Jump to navigation Jump to search
@Adam I tried to contact you on twitter, is there a way we can directly communicate ?
- Hi, I think if you leave a message in his User_talk:Caustic_Logic, this shoutwiki is supposed to send him an email (that works with most emails but not all, and actually does not work for me...) Anyway he should see this eventually, but may be a delay... --Resup (talk) 08:54, 14 March 2016 (UTC)
- I don't know if you get an email notification if someone writes on your user page, actually I don't think so. But you get a message next time you log in. There is, however, an email function in the software. If you click on the User_talk:Caustic_Logic link, there's an option in the menu to the left under tools -> email this user, but only if you have registered with an email address yourself. Guess/hope he'll be around in the not too distant future anyway. Hallo Friedemann! --CE (talk) 13:17, 14 March 2016 (UTC)
- Hey, Wo... been distracted, not checking in much. Thanks, CE. I replied there (video request). Thanks for getting in touch. --Caustic Logic (talk) 15:07, 14 March 2016 (UTC)
- I have worked on Madaya, I have video footage from inside the town, with translations and also some more related stuff ... I could share on this wiki
- but I`d like to talk to someone non publicly first if possible.--FriedemannWo (talk) 15:30, 14 March 2016 (UTC)
- Alright, in a few places now ... Madaya is an area we covered some, but I didn't. Anything new we'd be happy to include and share. --Caustic Logic (talk) 23:17, 14 March 2016 (UTC)
- I still had no time to get into this site, found some useful tools "http://citizenevidence.org/2014/07/01/youtube-dataviewer/" I used this one to verify CET Time/Date on videos. Also an Image deconvolution filter often comes handy to improve image quality. --FriedemannWo (talk) 20:15, 28 March 2016 (UTC)
- Spent some time reading UN Reports on East Ghouta, and several other publications
- I think they tried a coniotomy to one/some of the patients - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MTEybYstSK0 --FriedemannWo (talk) 21:42, 29 March 2016 (UTC)
- Dead Bodys of Hisbollah and Syrian soldiers frozen - I bet these corpses are within Caesar Photos
- YT Link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2r4rpOdn5kk --FriedemannWo (talk) 09:26, 23 April 2016 (UTC)
- Some like them, yes. But probably not anyone killed in August 2014, nor usually anyone previously seen in a rebel video. I don't see any Hazbollah members acknowledged in the Caesar photos, but there's "defected solder", another, and another - Defected Warrant officer third class, a maybe defected Brigadier general, etc. and Palestinians - a guy who defected from the PLA, another one, another who might have and maybe his brother (see here), and an active soldier-driver with PLA, at least... --Caustic Logic (talk) 05:17, 24 April 2016 (UTC)
Btw. these victims with the "eye injuries" that looks like someone tortured them with a chemical, may that be caused in the process seen in the fridge video ? There you can see frozen corpses with ice on their eyes, ... not sure what happens when such a corpse is being reheated in order to take photos, ...
- No, it seems like part of a package deal that causes cyanosis (blue blood) and internal bleeding with mucous - I don't think freezing causes any of that, and I doubt there's any connection. I have a good eye for familiar face, and checked. None of them looks familiar, and again, if the scene is current, it's a year after Caesar's defection, and 7 months after the photos first made news, so they won't be included. But ... it's not current! Title specifies "old," and description specifies the scene is 7 months old. So, still too new. --Caustic Logic (talk) 06:43, 21 June 2016 (UTC)