Crash of Malaysia Airlines flight MH17/Witnesses
- Eye Witnesses of MH17 crash tell their stories published 22 July, 2015
- BBC interview, July 2014
- Witnesses-Paris Match 23 July, 2014
- Max van der Werff interviews a witness (translation) (video) 30 May, 2015
- Malaysian Airlines plane 'shot down' over Ukraine - Al Jazeera English, July 17, 2014
- MH17 - 'JIT witness tortured by Ukraine' -by Stefan Beck (twitter) , Novini.nl, August 10, 2018
- What did you see on the day the MH17 was shot?
- "In the province of Poltava, planes flew from Mirgorod and from Poltava. There are two flying bases. From Poltava and Mirgorod they flew here, to Donetsk, to bomb. Well, I've seen that ... I've served in the Soviet Army in anti-aircraft artillery, so I understand which planes are fighter aircraft, which are ground-attackers, which are bombers. So they flew above the house at a height of 70 to 100 meters. What I saw was that there were weapons under the wings, and when they flew back they were empty. So, they shot everything and then came back. So that's why I know what it is. "
- ...So you saw two Su-25 ' s?
- (It is said that on 23 September, 2015 the man was arrested by Ukraine for warning his 'rebel' friends about incoming Ukrainian planes. He was eventually exchanged in a prisoner swap, and is in Donetsk from December, 2017)
- How did JIT know you had called?
- "Well apparently in the context of the investigation ... On the Ukrainian side the Security Service did research. How I came into the picture: President Poroshenko demanded that everything be investigated more quickly. I was the first to be taken prisoner. I called that day around that time, half an hour before the disaster. According to Ukraine, that would mean that I contributed to the knockdown of the Boeing. "
- (Apparently JIT interview did not prevent his mistreatment in Ukrainian detention, They made me disabled, they struck my teeth, they hit me with my head against the wall. My motor skills are disturbed. I have Parkinson. Do you see? )
- "I want to add something", the man tells me, "The Boeing was shot down on 17 July 2014. They shot him with what I heard from the media with a BUK. But I only looked at Ukrainian media. I know what a BUK is. I was in the army at the anti-aircraft artillery, in the Soviet army. On July 19, remember the dates, the 17th they shot him, and on July 19 I saw on the highway near Polvata from the side of Kharkov that with two trailers two BUKs were transported. They have transported two BUKs. Camouflaged, they were dyed so that they were green-yellow. Such a kind of paint was there, camouflaged. On the 19th, so two days after the tragedy. While they said that there were no BUKs there. This is what I say to you. My wife and I then drove from the work, from Poltava and saw on the 19th, two days after the disaster, two BUKs that were transported with two trailers. And they stood still, stood on the highway. There is a Restaurant, Kiosk. Kapaly, the village Kapaly on the highway near Poltava. There were two BUKs there. "