OSCE Special Monitoring Mission
(Redirected from OSCE SMM)Jump to navigation Jump to search
- THE MEANNESS OF THE OSCE. - Sladkov+ on Telegram, April 16, 2022 (video, copy)
- Meanness, in my philosophical understanding, is a treacherous violation of unconditional trust. So these Western guys, who were trusted as representatives of a civilized society, as an authoritative neutral organization, they shat themselves in full.
- They wanted to observe everything in Donbass, know about everything and be aware of it. What for? After all, no one knew the results of their work, their influence on pacification was zero. Well... it seems like they believe them all over the world, and we do. It turns out, according to pop-up information, these "obeeshniki" (OSCEshniki) may turn out to be just vulgar scouts.
- Their cameras of two hundred times approach were stuck all along the front line, it was possible to observe the moon. They didn't have time to remove one, the special operation began. And the Ukrainian military were too lazy to help the OSCE, fired at the camera from machine guns and fled. And there are flash drives, and there are videos on flash drives, and videos with peculiar targets.
- OSCE has been accused of spying for a long time, but these accusations remained unproven. But now we've found a telephone, computer, camera, flash drives all with information that has been registered as evidence in a criminal case raised by the people's republics for the shelling of DNR.
- REPORTS OF OSCE AIDING UKRAINIAN MILITARY COULD DAMAGE ITS REPUTATION - Drago Bosnic, South Front, April 19, 2022
- “OSCE has been providing targeting data to Ukrainian forces for nearly a decade.” – report.
- On March 22, 2022 OSCE condemned "Russia's bombing the theater in Mariupol", without an investigation and without visiting Mariupol. The mission there (end elsewhere) closed earlier in March.
- Tony @Cyberspec1 🇷🇺🇺🇦 on Twitter, April 22, 2022 (video)
- An #OSCE employee was detained in the #LPR for passing classified information to foreign intelligence services, which he admitted, says the Ministry of State Security of the LPR
- April 25, 2022. It is claimed that OSCE archive with field reports, subsequently not reported (or washed out) in the official reports, is discovered in OSCE office in Mariupol. (As for mortar shells said to be discovered there, OSCE staff was evacuated around March 6, before the reported delivery date).