- Яблочные дни/apple days 1985/1986 vid; aud ; text --
- touching heaven, vs.:
- Песни нелюбимых/songs of unloved, 2016. aud ;text
- Vasya Lozhkin
Well-known dark-pop artist, mostly paintings, and tries some music too. Was used by somebody's illustrated video clips of BG latest, Vremya N (Time N); to pretty sad result, which translates words into understandable imagary but which looks a lot like Igor Kolomoisky anti-Russia media, -with more talent. So, not going to link those youtube clips, but some Vasya Lozhkin direct instead.
- Motherland and Abroad
- Hello from Kibalchish: Monsieur Badboy? (from Arkady Gaidar Soviet classic story).
- Bdi (be vigilant), 'don't be vigilant'.
- Moterland hears/ Motherland remembers, Motherland hears, Motherland sees.
(@ Inturist strength)
- 'Berezka' --Russia
- Lezginka --Georgia, here in Dagestani flavor
- Vainakh, Chechen
- Khortitsa, Zaporozh Sich--Cossack/Ukrainian
- 7:40 Odessso - Berlinian in hard-jump, initially as Jewish as it gets (+also performed here in street-Klezmer on Deribasovskaya in Odessa)
- Oy Dusia or Marusia, initially as Cossack as it gets, here 'samovared' in Siberian-Canadian.