Ukrainian shelling of Zaporozhye Nuclear Power Plant
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- For further details and discussion, see the talk page. (To see what is hot, see recent changes)
- US calls for shutdown of Ukraine's attacked nuclear plant - PressTV, August 30, 2022
- UN: Ukraine nuclear power plant loses external power link - AP News, October 8, 2022
- About the shelling of the ZNPP - Colonel Cassad, August 28, 2022
- Ukrainian shelling damages roof of nuclear fuel storage – official - RT, August 29, 2022
- Zelensky’s Desperate Step: Why Kiev’s Sabotage Groups Tried to Seize the Zaporozhye Nuclear Power Plant - Aleksandr Kots, Kosomolskaya Pravda, September 1, 2022
- Nuclear inspector reveals next step of Zaporozhye mission - RT, September 1, 2022
- The enemy attacked the ZNPP with the help of NATO artillery (VIDEO) - Rusvesna, October 17, 2022
- "On the night of Oct. 16-17, the Ukrainian forces attacked the Zaporozhye nuclear power plant using NATO artillery. HIMARS GMLRS were fired at the critical infrastructure of the nuclear power plant and the city of Energodar. Complex of technical and administrative buildings of the station, as well as a thermal power plant and the Energomash plant came under fire. Shelling is carried out from the right bank of the Dnieper. Critical damage has been already sustained by equipment in several workshops of the nuclear power plant. According to the local administration, the strikes are targeted and corrected from the UAV".
- Russian army defeated a major landing attempt of Ukrainian forces near the Zaporozhye nuclear power plant - Ru MoD, Rusvesna, October 19, 2022
- 37 boats were involved in the landing attempt, including 12 heavy and 25 light types. Ukrainian losses amounted to more than 90 Ukrainian servicemen and 14 boats.
- 2nd Summary Report by the Director General 28 April – 5 September 2022(pdf) - IAEA, September 2022
Cooling system water pipe hit by Ukrainian shelling 1, 2. Date of the incident, unknown. First seen, Sept 21, 2022.
Electricity generation in Ukraine
- RUSSIAN ARMY FIRES OLD SPARKY — US LOSES THE ELECTRIC WAR IN THE UKRAINE - John Helmer, October 9, 2022
- Quality Of Ukraine Reporting Continues To Deteriorate - Moon of Alabama, August 20, 2022
- Paveway IV @PavewayIV on Twitter, August 25, 2022 (Thread)
- Ukraine Tries To Prevent IAEA Inspection Of The Zaporizhzhia Nuclear Power Plant - Moon of Alabama, September 1, 2022