Ukrainian use of chemical weapons
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- For further details and discussion, see the talk page. (To see what is hot, see recent changes)
- Kiev Is Proud To Declare It Deployed Chemical Weapons In Donbass - South Front, February 6, 2023
- The Ukrainian Armed Forces have started using chemical weapons regularly: details - Slavyangrad, February 20, 2023
- https://t.me/robert_magyar/390 (Original Ukrainian video)
- https://twitter.com/The_Real_Fly/status/1622807091139469312 (copy)
- https://t.me/DonbassDevushka/43702 (copy) kamikaze drones
- https://t.me/swodki/226185 - RT in Russian
- ⚡️ Exclusively from the front line of the Armed Forces of Ukraine in the forests near Kremennaya, they began to use new-type cluster bombs and hydrocyanic acid against the Russian military. One of the servicemen of the Russian army who are fighting in that area told the military commander of RT Arabic Sargon Khadai about this. “It is a parachute, and the mine itself is lowered on it, unfastening from hitting the ground. What is the danger? In the fact that it is not heard, there is only the characteristic sound of hitting the ground. The enemy also uses hydrocyanic acid on UAVs. That is, when destroyed or intercepted, the danger still remains, and no one can touch them,” the military added.
- Donbass Devushka @PeImeniPusha on Twitter, February 19, 2023
- Russian soldiers allegedly collected a drone dropped grenade filled with an unknown poisonous chemical gas in Ugledar.
- Hydrogen cyanide
- Ricin? - See tweet by PavewayIV