Mmm... yes, please. About yourself: if you aren't a spammer, please prove it soon. Accounts are being more aggressively deleted. Hardly any are ever real contributors, just spammers or zombies. Zombies go now too. A simple "I'd like to contribute," maybe a contribution (on-topic, not spam), will do the trick. Thanks for not being yet another spammer, if you're not! (sign messages with the second button from right - after pressing "save page" it becomes like this ->) --Caustic Logic (talk) 08:25, 26 April 2013 (UTC)
- To note: I see a lot of random sites with a "MichaelHa" account, sometimes already deleted. Non-encouraging gibberish "bio" here... --Caustic Logic (talk) 08:25, 26 April 2013 (UTC)
- ...and this page on another social network that uses the same software platform. Both have a spam-links in the WWW-field, both British.
- Have a look at Micheal Ha on Facebook. Too handsome to be of any use to Syria. But why is Oscar Klein in Ottawa using his image. And Andrew in Kensington, UK – or was it in Cleveland Ohio? -- Petri Krohn (talk) 12:48, 26 April 2013 (UTC)
- His fucking page crashed my browser! What the hell is a "SOE company"? Yeah, "Search Engine Optimisation". Adding spam links to reputable sites helps. His contact information from whois:
- Mark Zumunner (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- 4709 Jacques St.
- Torrance, CA 90503
- Is there some service on the Internet where you can register your friends for penis enlargement spam? -- Petri Krohn (talk) 20:07, 27 April 2013 (UTC)