Alleged Chemical Attack Khan Sheikhoun 4 April 2017/Chemical agent
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Doctors Without Borders: Khan Shaikhoun victims were subjected to at least two types of chemical agents - SMART News Agency, April 5, 2017 (in Arabic)
- He continued the organization medical team, provides support to the emergency department at the hospital Bab Al-Hawa on the Syrian-Turkish border Brive Idlib, the symptoms that appeared on patients similar to the symptoms appear on people inhaled the toxic agent nerves such as "sarin" or compound chemical similar gas, according to the organization's website.
- The organization added that its teams visited several hospitals where he receives treatment of victims of the attack, and inhaled the smell of chemical bleach during their tour, indicating that the victims were subjected to chlorine, she said.
- Chemical Attack in Syria - National Evaluation presented by Jean-Marc Ayrault following the Defense Council Meeting (26 April 2017)
- France reveals 'proof' Bashar al Assad carried out Syria chemical attack - Jon Sharman, The Independent, April 26, 2017
- France has said it has proof Bashar al-Assad's government was behind the recent sarin chemical weapons attack in Syria.
- Foreign affairs minister Jean-Marc Ayrault said France had made the determination based on comparing samples from another attack in 2013.
- He said: "We know, from a certain source, that the process of fabrication of the samples taken is typical of the method developed in Syrian laboratories.
- "This method is the signature of the regime and it is what enables us to establish the responsibility of the attack. We know because we kept samples from previous attacks that we were able to use for comparison."
- Damascus claims France involved in staging Khan Sheikhoun chemical attack - TASS, April 27, 2017
- According to the Syrian Foreign Ministry, these allegations show "without any doubt the involvement of France in preparing this crime in the framework of its full partnership in the aggression on Syria."
- Moscow slams French report on Syria chemical attack as inferior substitute to stalled OPCW probe - RT, April 28, 2017
- French “Investigation” in Syria Neither Impartial nor Independent - Ulson Gunnar, New Eastern Outlook, April 28, 2017
The French Intelligence Report of April 26, 2017 Contradicts the Allegations in the White House Intelligence Report of April 11, 2017 - Theodore A. Postol, via WashingtonsBlog, May 1, 2017 (PDF)
- The Flawed Chemical Analysis in the French Intelligence Report of April 26, 2017 Alleging a Syrian Government Sarin Nerve Agent Attack in Khan Sheikhoun of April 4, 2017 -Theodore A. Postol, via WashingtonsBlog, May 1, 2017 (PDF)
- My Questions to the Foreign office about Syria and Chemical Weapons - Peter Hitchens, Mail Online blog, May 3, 2017
More British claims
- Syria government 'producing chemical weapons at research facilities' - BBC, May 4, 2017
- The intelligence information about the suspected weapons manufacturing sites was shared with the BBC on condition the agency providing it would not be named.
- It does not give detail about how the alleged evidence was gathered.
- BBC Has Evidence of Syrian Chemical Weapons, but There’s One Major Problem - Darius Shahtahmasebi, May 12, 2017 (mirror)