I'm not a native speaker, so don't understand everything at the pages, but i want to contribute with findings.
If something is already known or extraneous, feel free to mark it.
- Childs strangled with a wire?
- "father who lost 25 family members including his children" / WhiteDaesh / Islamist
- Leading CW expert Theodor Postol of MIT just published a 14-page document questioning WH claims that Sarin was dropped from #Syrian AF plane
- New Revelations Belie Trump Claims on Syria Chemical Attack 
- alZenki-Beheader of Abdullah Issa with facebook-profile and (arabic) name maybe we can get more info about him?
- I looked into that once. Matin Abu Ahmad, I think was the name (reviewing the Arabic, yeah). Problem is the profile picture may be a different guy than the account - most photos show a different-looking guy who lives in Turkey. But the comment (from December) says the beheader, whatever his name, was arrested as he tried to flee Aleppo. --Caustic Logic (talk) 06:29, 16 April 2017 (UTC)
LogoPhere's Top Ten Ways to Tell When You're Being Spoofed by False-Flag Sarin Attacks to me the most persuasive reasoning for a fake story at Khan Sheikhoun, based on biology