Jump to navigation Jump to search
- For leaks by CyberBerkut see the talk page.
- Russia hacks Gmail: Kremlin hackers abused Google services to target Putin critics - India Ashok, IB Times, May 27, 2017
- Russian hackers with links to the Kremlin targeted over 200 Gmail users as part of a massive cyberespionage and disinformation campaign.
- Researchers also noted that the hacked and stolen content from Satter's Gmail were leaked on a blog run by a self-professed Russian hacktivist group called CyberBerkut.
- Note the disinformation in this fake news source. CyberBerkut is not Russian, but Ukrainian.
- Home: http://www.cyber-berkut.org/
- Wikipedia: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CyberBerkut