all travel to Syria - Reuters, March 16, 2018
- US Deploys Naval Strike Groups For Attacks On Syria, Trains Militants for False Flag Chemical Attacks - South Front, March 17, 2018
- Cruise Missile Strike Groups in East Mediterranean, Persian Gulf and Red Sea for Possible Strike at Syria - Hal Turner Radio Show, March 17, 2018 (live updates)
- ΕΚΤΑΚΤΟ – Επίθεση κατά ρωσικής βάσης στην Συρία – Ρωσία-ΗΠΑ αναπτύσσουν μεγάλες δυνάμεις – Πάμε για …παγκόσμιο πόλεμο; (Russian-based attack on Syria - Russia-US develop great powers - Let's go for ... world war?) - ellinotourkika, March 17, 2018
- Οι Αμερικανοί σε 48 ώρες χτυπάνε την Συρία – Ρωσία: «Θα καταρρίψουμε και τους πυραύλους, θα βουλιάξουμε και τα πλοία σας» (Americans beat Syria - Russia in 48 hours: "We will also destroy the missiles, we will sink your ships too") - ellinotourkika, March 18, 2018
- US-LED COALITION, ITS PROXIES TO LAUNCH ATTACK AGAINST SYRIAN ARMY IN EASTERN SYRIA – REPORTS - SouthFront, March 18, 2018
- The IDF prepares for all out war - Tzvi Lev, Arutz Sheva, March 18, 2018
- The IDF concluded a series of massive exercises on Thursday that mimicked all-out war on multiple fronts.
- Israel Quietly Begins Practicing for Possible War With Russia - Darius Shahtahmasebi, Anti Media, March 19, 2018
- Alleged PHOTOS Capture US Military Vehicles Arriving in Jordan - Sputnik, March 25, 2018
- LIBERTY PRIDE Vehicles Carrier - MarineTraffic
- Tracking data says the ship left AQABA INDUSTRIAL [JO] 2018-03-19 22:35 LT (UTC +2) and is expected to arrive in KR PTK (Korea) at ETA: 2018-04-07 17:00 LT (UTC +9)
- War Preparations: Leaked Images Allegedly Show US Military Tanks Arriving In Jordan - ZeroHedge, March 26, 2018
- ВАЖНО: США и остатки ИГИЛ готовят атаку в сирийском Дейр эз-Зоре (US and the remnants of IS prepare an attack in Deir ez-Zor) - Rusvesna, March 26, 2018
- US Establishes Large Military Base in Oil-Rich Syrian Province - SDF - Sputnik, March 27, 2018
- Moscow: US Deploys Hardware in Al-Tanf, Boosting Military Presence in Syria- Sputnik, March 29, 2018
- France Deploys Military Forces to Assist Kurdish Militants in Manbij - Reports - Sputnik, March 29, 2019
- French Special Forces to be deployed in Manbij very quickly: Macron to Syrian Kurdistan delegation - Baxtiyar Goran, Kurdistan 24, March 29, 2018
- Israeli Stealth Fighters Fly Over Iran Amid Speculation Of Imminent War - ZeroHedge, March 30, 2018
- Is France at War with Turkey? - Gearóid Ó Colmáin, American Herald Tribune, April 2, 2018
- WATCH: Supersonic Bombers Arrive at US Air Base in Qatar - Sputnik, April 3, 2018
- US would not seem to leave Syria “very soon” but, conversely, recent satellite imagery (al-Tanf and surrounding areas) reveals Washington increasing its presence in the war-torn country - Already Happened, April 3, 2018
- BREAKING: Trump's National Security Team to Consider Response to Alleged Syrian Chemical Attack - Sputnik, April 8, 2018
- Paris: Macron, Trump Exchange Data 'Confirming' Chemical Weapons Use in Douma - Sputnik, April 9, 2018
- Enter Bolton: Trump’s new security adviser comes with chemical casus belli on hand - RT, April 9, 2018
- 'Nothing off the table' in Syria: Trump promises decision on US military action within 24-48 hours - RT, April 9, 2018
- U.S. Navy Destroyer Armed With Tomahawks Arrives Off Syrian Coast, "Harassed" By Russian Warplanes - ZeroHedge, April 9, 2018 (However, Hurriyet has the story 'allegedly denied').
- US will act against ‘monster’ Assad with or without UN ‒ Haley - RT, April 9, 2018
- US Says No Evidence Assad Behind Chemical Attack; But Will Retaliate Regardless Of UN Decision - ZeroHedge, April 9, 2018
- Sura @AlSuraEnglish on Twitter, April 10, 2018
- #BREAKING - #British forces now mobilizing in #Cyprus base for strikes against #Syria. #US-led effort will involve #France, #UK and Middle Eastern allies to strike Syria over alleged chemical weapons use. #Russia has put all units in Syria and the Black Sea at high alert.
- Breaking: US Deploying Large Warship Fleet to Coast of Syria - ZeroHedge, April 10, 2018
- EASA Issues Alert for Eastern Mediterranean Due to Possible Airstrikes on Syria - Sputnik, April 10, 2018
- European Aviation Safety Agency (EASA) Issues rapid alert notification for "Eastern Mediterranean/Nicosia FIR Area" due to possible airstrikes on Syria in next 72 hours.
- Destroying Syria’s air force is one option for Trump - The Guardian, April 10, 2018
- US, France and Britain agree to respond to Syrian gas attack - The Guardian, April 10, 2018 (archive)
- Theresa May joined the US president, Donald Trump, and the French leader, Emmanuel Macron, on Tuesday in warning that they would respond to the Syrian gas attack in order to uphold the global ban on the use of chemical weapons.
- Just look at these headlines aka the writing on the wall - The Saker, April 10, 2018
- Donald Trump threatens WAR, tweets “get ready Russia” - The Duran, April 11, 2018
- May ‘orders British submarines into position’ as UK considers strike against Syria - RT, April 12, 2018
- UNCONFIRMED reports about #Russia and #US moves in #Syria over 24 hours - Maxim A. Suchkov, March 25, 2018 (tweet)
- PICTURES: Russia Ships Huge Batch Of Military Gear Into Syria - Muraselon, March 27, 2018
- Over 10,000 troops to take part in Russia’s Strategic Missile Force drills - TASS, March 27, 2018
- “Cold War”! Dangerous Squadrons Of Russian And American Fighters Near Cyprus - Fort Russ News, translated from Ινφογνώμων Πολιτικά, March 28, 2018
- Duma defense chief says Russia may respond with military force to US strike on Syria - RT, April 10, 2018
- SURA @AlSuraEnglish on Twitter, April 10, 2018
- #BREAKING - #Russian Su-34 jets now over #Latakia sea with anti-ship cruise missiles. #Syrian air space has been bustling with activity since #US threats of strikes.
- What kind of strike can Russia's anti-missile defense in Syria repel? - Russia Beyond, April 13, 2018
- Russia's Warnings Have Deterred a US Attack Against the Syrian Army - Reports © Sputnik/ Valeriy Melnikov - Suliman Mulhem, Sputnik, March 24, 2018
- Syria - The East-Ghouta-Afrin Exchange Is Complete - Where Will The SAA Go Next? - Moon of Alabama, March 25, 2018
- Pentagon: Russian Guidance Prevented Clash With Coalition Forces in Syria - Sputnik, March 28, 2018
- We're coming out of Syria very soon, let others take care of it - Trump - RT, March 29, 2018
- Is Trump “Retreating” From Syria Because Of The “Rojava Civil War”? - Andrew Korybko, Eurasia Future March 30, 2018
- Trump: I Want to Bring Troops Back From Syria, Have 'Great Dialogue' With Russia - Sputnik, April 3, 2018
Douma chlorine bomb
- Main article: Alleged Chemical Attack, April 7, 2018
- Dozens reported killed in suspected Syria gas attack; Damascus denies - Reuters, April 7, 2018
- Провокация в Думе (False-Flag provocation in Douma) - Colonel Cassad, April 7, 2018
- Syria chemical attack: Scores killed in Douma, rescuers say - Al Jazeera, April 8, 2018
- Syrian rescuers, medics say gas attack near capital kills 40 - AP News, April 8, 2018
- Syrian Air Defenses respond to ‘missile attack’ on airbase in Homs – state media - RT, April 9, 2018
- "Massive Explosions" Heard Above Syria Amid Reports Of Fighter Jets, Cruise Missiles Aistrikes; Pentagon Denies - ZeroHedge, April 9, 2018
- Multiple so far unconfirmed reports are coming in of a Sunday night air raid over Eastern Homs targeting several military facilities in Syria, including explosions at Syria's Tiyas Military Airbase (also known as T-4), as well as Al Sin and Al Shoryaat air bases.
- The unconfirmed reports follow footage of jets crossing through Lebanon, while there are also reports that U.S. warships have fired cruise missiles.
- Syrian Airbase in Homs Province Hit by Missile Attack - Reports - Sputnik, April 9, 2018
- Syria - Timelines Of 'Gas Attacks' Follow A Similar Scheme - Moon of Alabama, April 8, 2018
- Update II, quoting Elijah J. Magnier:
- Because #USA #UK #France can't look weak and not bomb the #Syrian army in response to the "chemical attack" claim/staged in #Ghouta... Because #Russia can't look weak and not respond... Maybe the T4 #Israeli attack is a compromise to halt a wider war?
- 2 Israeli warplanes carried out strikes on Syrian airbase – Russian MoD - RT, April 9, 2018
April 14th missile attack
|Claims about targets and success|
|Total||105 missiles fired, all hit their targets||103 missiles detected by air defenses, 71 were intercepted.|
|Defences||The Syrians fired 40 interceptor missiles, but most of them didn’t even get off the ground until allied missiles had already hit their targets, Pentagon officials said.||In total, Syrian air defence systems fired 112 air defence missiles.
|Source||Pentagon Press Briefing, April 14, 2018||Russian MoD Press Briefing, April 16, 2018|
- See also Syria's chemical weapons stockpile
- US Launches Impotent Attack on Non-existent "Chemical Facilities", Tony Cartalucci, April 14, 2018
- The OPCW has inspected the Barzah Research and Development Center the last time on Nov 22, 2017 and found nothing suspicious, as announced in their report dated March 13, 2018 (see paragraph 8).
- Pantsir-S1 Repelling US Strikes on Syria Showed 100% Effectiveness - Russian MoD -
- No one in Syria criticises Russia for the fact that it didn't unleash "WW3", Alexandr Kots, April 15, 2018
- Syrian Air Defense Officer: "My Crew Found the Missiles, the Russian BUKs Did the Rest” - Vesti News, April 15, 2018 (video)
- Twelve cruise missiles were launched at the Dumayr airbase from the direction of (direction of: stated in Rus., but not in Eng. captions; (map) the American base in Al-Tanf. Farthest missile was 26 km away from the airfield, the closest 12 km away. They were creating deception targets. All missiles were destroyed.
- Four Outlandish Russian Ministry of Defense Claims About The Syrian Missile Raid - Joseph Trevithick, The Drive, April 16, 2018
- Igor Korotchenko (Russian military expert/journalist, colonel in reserve, wikipedia-Rus) twits 1, 2, April 17, 2018
- At the time of the missile strike in Syria, all the US and UK ships and submarines that participated in it were followed (on target) by the ships of the Russian Navy which left Tartus and Russian submarines with a full ammunition of weapons -Source;; The figures of the Tomahawk cruise missiles shot down by the Syrian air defense announced at the briefing by the RF MoD are fully confirmed by the objective control data - Source
- Syria hands over two unexploded cruise missiles to Russia found after US strike, TASS, April 19, 2018
- 105 to 0: Why Syria's air defenses failed to intercept a single incoming missile - Jim Michaels, USA Today, April 20, 2018
- Frappes en Syrie : un des missiles Scalp « n'est pas parti » du Rafale, Le Point, April 18, 2018
- Three of the six cruise missiles the French frigate tried to fire failed to start. One of the ten missiles the French Rafale jets were supposed to fire also didn't take off.
- Are the Russians Correct? - Patrick Lang, Unz Review, April 25, 2018
- I am told by several foreign sources with access to the information needed to make a valid judgment that the Russians are correct. These people are friendly to the United States as are their governments. Over two thirds of the US coalition missiles failed to reach their targets. Why? All the reasons cited above must have played a role in this aerial defeat. Obsolescent weapons, a fully integrated air defense and skill brought to the fight.
- Syrian air defenses shot down 46 missiles fired in US-led strike — General Staff - TASS, April 25, 2018
- Note: The number 46 may only include the missiles destroyed in the Damascus area.
- Trump’s “Smart” Missiles In Syria: Summing Up Evidence And Numbers Provided By Russia - SouthFront, April 25, 2018
- What mysteries lie in the ruins of the Scientific Studies and Research Centre in Damascus?, Robert Fisk, April 26, 2018
- Free Syrian Army, US Preparing Chemical Provocation in Deir ez-Zor - Russian MoD - Sputnik, June 11, 2018
- Russian warship tracked down, watched 'stealthy' US nuclear sub in Med for hours – paper - RT, August 10, 2018
- The pursuit lasted more than two hours, during which the Russian ship recorded the basic parameters of the American submarine, which will be deciphered and added to the acoustic characteristics of the submarine. Izvestia said the USS Georgia, a cruise missile submarine, was the one that might have been tracked by the Russian Navy.
- Bolton calls on Al-Qaeda to stage more chemical attacks in Syria - Eva Bartlett, RT, August 24, 2018
- US, UK and France Prepare New Strike Against Syria - Russian MoD - Sputnik, August 25, 2018
- U.S. Warns Russia It Will Hit Assad If He Uses Chemical Arms, Sources Say - Bloomberg, August 25, 2018, and retold by RIA.
- The US deployed a destroyer into the Persian Gulf for a strike on Syria - RIA, August 25, 2018
- 'Two new (Russian) frigates will join the Navy in the Mediterranean Sea' - RIA, August 25, 2018
- Macron: France Ready to Conduct New Strikes on Syria if Chemical Weapons Used - Sputnik, August 27, 2018
- Syrian Air Defenses on Alert Ahead of Possible US Attack – Reports - Sputnik, August 27, 2018
- Russian Defense Ministry: US deploys carriers of cruise missiles to the Middle East for a strike at Syria - TASS, August 27, 2018
- Konashenkov recalled that on August 25, a USS destroyer Ross with 28 Tomahawk missiles, the range of which allows strikes throughout Syria, entered the Mediterranean Sea. Earlier, the general added, an American destroyer Sullivans with 56 cruise missiles arrived in the Persian Gulf. And at the airbase "El-Udeid" in Qatar, the strategic bomber B-1B of the US Air Force was redeployed with 24 cruise "air-to-surface" missiles JASSM.
- US on alert as Syrian regime prepares for assault on final rebel stronghold - CNN, August 27, 2018
- In a response to Russian claims the US is building up a Navy presence in the eastern Mediterranean to attack Syrian President Basha al-Assad, Pentagon spokesman Eric Pahon said, "What I can tell you is that Russian reports of a US military buildup in the Eastern Med are nothing more than propaganda. It's not true. That does not mean, however, that we are unprepared to respond should the President direct such an action."
- US Poised to Hit Syria Harder - Peter Korzun, Strategic Culture, August 27, 2018
- Russia sends its largest force to Syria as the U.S. prepares to attack, reports say - Newsweek, August 28, 2018
- Russia Warned US About 'Groundless and Illegal Aggression Against Syria' - Envoy - Sputnik, August 30, 2018
- Zakharova: terrorists prepared chlorine for staging a chemical attack in Idlib - TASS (Rus.) , August 30, 2018
- They [the United States] can build up missile capacities to strike Syria in just a day. Currently, strike forces of the United States, France and Britain consists of strategic and tactical aircraft on bases in Jordan, Kuwait and Crete. It has about seventy carriers, about 380 cruise air-launched missiles, as well as two American destroyers: Carney, and Ross, each has 28 Tomahawk on board
- US may build up forces over 24 hours for Syria strike, Russian diplomat says - TASS (Eng.), August 30, 2018
- Syria on Knife's Edge; USS Ross on-Station in the Med. - May be the "Sacrificial Lamb" to kick-off war - Hal Turner Radio Show, August 30, 2018
- Global Network for Syria Statement on Impending US, UK, French Military Intervention in Syria - August 30, 2018 via 21st Century Wire
- Syrian children kidnapped to be used in false chemical attack in Idlib: Report - Press TV, August 30, 2018
- Lavrov: Russia Submitted Proof of Planned Chemical Attack in Idlib to UN, OPCW - Sputnik, August 31, 2018
- US already drafted list of targets for potential strike in Syria – report - RT, August 31, 2018
- US draws up initial target list if Syria launches chemical weapons attack - CNN, August 31, 2018
- US Sub Spotted Near Mediterranean Amid Warnings of Staged Chem Attack in Syria - Sputnik, September 1, 2018
- The US Navy's Los Angeles-class submarine USS Newport News armed with Tomahawk cruise missiles has entered the port of Gibraltar at the entrance to the Mediterranean Sea.
- U.S. Will Respond "Swiftly" If Assad Uses Chemical Weapons: White House - ZeroHedge, September 4, 2018
- France Ready to Strike Syria if Chemical Weapons Used - Army Chief - Sputnik, September 6, 2018
- Trump Does 180 Shift On Syria: Regime Change Back On The Table - ZeroHedge, September 6, 2018
- Russia warns US of pending attack in Syrian area with US troops - CNN, September 7, 2018
- Top US Envoy Says "Lots Of Evidence" Assad Prepping Chemical Weapons; Russia Threatens Attack On US Base - ZeroHedge, September 7, 2018
- Chemical Weapons Provocation in Syria to Start September 8 - Russian MoD - Sputnik, September 8, 2018
- US Military Preparing For 'Options' In Syria - ZeroHedge via Ron Paul Institute, September 8, 2018
- U.S. Says Syria Plans Gas Attack in Rebel Stronghold - The Wall Street Journal, September 9, 2018
- The Pentagon is crafting military options, but Mr. Trump hasn’t decided what exactly would trigger a military response or whether the U.S. would target Russian or Iranian military forces aiding Mr. Assad in Syria, U.S. officials said.
- US Says Assad Has Approved Gas Attack In Idlib, Setting Stage For Major Military Conflict - ZeroHedge, September 9, 2018
- Syria's Assad approves gas attack in Idlib despite warning, report says - Fox News, September 10, 2018
- US warns Syria response will be 'stronger' than ever before if Assad uses chemical weapons again - Business Insider, September 10, 2018
- Staged Filming of Mock 'Chemical Attacks' Has Begun in Idlib - Russian MoD - Sputnik, September 11, 2018
- Marine F-35 aircraft carrier arrives in Middle East after Russia threatened US forces in Syria - Alex Lockie, Business Insider, September 11, 2018
- US Threatens Attack on Syria Will Be Stronger Than Ever - Jason Ditz, Russia Insider, September 11, 2018
- NATO warships move towards Syrian coast – report - AMN, September 17, 2018
- US aircraft carrier Truman crosses Atlantic after threats to Syria - RT, September 18, 2018
- Russia has information on upcoming chemical weapons provocations in Idlib — envoy - TASS, October 13, 2018
- Deconstructing the sacking of Rex Tillerson - M.K. Bhadrakumar, Asia Times, March 15, 2018
- The chairman of the US joint chiefs of staff, Gen. Joseph Dunford, spoke to his Russian counterpart, Gen. Valery Gerasimov, on Tuesday (March 13) to discuss Syria.
- WW3? the U.S. Threatens to Bomb Syria While Putin Promises to Retaliate - Mike Whitney, Unz Review, March 15, 2018
- The regional-international demarcation line in Daraa is approaching flashpoint - Elijah J Magnier, March 16, 2018
- Skripal, Syria & UNSC: Mass Psychosis Swept The World This Week - Andrew Korybko, Eurasia Future, March 16, 2018
- War Is On The Horizon - Paul Craig Roberts, March 17, 2018
- US War Plans: Kurdish land bridge to Israel? - Petri Krohn, The Duran, March 19, 2018
- A Truly Historical Month for the Future of Our Planet - The Saker, Unz Review, March 23, 2018
- Syria - Any U.S. Strike Will Lead to Escalation - Moon of Alabama, April 9, 2018
- BREAKING: Defining Moment for Putin: Stand up to US / Israel Empire of Chaos, or Fold? - Rossiya1 TV via Russia Insight. April 10, 2018 (video)
- Rostislav Ishchenko: When It's Not Expected... - alternatio.org via StalkerZone, April 13, 2018