Ukraine Crisis Media Center
Ukrainian Crisis Media Center was founded in March, 2014 by leading Ukrainian experts in the fields of international relations, communications and public relations. The Center is launched to provide the international community with objective information about events in Ukraine and threats to national security, particularly in the military, political, economic, energy and humanitarian spheres. The Center, on a 24/7 basis, provides support to all the media who cover events in Ukraine. The Center is located in the hotel Ukraina (4 Instytutska Street, Kyiv), 3rd floor. Hotline – 050 1578159, 050 1578423, fax: 044 5937407, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information please visit uacrisis.org, and follow us on twitter.com/uacrisis, facebook.com/uacrisis, youtube.com/user/UACrisisMediaCenter.
— UACRISIS - AUTHOR ARCHIVES - EuromaidanPR
- Some UCMC materials
- ATO press briefings: google search, sample schedule search
- Weekly updates from the OSCE Special Monitoring Mission-UCMC: google search.
- Red lines to Zelenskii, aka "Joint statement by civil society representatives on the first political steps of the President of Ukraine Volodymyr Zelensky", May 23, 2019
- Leaked memo proves George Soros ruled Ukraine in 2014, minutes from “Breakfast with US Ambassador Geoffrey Pyatt” - Alex Christoforou, The Duran, August 20, 2016
- George Soros: "Agreement on the strategic communications issue—providing professional PR assistance to Ukrainian government would be very useful. Gave an overview of the Crisis Media Center set up by IRF (International Renaissance Foundation) and the need for Yatseniuk to do more interviews with them that address directly with journalists and the public the current criticisms of his decision making."