Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Syria chemical weapons: how the Telegraph found evidence of chlorine and ammonia gas bombs - Ruth Sherlock, The Telegraph, April 29, 2014
- Despite strikes, Syria's Assad can still wage chemical attacks - U.S. sources - Reuters, April 19, 2018
- For example, chlorine, which the United States assesses was used in the April 7 attack, is a common industrial chemical that is not difficult to find or weaponise, experts say.
- That makes crippling a chlorine capability through military strikes far more difficult than, say, more sophisticated chemical or biological warfare agents.
- Main article: Alleged Chemical Attack, April 7, 2018
- DIFFERENT STAGES OF COLOUR OF BED PLUS AUTO-REFRIGERATION INDICATE CHLORINE WAS USED IN DOUMA - FEIT OF FAKE, May 2, 2018
- What is Auto-refrigeration? - Chlorine Institute, February 10, 2015 (video)
- CHLORINE - FOR DUMMIES - Michael Kobs on Twitter, May 2, 2018
Signs and Symptoms
- Alleged Chlorine Attack Checklist "When another attack with chlorine gas is reported in Syria, it might help to check the evidence. This page is intended as a resource for that. It's a very basic start for now." (remains that way years later)
- Does chlorine make you pass out? (Answer: No) Monitor on Massacre Marketing - inspired by common claims that victims just passed out and thus died from excessive exposure.
- Химические аферы сирийской оппозиции - Andrey Ivanovich, Lost Armour, March 26, 2017
- The Chlorine Tank Used on Khattab in March, 2017 - Adam Larson (ACLOS member), Monitor on Massacre Marketing, October 25, 2017 (later but non-derivative analysis of the same munition/incident.)
- Surface-fired chemical tanks? Monitor on Massacre Marketing, April 24, 2018
- Alleged Chlorine Attacks in Syria 2014-18 - Working group on Syria, Propaganda and Media, August 20, 2018