Yemeni drone strikes on the UAE
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Barakah nuclear power plant in Abu Dhabi, UAE
- Houthis Launched Cruise Missile On Nuclear Power Plant In UAE (Photos, Video) - South Front, December 3, 2017
- On December 2, the Yemeni Missile Forces loyal to the Houthis announced that it has targeted the Barakah nuclear power plant in Abu Dhabi state of the United Arab Emirates (UAE) with a cruise missile.
- However, the UAE’s National Emergency Crisis and Disaster Management Authority (NCEMA) denied the Yemeni Missile Forces claims in an official statement published by the Emiratis News Agency (WAM). The NCEMA stressed in its statement that “the UAE’s air defense system is capable of dealing with any threats”.
- Meanwhile, local Yemeni activists reported that a mysterious missile crashed in the area of Sin al-Aswad in the northern province of al-Jawf. The sources published photos from the crash showing what appears to be a warhead similar to the ones usually used in old Soviet and US cruise missiles.
- The missile parts also had Shia slogans written on them. This confirms that this is the remains of the cruise missile that was launched by the Yemeni Missile Forces.
- Yemeni Forces Fire Cruise Missile on UAE Nuclear Power Plant - al Manar, December 3, 2017
- At the moment of the launching of the Yemeni missile force, a cruise missile is fired at the nuclear reactor in Abu Dhabi - video published by Hezbollah Central Military Information channel
- A Rare Strategic Mistake - Iran GeoMil, December 3, 2017
- Strategic cruise missile Kh-55 (RKV-500) - web.archive.org
- Yemeni Air Force Launches Several Raids on Abu Dhabi International Airport Al Masirah July 26, 2018
After the UAE backed Giants Brigade began the new year with offensives in Shabwah and Marib provinces. Ansarallah targeted Abu Dhabi with a missile and drone strike.
- @Arabi21News Video of aftermath in Abu Dhabi
- @Yahya Saree Statement - The successful operation was carried out with five ballistic & winged missiles & a large number of drones.
- Three killed in UAE capital in suspected drone attack claimed by Yemen rebels - The Washington Post, January 17, 2022
- UAE: Drone attack kills several in Abu Dhabi - DW, January 17, 2022
- ‘Drone attack’ kills three at Abu Dhabi airport - RT News, January 17, 2022
- Satellite photos show aftermath of Abu Dhabi oil site attack - Jon Gambrell, AP, January 18, 2022
- Oil Jumps To Highest Level Since 2014 On UAE Drone Attack - Tsvetana Paraskova, OilPrice.com, Jan 18, 2022,
- Yemen's Houthi Tell Abu Dhabi To Pull Back Its Forces - Moon of Alabama, January 18, 2022
- Why is the Yemeni rebel attack on Abu Dhabi a game changer? - France24, January 18, 2022
- US forces in UAE hid in bunkers during Ansarallah strikes on Abu Dhabi - The Cradle, January 22, 2021
- Sana’a Forces Announce 2nd “Yemen Cyclone” Operation In Saudi, Emirati Territorial - Daily Yemen, January 25, 2022
- UAE, US intercept Houthi missile attack targeting Abu Dhabi - Jon Gambrell, AP News, January 25, 2021
- Navy Capt. Bill Urban, a spokesperson for U.S. Central Command, in a statement acknowledged the assistance of American Patriot missile batteries prevented the Houthi missiles from striking targets in Abu Dhabi... At Al-Dhafra, which hosts both American and British forces, U.S. troops took shelter in bunkers during the attack, the U.S. Air Force’s Mideast command said. Al-Dhafra is home to the 380th Air Expeditionary Wing and has seen armed drones and F-35 stealth fighters stationed there.
- UAE authorities postpone Dubai Expo 2020 concert as Ansarallah ramps up pressure - The Cradle, Janaury 27, 2022
- OPERATION HURRICANE YEMEN 3: HOUTHIS ATTACK UAE TO THREATEN ISRAEL - Southfront, January 31, 2022
Righteous Promise Brigade
- UAE blocks drone attack claimed by obscure Iraqi militia - MEE, February 3, 2022
- France to boost UAE air defence support after Houthi attacks - Reuters, February 4, 2022
- US to provide UAE with additional missile interceptors - The Cradle, February 11, 2022
- Saudi-led coalition airstrikes kill 23 civilians across Yemen - The Cradle, January 18, 2022
- Yemen Goes Offline, Loses Internet Connection After Saudi-Led Airstrikes - AP, January 21, 2022
- The undersea FALCON cable carries Internet into Yemen through the Hodeida port along the Red Sea for TeleYemen.
- Death Toll From Saudi Bombing of Yemen Prison Reaches 87 - Antiwar.com, January 23, 2022
- Yemen: Anger and sadness at latest Saudi-led escalation in air strikes - MEE, January 24, 2022
- Internet service returns to Yemen after 96 hours interruption - Hodhod News Agency, January 25, 2022