World War 3
From A Closer Look On Syria
- Note: Some of the information here is speculative or even humorous.
- 1 Military operations
- 2 Background
- 3 2003
- 4 2013
- 5 2014
- 6 2015
- 7 2016
- 8 2017
- 9 Reports with unclear meaning and significance
- 10 Nuclear
- 11 Satire
- 12 WW3 sites
- 13 Opinions
- 14 Population experiments
Operation Atlantic Resolve
- Operation Atlantic Resolve - Wikipedia
- Operation Atlantic Resolve are ongoing efforts in response to Russia's actions in Ukraine, mainly the War in Donbass. All U.S. efforts in support of NATO fall under the umbrella of Operation Atlantic Resolve.
- Atlantic Resolve | U.S. Army in Europe
- Atlantic Resolve is a demonstration of continued U.S. commitment to collective security through a series of actions designed to reassure NATO allies and partners of America's dedication to enduring peace and stability in the region in light of the Russian intervention in Ukraine.
- Operation Atlantic Resolve - Department of Defense
- Coverage of Operation Atlantic Resolve - Stars and Stripes
Operation Anaconda 2016
- Anakonda | U.S. Army in Europe
- The Political Message Behind NATO’s War Game in Poland - Austin Bay, Observer, June 8, 2016
- Massive NATO war game risks conflict with Russia - Johannes Stern. WSWS, June 9, 2016
- Has World War 3 Already Started? - Nick Giambruno, International Man, October 19, 2016
- Tartous to become Russia's permanent Syria naval base - The New Arab, October 10, 2016
- Russia to Turn Naval Facility in Syria’s Tartus into Fully-Fledged Permanent Naval Base - SouthFront, October 10, 2016
- Russia in Talks with Egypt to Lease Military Base - SouthFront, October 10, 2016
- Press review: Russian military base in Egypt, Putin in Turkey and Iranian oil in Belarus - TASS, October 10, 2016
- Egypt rules out any possibility of foreign military bases on its land Ahram, October 10, 2016
- Five Reasons Why Russia Needs a Military Base in Syrian Tartus - Sputnik, October 11, 2016
- Why does Russia need bases in Cuba and Vietnam again? - Nikolai Shevchenko, RBTH, October 13, 2016
- Enlargement of NATO - Wikipedia
- How to Solve the Putin Problem - Herbert E. Meyer, American Thinker, August 4, 2014
- Treat Russia Like the International Poison It Is - Eli Lake, Bloomberg, October 13, 2016
Syria, Ukraine, etc
- Donbass and Syrian Fronts: Two stages of a Single War - Robert Steuckers, June 15, 2016 (mirror)
- On the Verge of a Major War: Is There a Pilot in the Cockpit? - A-specto via SouthFront, October 17, 2016
- The US Is Creating a Crescent of Hate Around Russia - Mikhail Onufrienko, FAP News via Russia Insider, July 22, 2016
- Russia ‘prevented’ potential NATO launch of 624 cruise missiles in Syria – Defense Minister - RT, Published August 15, 2016
- Refers to the aftermath of the Ghouta CW attack.
- Help Obama Kickstart World War III! - Parody YouTube video by The Second City, September 9, 2013
- 2016 Russian remake: Aleppo. Faces of the frontlines (Start at 1m 15s)
- The Outlook for the New Year — Paul Craig Roberts, December 29, 2014
- Past Russian wars: a quick look at history - The Saker, January 2, 2015
- The number of well-informed commentators, politicians, blogger and observers who are predicting a war - or at least of a serious risk of war - between Russia and the USA is sharply rising. Though I myself am rather inclined to believe that the US will use the Ukrainian junta to attack Russia rather then risk a direct confrontation, I would not go as far as saying that I find a direct US-Russian war impossible. If only because many wars are not deliberately started, but rather stumbled into.
- World no closer to Cold War-style nuclear standoff, Putin tells global media chiefs - RT, June 20, 2015
- World War Three could be 30 SECONDS away as attacks on ISIS are intensified - Belfast Live, October 12, 2015
- Analysis - Russian Status-6 aka KANYON nuclear deterrence and Pr 09851 submarine - H I Sutton, November 20, 2015 (updated)
- Cornering Russia, Risking World War III - Alastair Crooke, Consortiumnews, December 11, 2015
- Is the U.S. Navy Deployed for WW3? - Petri Krohn, Fort Russ January 3, 2016
- CSIS report: A blueprint for US war with China - Peter Symonds, WSWS, January 25, 2016
- The Secret U.S. Army Study That Targets Moscow - Bryan Bender, Politico, April 14, 2016
- How Russia Is Preparing for WWIII - The Saker, May 26, 2016
- The danger of nuclear war between the US and China - Peter Symonds, WSWS, May 30, 2016
- Global Peace Index 2016: There are now only 10 countries in the world that are actually free from conflict - Adam Withnall. The Independent, June 8, 2016
- The United States and NATO Are Preparing for a Major War With Russia - Michael T. Klare, The Nation, July 7, 2016
- “Why WW3 between Russia and NATO is inevitable in 2017” - OffGuardian, July 7, 2016
- Russia is rapidly preparing for the day when they will nuke the United States - Survival Dan 101, July 23, 2016
- Saber Strike exercise - US Army Europe.
- Saber Strike is a long-standing U.S. Army Europe-led cooperative training exercise designed to improve joint interoperability through a range of missions that prepare the 13 participating nations to support multinational contingency operations. The exercise - taking place from May 27-June 22 in multiple locations throughout Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania - serves as an effective proving ground for units to validate their ability to assemble rapid-reaction forces and deploy them on short notice where needed. (...) Leading up to the exercise, the 2nd Cavalry Regiment will demonstrate U.S. land forces' dynamic presence throughout the region, exhibiting freedom of movement during a 2,200-kilometer tactical road march, called Dragoon Ride II, from Germany to Estonia. Participating nations this year include Estonia, Latvia, and Lithuania, as well as Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Luxembourg, Norway, Poland, Slovenia, the United Kingdom and the United States.
- WARNING TO RUSSIA !!! US Military Tanks and Soldiers in Poland to send message - ArmedForcesUpdate (Fort Anti-Russ of Australia? ), published October 15, 2016
- US Military tanks and soldiers arrive in Poland for Military training exercise ... final day of exercises for Saber Strike 16 at Tapa Training Area, Estonia, June 20, 2016.
- Chinese official: Prepare for a ‘people’s war at sea' - Alex Lockie, Business Insider, August 2, 2016
- RAND Corporation lays out scenarios for US war with China - Peter Symonds, WSWS, August 5, 2016
- Hillary, Trump, and War with Russia - Fred Reed, Unz review, August 11, 2016
- Pentagon decides to officially support Al-Qaeda in Syria. Sets up “exclusion zones” to shoot down Syrian and Russian jets - Alex Christoforou, The Duran, August 23, 2016
- Минобороны России @mod_russia on Twitter, August 25, 2016
- #Shoigu declared unannounced combat readiness inspection of Central, South, Western MD troops
- Third World War has never been so close - Alexandr Dugin, Katehon, September 20, 2016
- The Thucydides Trap: Are the U.S. and China Headed for War? - Graham Allison, The Atlantic, September 24, 2015
- In 12 of 16 past cases in which a rising power has confronted a ruling power, the result has been bloodshed.
- Vladimir Putin’s Outlaw State - Editorial Board, The New York Times, September 29, 2016
- U.S. weighs tougher response to Russia over Syria crisis: officials - Jonathan Landay, John Walcott and Matt Spetalnick, Reuters, September 29, 2016
- World War 3 Update: India Attacks Pakistan, What Next? - Susmita Pathak Mishra, Aussie Network News, September 30, 2016
- Russia-Baiting and Risks of Nuclear War - Ray McGovern, Consortiumnews, September 30, 2016
- Carter Promises More Resources for Pacific Pivot - Richard Sisk, Military.com, Sep 30, 2016
- See also US military action against Syria -> Plans for open aggression and US presidential elections -> Obama threatens WW3 with Russia
- World War 3 Fears Escalate: U.S. To Build 400 Nukes, Calls Russia 'Loose Cannon' Threat to World Peace - The Inquisitr, October 1, 2016
- Alex Jones brutal honesty, “There will be a goddamn war with Russia” if neocons impose no-fly zone in Syria (Video)
- How far are we from war with Russia over Syria? - Eric Margolis, October 2, 2016
- World War 3: Russia warns 'get ready' as Moscow fallout shelters for 12 million revealed - Henry Holloway, Daily Star, October 3, 2016
- NATO’s War On Russia: The Winds Howl Before The Storm - Christopher Black, New Eastern Outlook, October 3, 2016
- The Obama Administration’s Suspension of Syria Talks With Russia Is the Most Dangerous Development in a New Cold War - James Carden, The Nation, October 3, 2016
- Do We Really Want Nuclear War with Russia? - Robert Parry, Consortiumnews October 3, 2016
- World War 3 Update: Russia Fears Nuke Attacks, Gets Ready - Susmita Pathak Mishra, Aussie Network News, October 4, 2016
- Under U.S. Proxy Attack Russia Readies For Full War In Syria - Moon of Alabama, October 4, 2016
- CONFIRMED: Russia sends S-300 advanced missile system to Syria, U.S. runs out of options - Alexander Mercouris, The Duran, October 4, 2016
- 40 million Russians prepare for Nuclear War - Angela Borozna, The Duran, October 4, 2016
- Obama administration considering strikes on Assad, again - Josh Rogin, Washington Post, October 4, 2016
- More than 800 NATO aircraft to strike Syria within days - Firil Center For Studies, Berlin, October 4, 2016 (Google translation, original in Arabic)
- Stop Assad Now—Or Expect Years of War - John McCain, WSJ, October 4, 2016.
- Ground the regime’s air force, create safe zones for Syrian civilians, and arm the opposition.
- US Claims Right to Defend Against Russian Anti-Air Systems in Syria - Richard Sisk, Military.com, October 4, 2016
- In a warning to Russia, the Pentagon said Tuesday that the U.S. maintains the right to self-defense against advanced anti-aircraft systems sent to Syria by Moscow. "Those aircrews have the inherent right to self-defense," Cook said at a Pentagon news conference.
- URGENT: Military Told Prepare for Tactical Nuclear Exchange with Russia in Syria! - SuperStation95, October 4, 2016
- Stateside Military told to Prepare for Intercontinental one-for-one Nuke exchange!
- "We have been told to prepare for a tactical nuclear exchange with Russia in Syria and forces at home in the US have been ordered to prepare for one-for-one intercontinental ballistic missile exchange(s) with Russia once the fighting breaks out in Syria!" (Unreliable source, but this article is not about events but about growing hysteria.)
- Steve Rosenberg @BBCSteveR on Twitter, October 4, 2016
- Russia's flexing its muscles in today's newspapers: "We've shot down US planes before in Korea & Vietnam," points out one paper. (video)
- U.S. Army Chief Threatens War With Russia, The
Comedy CentralAlex Jones Channel, October 5, 2016, taken from: Dwight David Eisenhower Luncheon, Speaker: Gen. Mark A. Milley, Chief of Staff United States Army (full video).
- The U.S. Army's chief of staff on Tuesday issued a stern warning to potential threats such as Russia and vowed the service will defeat any foe in ground combat.
- Russian options against a US attack on Syria - The Saker, October 5, 2016
- John Kerry Sends Regrets - WSJ, October 5, 2016 (Editorial piece goes after Kerry ).
- US seeks to enforce global dominance by unleashing war on countries who oppose it – Assad - RT, October 5, 2016
- Russia warns nuclear war with West is imminent - The Independent, October 6, 2016 (mirror)
- Russian MoD reminded US 'strategists' the operational range of its SAM in Syria - RIA Novosti, October 6, 2016
- Beating the drums for war with Russia - Bill Van Auken, World Socialist Web Site, October 6, 2016
- ‘S-300, S-400 air defenses in place’: Russian MoD warns US-led coalition not to strike Syrian army - RT, October 6, 2016
- Mark Knoller @markknoller on Twitter, October 6, 2016
- On Syria, @PressSec reiterates that military action against regime more likely to lead to "unintended consequences" not in US interests.
- World War III Between the US and Russia...Inside a Cup - Elijah J. Magnier, Al Rai via Stalker Zone, October 7, 2016
- Lavrov hopes warmongers eager to attack Syria won’t gain upper hand in US - TASS, October 6, 2016
- Putin Authorizes Sinking Of NATO Ships As Russian Troops Prepare For Syria Deployment - Sorcha Faal, October 6, 2016
- SA-21/S-400: Will America Have Enough Brains Not to Cross the Line - L!FE, via Salker Zone, October 7, 2016
- 'Russia moving nuclear-capable missiles into Kaliningrad, says Estonia' - The Guardian, October 7, 2016
- Germany's Steinmeier Says East-West Tensions 'More Dangerous' Than Cold War - RFE/RL, October 7, 2016
- "It's a fallacy to think that this is like the Cold War," Steinmeier said. "The current times are different and more dangerous."
- Calls for British military action to stop Vladimir Putin's air assault on Syria - Dan Warburton, Daily Mirror, October 9, 2016
- "They say the threat is coming from Assad and Russia who are systematically killing civilians. Russia, a member of the UN Security Council, is committing war crimes on a daily basis.”
- Mr Woodcock called for British air strikes on Assad’s military bases found to have violated “no-fly zones” to bomb Aleppo. He said: “Russia has to know there will be consequences if they continue to act in this way. A ‘no-bombing zone’ proposal would say clearly to Russia and Syria, ‘Every time you drop barrel bombs on civilians, we will attack a regime target. Our firepower is greater than yours’.”
- Russia considers sending new "Pantsir" anti-aircraft system to Syria, according to (not very reliable) "Izvestia", October 7, 2016
- Nuclear Poker - Israel Shamir, The Unz Review, October 9, 2016
- For the future historians, WWIII commenced with the US decision to terminate bilateral talks with Russia over Syria.
- No Prospect of World War - The US Is Bluffing - Izvestia via Russia Insider, October 10, 2016
- Discussions of war between the USA and Russia began after American generals spoke at a Pentagon meeting on October 4, saying that war would be “quick and lethal”. Army Chief of Staff General Mark Milley said that armed conflict between Washington and Moscow was “almost guaranteed”. Moreover, Major General William Hicks said war would begin “in the very near future”, and the Pentagon has begun to prepare for combat on a scale that the US has not seen since the Korean War.
- Extension of the conflict - Thierry Meyssan, October 10, 2016
- Russia Reads US Bluster as Sign of War - Ray McGovern, Consortiumnews, October 11, 2016
- “Oops!”—A World War! - Dmitry Orlov, Club Orlov, October 11, 2016
- A no-fly zone for Aleppo risks a war that could engulf us all - Jonathan Steele, The Guardian, October 12, 2016
- Global Tensions Between East And West Reach Boiling Point - Graham Vanbergen , True Publica, October 12, 2016
- Poland to Lose Control Over Security if 'Involved in Russia-US Standoff' - Sputnik, October 12, 2016
- British tabloids go into WWIII frenzy over reported pull-out of Russian officials’ relatives - RT, October 12, 2016
- Time To Pay Attention — In The Last 48 Hours, Humanity Just Moved To The Brink Of World War - Claire Bernish, Activist Post, October 12, 2016
- All Normal US-Russian Channels of Cooperation ‘Frozen’ - Ambassador - Sputnik, October 12, 2016
- Obama To Decide Friday On Military Action In Syria - ZeroHedge, October 13, 2016
- West must stop 'pulverisation' of Aleppo - Boris Johnson - BBC News, October 13, 2016
- Mr Johnson said a new set of "kinetic" options would be considered at a UK meeting of foreign ministers on Sunday (October 16).
- DEFCON Warning System – Update 10/13/16 - DEFCON 3.
- Urgent - Why Is Diego Garcia Wall-To-Wall US Bombers? - Anonymous online post, via Rense.com, October 14, 2016
- Western media suppresses news of U.S./Russian clash and U.S. climbdown over Syria - Alexander Mercouris, The Duran, October 14, 2016
- Russia Is Preparing for War, While The American Public Slumbers On - Gilbert Doctorow, Russia Insider, October 14, 2016
- The end result of the official silence in the USA about Russia’s readiness to defend what it considers its national interest is that Americans are flying blind.
- US nuclear attack warning 'upgraded to level 3' as Russian threat goes 'beyond Cold War' - Joshua Nevett, Daily Star, October 14, 2016
- AMERICA is edging closer to nuclear armageddon after upgrading its attack “defence readiness”, it has been claimed.
- 7 Ways Russia Is Telling People to Prepare for War - Patrick Reevell, ABC News, October 14, 2016
- Putin ramps up WW3 fears as he launches NUCLEAR MISSILES in terrifying show of power - Express, October 14, 2016
- Obama Tells CIA To Prepare For Cyber War With Russia - ZeroHedge, October 14, 2016
- Obama Orders Government Plan for 'Extreme Space Weather' - Newsweek, October 14, 2016 (WH, Nuclear electromagnetic pulse? -No, more likely non-nuclear electromagnetic pulse bomb, and/or big Sun flare hitting Earth too; both can be devastating for all electric grids and circuits.)
- Obama administration asks CIA to prepare revenge cyber attack against Russia - Caroline Mortimer, The Independent, October 15, 2016
- Russia slams 'unprecedented' US threats over cyber attacks - AFP, October 15, 2016
- Russia envoy: Tensions with US are probably worst since 1973 - AP International News, October 15, 2016
- President Obama Threatens President Putin with Nuclear War - Eric Zuesse, October 15, 2016
- Going Beyond Propaganda - Nuclear Conflict: Deception Or Real Threat? - Federico Pieraccini, Strategic Culture, October 16, 2016
- Aleppo, Ukraine, cyber attacks, Baltic threats: what should we do about Putin? - Simon Tisdall, The Observer, October 16, 2016
- 'Aircraft carrier killer test fired on a shore based target' -"lenta.ru", October 17, 2016
- Russia test-fired P-700 Granit anti-naval supersonic cruise missile from a submarine, on a shore-based target.
- Who Brought the World to the Brink of World War III? - Michael S. Rozeff, LewRockwell.com, October 17, 2016 (mirror)
- Russian air defense raises stakes of U.S. confrontation in Syria - Karen DeYoung, Washington Post, October 17, 2016
- Turkey warns that World War Three is inevitable if the Syrian conflict continues - AFP via Daily Mail, October 17, 2016
- Russia will start World War Three with America, Turkey warns - Alexandra Sims, The Independent, October 18, 2016
- Ukraine's Civil War Threatens to Expand to Directly Involve NATO, Russia - Sputnik, October 18, 2016
- U.S. Air Force RQ-4 Global Hawk drone flew over Ukraine with transponder turned on for everyone to see - The Aviationist, October 18, 2016
- We can’t completely rule out this happened by accident but considered that the risk of breaking OPSEC with an inaccurate use of ADS-B transponders is very well known it seems quite reasonable, in a period of raising tensions with Russia, to believe that the unmanned aircraft purposely broadcast its position for everyone to see, to let everyone know it was there.
- The Slide Toward War With Russia - The Nation, October 19, 2016 (mirror)
- World War III? Indo-Pacific Theatre - Kerry Bolton, Katheon, October 20, 2016
- Are Russia and America Headed Towards a Nuclear War? - Dave Majumdar, The National Interest, October 20, 2016
- Geopolitical Chess: Game, set and match to Russia - Timothy Bancroft-Hinchey, Pravda.Ru, October 21, 2016
- Russia and US are on BRINK OF WAR says Russian Lt General - Sofia Delgado, Daily Express, October 23, 2016
- Putin’s ‘Satan’ nukes would ‘WIPE OUT’ US East Coast in MINUTES should WWIII break out, experts warn - The Sun, October 24, 2016
- By Cooperating With Washington On Syria Russia Walked Into A Trap - Paul Craig Roberts, October 24, 2016
- Exclusive: Trump says Clinton policy on Syria would lead to World War Three - Reuters, October 25, 2016
- Russia Calls the War Party's Bluff - Pepe Escobar, Sputnik, October 25, 2016
- Britain to send hundreds more troops to Russia border as Cold War tension escalates across Europe - The Telegraph, October 27, 2016
- Around 800 soldiers along with tanks, armoured vehicles and drones will now head to Estonia in the spring in a Nato effort to reassure the Baltic states over Russian aggression.
- Soon 15 NATO Nations Which Do Not Border Russia Will Have Troops on the Russian Border - Mark Nicholas, Russia Insider, October 27, 2016
- Nato squares up to Putin - Daily Mail, October 27, 2016
- Playing With Fear: Russia’s War Card - Michael KhodArkovsky, NYT Opinion, October 26, 2016
- Germany to send modern tanks to Russian border – Defense Ministry - RT, October 27, 2016
- I Don't Think We Should Go to War With Russia, That Doesn't Make Me Putin's Best Mate - Benjamin Harris-Quinney, Breitbart, October 30, 2016
- The real traitors to British interests are genuinely dangerously close to pushing us into WW3 with their ironically Stalinist approach to the topic of Russia, and anyone who is willing to acknowledge the existence of the world’s largest nation, or sin of sins: question the desire to declare all-out war on it. From Farage to Trump, anyone who queries why we are hell bent on going to war with Russia and Syria is immediately branded as a traitor and personal puppet of Putin.
- 48% of Russians say World War 3 could break out over Syria - Andrey Ivanov, Svobodnaya Pressa, via Fort Russ, November 1, 2016
- Something Big Is Underway On All Fronts - Jeremiah Johnson, SHTFplan.com, November 2nd, 2016 (mirror: ZeroHedge)
- The bottom line: the stage is being set to start WWIII on the slightest provocation.
- To πυρηνοκίνητο υποβρύχιο USS Georgia στη Σούδα για ανεφοδιασμό - Agonas Kritis, November 3, 2016
- This Is No ‘New Cold War’; It’s Far Worse Than That - Eric Zeusse, Strategic Culture, November 3, 2016
- U.S. Govt. Hackers Ready to Hit Back If Russia Tries to Disrupt Election - NBC News, November 4, 2016
- US Military Hackers Claim Penetration of Russian Infrastructure - Sputnik, November 5, 2016
- NATO puts 300,000 troops on 'high alert' in readiness for a confrontation with Russia as fears grow Putin is preparing to attack the West - Daily Mail, November 7, 2016
- NATO places 300,000 troops on high alert, ready to attack Russia over fictional “cyber attacks” and “propaganda” - Alex Christoforou, The Duran, November 7, 2016
- In summary, NATO justifies its military build up around Russia as a response to:
- The biggest ammo shipment in 20 years arrives in Germany - Sgt. 1st Class Jacob McDonald, Army.mil, November 8, 2016
- These crazy photos show a Russian Su-27 Flanker dogfighting with a U.S. Air Force F-16 inside Area 51 - The Aviationist, published January 8, 2017
- The photographs in this post were taken from Tikaboo Valley, near Groom Lake, Nevada, by Phil Drake, who was lucky enough to observe a Su-27P Flanker-B dogfighting with an F-16, presumably one of the four Groom Lake based -D models in the skies of the famous Area 51... The date was November 8th, US election day, and the sighting was between 1500 and 1525.
- Media blackout: White House issues executive order giving broad powers to ‘Global Health Security Agenda’ for infectious disease threats - Strange Sounds, November 9, 2016
- Trump's Victory Prevented World War 3 - Sputnik, November 10, 2016
- Could Trump reform US foreign policy? - Stephen Kinzer, Boston Globe, November 10, 2016
- If [Trump] remains firm and pulls us out of the spiral of US-Russia confrontation, he will be stepping back from the conflict that has seemed more likely than any other to explode into nuclear war.
- How World War III Could Begin in Latvia - Foreign Policy, November 16, 2016
- Prediction: Donald Trump will have to decide if the defense of Latvia is worth risking a major war.
- Live Breaking News - Nuclear Confrontation between Russia and NATO (fiction) - BBC, November 25, 2016 (mirror)
- Sweden tells municipalities to prepare for war - RT, December 14, 2016
- US to ship 1,600 tanks to Dutch arms depot in ‘clear message’ to Russia - RT, December 16, 2016
- Why 2017 is the most dangerous year for Britain since the Cold War - Daily Mail, December 29, 2016
- With the US and France both set to be run by Putin acolytes, it will fall to us to defend the Baltic states if Russia strikes. Yet we've cut our military to the bone...
- What Is The Obama Regime Up To? — Paul Craig Roberts, December 30, 2016
- Syrian Conflict Shows 'Whose Military is More Capable' - Sputnik, December 31, 2016
- "War is the only criteria that works. All the rest is philosophy."
- US could go to war with Russia before January 20: US journalist - PressTV, December 31, 2016
- US Army, German Bundeswehr dispatch thousands of troops to Eastern Europe - Johannes Stern, WSWS, December 31, 2016
- America’s Secret Planned Conquest of Russia - Eric Zuesse, OffGuardian, January 2, 2017
- US sends 3,600 tanks against Russia - Massive NATO deployment underway in Europe - DONi News Agency, January 4, 2017
- US sends special forces to RUSSIAN BORDER as Nato is poised to strike back against Vladimir Putin’s ‘aggression’ - The Sun, January 4, 2017
- Very Powerful People In The U.S. Government Want War – This Is Their Sales Pitch - ZeroHedge, January 5, 2017
- The War against the Truth, When the Lie Becomes the Truth. Is Obama Preparing War Against Russia? - Michel Chossudovsky, Global Research, January 7, 2017
- US-NATO 'Buildup on Russian Border Could Lead to Nuclear War' - Nobel Laureate - Sputnik, January 12, 2017
- Is This The Coup In America? “U.S. Troops On Russian Border” To Start War Before Inauguration - Mac Slavo, SHTFplan.com, January 12, 2017 (via ZeroHedge)
- Trump adviser Steve Bannon believes there is 'a major war brewing, a war that's already global' - Shane Croucher, IB Times, January 31, 2017
US tanks roll into...
- U.S. tanks roll into Germany to bolster NATO deterrent against possible Russian aggression - Washington Post, January 6, 2017
- USA is shipping tanks to Bremerhaven to Eastern Europe - gmx.ch (Switzerland), + photo, in cooperation with Spiegel online, January 8, 2016
- Танки США идут на Калининград. Можно ли предотвратить усиление НАТО в Восточной Европе? (US tanks are rolling on Kaliningrad. Is it possible to prevent strengthening of NATO in the Eastern Europe?), by Andrei Polunin, Svobodnaya Pressa (Free Press) , January 8, 2017
- Translated as Obama sends hundreds of tanks to Russian bordeṛ - Fort Russ, January 8, 2016
- Thousands Of US Troops Arrive In Europe In "One Of Largest Deployments Since The Cold War" - ZeroHedge, January 9, 2017
- Massive military build up in Poland picks up speed as NATO signals “war-like” offensive action towards Russia - Alex Christoforou, The Duran, January 10, 2017
- US tanks and troops in Poland a threat, Russia says - BBC News, January 12, 2017
Russian 'Iskanders' detected in...
- Iskander missiles detected on Khmeimim aribase, Syria by Israeli satellite -Rusvesna, January 8, 2017
- according to some reports, they could be deployed in the area of the military airport from March 2016
- BREAKING: Donald Trump accuses Join McCain and Lindsey Graham of wanting to start World War III - Adam Garrie, The Duran, January 30, 2017
- The joint statement of former presidential candidates John McCain & Lindsey Graham is wrong - they are sadly weak on immigration. The two Senators should focus their energies on ISIS, illegal immigration and border security instead of always looking to start World War III.
- — Donald J. Trump
- 7 February: NATO maneuvers and Russian snap check of air defenses.
- Could America Win a War Against Russia and China at the Same Time? - Robert Farley, The National Interest, February 3, 2017
- US & Russia’s fundamental interest not to destroy each other with nukes – former US ambassador - RT, FEBRUARY 17, 2017
- Blood in the Water: the Trump Revolution Ends in a Whimper - Mike Whitney, Counterpunch, February 16, 2017
- Foreign policy elites believe the US and its NATO allies can engage Russia in a shooting war without it expanding into a regional conflict and without an escalation into a nuclear conflagration. It’s a risky calculation but, nevertheless, it is the rationale behind the persistent build up of troops and weaponry on Russia’s western perimeter.
- How many people would die in a war between the US and Russia? - Andre Damon, WSWS, February 21, 2017
- Sleepwalking Into a Nuclear Arms Race with Russia - Chuck Spinney and Pierre Sprey, Ron Paul Institute, February 24, 2017
- How ‘New Cold Warriors’ Cornered Trump - Gareth Porter, February 25, 2017
- The Resurrection of Armageddon - Paul Craig Roberts, The Unz Review, February 27, 2017
- How US nuclear force modernization is undermining strategic stability: The burst-height compensating super-fuze - Hans M. Kristensen, Matthew McKinzie, Theodore A. Postol, Bulletin of the Atomic Scientists, March 1, 2017
- Cold War 2.0?! Lawmaker: US Needs to Plan for Potential Nuke War With Russia - Cassandra Fairbanks, Sputnik, March 18, 2017
- ”But what Russia now says is that they will quote, ‘escalate to de-escalate.’ They are willing to use nuclear weapons to de-escalate a conventional attack. I think that the problem here is that we don’t really have a plan to deal with that.”
- If a nuclear bomb is dropped on your city, here's where you should run and hide - Dave Mosher and Andy Kiersz, Business Insider, March 18, 2017
- Does the Washington Establishment Seek War with Russia? - Eric Zuesse, Strategic Culture, March 31, 2017
- Can NATO and Russia avoid a war in Europe? - Vladimir Mikheev, Russia Beyond The Headlines, April 1, 2017
- Diplomatic Give-and-Take Is Not a Sign of Weakness - Daniel L. Davis, The American Conservative, April 3, 2017
- Washington and Moscow are heading toward crisis.
- Spicer: “Under Obama We Were Too Weak; Now With A Strong Leader Such As Trump We’re Absolutely Ready For WWIII” - Alex Stevan, Newslo, April 7, 2017 (Satire)
- Can US Warplanes Evade Russian Air Defenses? We May Soon Find Out in Syria - Patrick Tucker, Defense One, April 7, 2017
- Trump Is Hiding In A Nuclear Bunker Beneath #Maralago (video) - Mimi Al Laham, April 9, 2017
- How Just One Bomb Could Take America and Russia to the Brink of World War III - Harry J. Kazianis, The National Interest, April 11, 2017
- TRUMP'S ATTACK ON SYRIA PART OF MUCH LARGER GLOBAL POLICY SHIFT (video) - Christopher Greene, AMTV, April 11, 2017
- Is That Armageddon Over The Horizon? - Paul Craig Roberts, April 12, 2017
- Russia ready to shoot down US aircraft and missiles in Syria. The US military knows it. . Alexander Mercouris, The Duran, April 13, 2017
- Stephen F. Cohen: Russia Is Preparing for the Possibility US Will Start a War - Russia Insider, April 13, 2017
- Dangerous Donald Trump risks plunging us into World War III - The Mirror, April 14, 2017
- Tillerson in Moscow: Is World War III Back on Track? - Michael Jabara Carley, Strategic Culture, April 14, 2017
- World Held Hostage by American Military Madness - Finian Cunningham, Sputnik, April 14, 2017
- It seems only a matter of time before the US finally triggers a war with any number of foreign states that it designates as "enemies" – North Korea, Syria, Iran, Russia or China.
- Trump Won’t Be Cancelling World War 3 After All - StormCloudsGathering via Global Research, April 14, 2017
- The American Government’s Secret Plan for Surviving the End of the World - Marc Ambinder, Foreign Policy, April 14, 2017
- Newly declassified CIA files offer a glimpse of the playbook the Trump administration will reach for if it stumbles into a nuclear war.
- Could World War 3 really happen? How nuclear weapons and chemical warfare could lead to the Apocalypse - The Sun, April 14, 2017
- Some claim that global conflict is closer than ever before.
- Morbid fascination or genuine distress? Google searches for ‘World War 3’ at record high - RT, April 14, 2017
- Nuclear War Is As Great A Threat As Ever, And The Elites Are Playing Games With Our Lives - Caitlin Johnstone, April 15, 2017
- Nuclear experts speak on the dangers of war between the US and Russia - Bryan Dyne and Barry Grey, WSWS, April 15, 2017
- World War III? China says it's possible as standoff between Donald Trump and North Korea rises - Economic Times, April 15, 2017
- China Warns ‘World War 3 Imminent’ - Kashmir Observer, April 15, 2017
- Google Searches For ‘World War 3’ And ‘Trump War’ Hit All Time High - Lee Moran, Huffington Post, April 15, 2017
- World War 3: Nuke war will explode on ‘THIS’ date - and it’s just DAYS away - Nicholas Bieber, Daily Star, April 16, 2017
- A "MESSENGER of God" who accurately predicted the major events leading up to World War 3 has sensationally revealed the exact day war will begin.
- 'EVERYBODY in the world will die' Shock US and Russia nuclear war warning - Joshua Nevett, Daily Star, April 19, 2017
- Feds to Conduct "Operation Gotham Shield" Simulating 10kt Nuke Detonation over NYC/NJ Next Mon. & Tues.! - SuperStation95, April 19, 2017
- American Media Are Getting People at Home Ready for War With North Korea - Matt Novak, Gizmodo, April 25, 2017
- Mounting Incitements to War With Russia - Stephen F. Cohen, The Nation, April 26, 2017
- Villainizing the Kremlin—without much evidence—for crises from Washington and Europe to Syria, Ukraine, and Afghanistan is increasing the possibility of a US-Russian war.
- Запад обвиняет Россию во всех мировых проблемах - Герасимов (The West accuses Russia of all the world's problems - Gerasimov) - Zvezda, April 26, 2017
- US missile shield aims to cover sudden nuclear strike against Russia – General Staff - RT, April 27, 2017
- Washington Plans to Nuke Russia and China - Paul Craig Roberts, April 27, 2017
- More Evidence that Washington Is Criminally Insane - Eric Zuesse, May 3, 2017
- America’s Top Scientists Confirm: U.S. Goal Now Is to Conquer Russia
- World War 3 fears as US General requests more troops in Europe for showdown with Russia - Daily Star, May 3, 2017
- General Curtis Scaparrotti requested more US troops being deployed to the frontier with Russia to fend off any moves by Vladimir Putin.
- Putin Warns Against WW3 - Brother Nathanael, May 14, 2017 (video)
- Gorbachev Warns of Growing Danger - Rick Sterling, Consortiumnews, May 15, 2017
- Is the U.S. Military Preparing for War? - Dan Goure, The National Interest, May 15, 2017
- WW3 is on the horizon. Turkey set to approve “fast-track” deployment of troops to Qatar - Alex Christoforou, The Duran, June 7, 2017
- ‘Nobody would survive’: Putin to Oliver Stone on ‘hot war’ between Russia & US - RT, June 7, 2017
- If Russia Wasn't Armed With Nukes, 'We Would Be Facing Another War' - Sputnik, June 21, 2017
- Here's how an air war between Russia and the US in Syria would go down - Alex Lockie, Business Insider, June 23, 2017
- Business Insider says this is what would happen if US and Russia engaged in Syria air war… - Alex Christoforou, The Duran, June 24, 2017
- Trump Plays Nuclear ‘Chicken’ with Putin over Syria - Eric Zuesse, Al Masdar News, June 28,2017
- A major war in the Middle East is now more likely than ever - Shahir Shahidsaless, Middle East Eye, June 26, 2017
- Russian military 'harassed' US-flagged merchant ship in the Baltic ahead of exercises - David B. Larter, Defense News, June 27, 2017
- Here Are 5 Ways the Unthinkable Could Happen: A Nuclear War - Tom Nichols, The National Interest, July 13, 2017
- Are Russia and America Headed for a Showdown? - George Beebe, The National Interest, July 24, 2017
- The Operation Barbarossa II File: But Who Will Prosecute? - Christopher Black, New Eastern Outlook, July 28, 2017
- Putin Herded the US Into an Impasse which There Is No Escape - Alexander Khaldei, cont.ws via Stalker Zone, July 29, 2017
- Well-written and essentially correct political journo piece explaining why an orange revolution in Russia is not going to happen (written for those who might think it might)
- War is Peace: US Deploys New Form of Hybrid Aggression in Ukraine Against Russia - Sputnik, July 31, 2017
- Without Debate, Conformist Politicians Ramp Up The New Cold War - Michael Tracey, August 1, 2017
- Why US Sanctions Bill is the Last Straw for Russia, Iran, North Korea - Ekaterina Blinova, (Gilbert Mercier), Sputnik, August 1, 2017
- Russia’s Military Drills Near NATO Border Raise Fears of Aggression - The New York Times, August 1, 2017
- American military officials are concerned that Russia will use the maneuvers as a pretext to increase its presence in Belarus, which borders three NATO allies.
- Belarus official and MP Sergey Gaidukevich rejected that there is a cause of concern; it is also pointed out that maneuvers are used as a pretext to double the number of US planes in Lithuania and to deploy a company of US servicemen in each of the Baltic states during the maneuvers.
- Mike Pence'S Baltics Visit Prompts Hope Nato Will Double Jet Deployment During Russia War Game - Newsweek, 31 July, 2017
- US to beef up military presence in Lithuania as Russia and Belarus team up for drills - TASS, 31 July, 2017
- The U.S. Military vs. Russia and China: Who Would Win World War 3? - Robert Farley, The National Interest, August 2, 2017
- How the World May End - John Pilger, Consortiumnews, August 4, 2017
- U.S. Military Wants World War Games to Compete With Russia - Tom O’Connor, Newsweek, August 4, 2017
- If America Was Trying to Start a World War, This Is How It Would Happen - Darius Shahtahmasebi, The Anti-Media, August 8, 2017
- How to prepare for World War Three and what to do if there's a nuclear attack - the official survival guide - Jon Lockett, The Sun, August 9, 2017
- We're all about to die in a third world war caused by Donald Trump and Kim Jong-un – but at least it has comedy value - Mark Steel, The Independent, August 10, 2017
- The last resort: How a US strike on North Korea could play out - Zachary Cohen, CNN, August 11, 2017
- Location, location, radiation Warren Lewis, proprty reporter, August 11, 2017
- The Simulator Training Marines for World War III With Russia - Daily Beast, August 12, 2017
Reports with unclear meaning and significance
- This Russian report makes a big meal out of this announcement:
- all samples (Synovial tissue and RNA samples) shall be collected from Russia and must be Caucasian. The Government will not consider tissue samples from Ukraine
- "Video Shows Earth-Penetrating Capability" of B61-12 Nuclear Bomb , by Hans M. Kristensen, January 14, 2016
- NNSA and Air Force conduct two successful joint flight tests, October 6, 2016
- In collaboration with the U.S. Air Force Global Strike Command, NNSA conducted successful surveillance flight tests using joint test assemblies (JTA) of the B61-7 and B61-11 earlier this month. Analysis and flight recorder data from the tests indicate that both were successful.
- Stuck on Stupid: Why is America Starting WW3? - 21st Century Wire, October 11, 2016
Yakov Kedmi (Nativ): US hysteria about Syria has one reason - complete impotence-"Youtube"(in Russian), 1 October, 2016
- The reason is the refusal of the US administration to accepts world realities in which they are no longer the masters of the world
- With street thugs, the weaker they are, the more they scream
Ideal society conditions modeled in mice and rats experiments led to extinction, via violence, narcissism and isolation.