@Adam I tried to contact you on twitter, is there a way we can directly communicate ?
- I don't know if you get an email notification if someone writes on your user page, actually I don't think so. But you get a message next time you log in. There is, however, an email function in the software. If you click on the User_talk:Caustic_Logic link, there's an option in the menu to the left under tools -> email this user, but only if you have registered with an email address yourself. Guess/hope he'll be around in the not too distant future anyway. Hallo Friedemann! --CE (talk) 13:17, 14 March 2016 (UTC)
- Hey, Wo... been distracted, not checking in much. Thanks, CE. I replied there (video request). Thanks for getting in touch. --Caustic Logic (talk) 15:07, 14 March 2016 (UTC)
- I have worked on Madaya, I have video footage from inside the town, with translations and also some more related stuff ... I could share on this wiki
- but I`d like to talk to someone non publicly first if possible.--FriedemannWo (talk) 15:30, 14 March 2016 (UTC)
- I still had no time to get into this site, found some useful tools "http://citizenevidence.org/2014/07/01/youtube-dataviewer/" I used this one to verify CET Time/Date on videos. Also an Image deconvolution filter often comes handy to improve image quality. --FriedemannWo (talk) 20:15, 28 March 2016 (UTC)
- Spent some time reading UN Reports on East Ghouta, and several other publications
- I think they tried a coniotomy to one/some of the patients - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MTEybYstSK0 --FriedemannWo (talk) 21:42, 29 March 2016 (UTC)
- Dead Bodys of Hisbollah and Syrian soldiers frozen - I bet these corpses are within Caesar Photos
- YT Link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2r4rpOdn5kk --FriedemannWo (talk) 09:26, 23 April 2016 (UTC)
- Some like them, yes. But probably not anyone killed in August 2014, nor usually anyone previously seen in a rebel video. I don't see any Hazbollah members acknowledged in the Caesar photos, but there's "defected solder", another, and another - Defected Warrant officer third class, a maybe defected Brigadier general, etc. and Palestinians - a guy who defected from the PLA, another one, another who might have and maybe his brother (see here), and an active soldier-driver with PLA, at least... --Caustic Logic (talk) 05:17, 24 April 2016 (UTC)
Btw. these victims with the "eye injuries" that looks like someone tortured them with a chemical, may that be caused in the process seen in the fridge video ? There you can see frozen corpses with ice on their eyes, ... not sure what happens when such a corpse is being reheated in order to take photos, ...
- No, it seems like part of a package deal that causes cyanosis (blue blood) and internal bleeding with mucous - I don't think freezing causes any of that, and I doubt there's any connection. I have a good eye for familiar face, and checked. None of them looks familiar, and again, if the scene is current, it's a year after Caesar's defection, and 7 months after the photos first made news, so they won't be included. But ... it's not current! Title specifies "old," and description specifies the scene is 7 months old. So, still too new. --Caustic Logic (talk) 06:43, 21 June 2016 (UTC)