Jump to navigation Jump to search
CrowdStrike and alleged DNC hack
- Trump accuses DNC of 'hacking' its own oppo research on him - Politico, June 16, 2016
- Trump: DNC Faked Oppo Research Hack To Divert Attention From Clinton - Caitlin MacNeal, Talking Points Memo, June 16, 2016
- Perhaps CrowdStrike : Guccifer 2.0 :: FBI : Sabu Inevita-Hillary, June 16, 2016 (archive)
- For the debunk of Guccifer 2.0 see these two blogs
- Indict Clinton For the Russian DNC Hack - George Eliason, Washington's Blog, January 16, 2017
- Beyond The DNC – Leaks, Hacks, and Treason - George Eliason, Mint Press News, August 14, 2018 (part 2)
- Cyber Expert Explains the Theory of Crowdstrike's Connection to Ukraine, DNC Hacking Controversy - Sputnik, September 27, 2019
- Ekaterina Blinova interviews Petri Krohn
- The CrowdStrike Plot: How a Fringe Theory Took Root in the White House - The New York Times, October 3, 2019
- Trump seized on a conspiracy theory called the 'insurance policy.' Now, it's at the center of an impeachment investigation. - NBC News, October 3, 2019
- NBC Ignores Evidence, Publishes Fake News About CrowdStrike Theories & Smears Those Who Report The Truth - Adam Carter, October 5, 2019
Ukrainian collusion in US presidential elections
- 16 people who shaped the 2016 election: Alexandra Chalupa - Michael Isikoff, Yahoo News, October 24, 2016 (archive)
- Ukrainian efforts to sabotage Trump backfire - Politico, January 11, 2017
- FLASHBACK: Politico Claims 'Ukrainian Efforts to Sabotage Trump Backfire' in 2017 - Hannity.com, September 26, 2019
- First on CNN: Former DNC contractor denies working with Ukrainian officials on anti-Trump research - CNN, July 14, 2017
- Complaint before the Federal Election Committee - Matthew G. Whitaker, August 9, 2017
- Nuland, Alexandra Chalupa, Ukrainian Ties & the Steele Dossier - Jeff Carlson, themarketswork, March 9, 2018
- Alexandra Chalupa: The Ukrainian-American who exposed Manafort - Kyiv Post, October 16, 2018
- Ukrainian Embassy confirms DNC contractor solicited Trump dirt in 2016 - John Solomon, The Hill, May 2, 2019
- The Full Scope of Ukraine’s Impact on the 2016 Election Has Yet to Be Examined - Lev Golinkin. The Nation, September 24, 2019
- UKRAINE SCANDAL EXPLAINED: Chalkboard on DNC Collusion, Joe Biden, Soros, Trump & More - Glenn Beck, October 4, 2019 (video)
- It's Not All About the Bidens: Why Trump Has Ukraine on the Brain - Lee Smith, RealClearInvestigations, October 7, 2019
- If it turns out Eric Ciaramella is Schiff’s informant... - Twitter tread by Seamus Bruner, October 12, 2019
Illegal pre-trial release of dirt on Manafort
- UPDATE: Publication of Manafort payments violated law, interfered in US election, Kyiv court rules - Kyiv Post, December 12, 2018.
- Ukraine Court Rules Manafort Disclosure Caused ‘Meddling’ in U.S. Election - The New York Times, December 12, 2018
- Kyiv Court: Lawmaker's Release Of Manafort Documents Interfered In U.S. Election - RFE/RL, December 12, 2018
- Joe Biden's 2020 Ukrainian nightmare: A closed probe is revived - The Hill, April 1, 2019
- "Good guy Kolya" is being made a gravedigger for Biden. Why did the GPU declare a new "pidozra" to Zlochevsky and whether Lutsenko will unload compromising evidence on Poroshenko -Strana.ua, April 6, 2019
- Biden Faces Conflict of Interest Questions That Are Being Promoted by Trump and Allies - The New York Times, May 1, 2019
- Biden's Ukrainian Corruption Scandal Casts Ominous Shadow Over 2020 Run - ZeroHedge, May 2, 2019
- Lutsenko on horseback, Poroshenko - under interrogation: who in Kiev will be hit by a new round of "Ukrainegate" - Rusvesna, May 4, 2019
- When Ukraine's Prosecutor Came After His Son's Sponsor Joe Biden Sprang Into Action - Moon of Alabama, October 3, 2019
Rudi Giuliani investigates
- Giuliani claims he has Ukrainian docs showing 'collusion' with top Dems - Fox News, October 2, 2019
- Daily Caller Interview With Rudy Giuliani: Impeachment, Ukraine, And Rep. Adam Schiff - Daily Caller, October 9, 2019 (video)
Allegations against Rudi Giuliani
- For Ukraine help, Giuliani turned to unlikely Florida fixers - AP, September 28, 2019
- Two Giuliani associates involved in Trump-Ukraine controversy arrested on campaign finance charges - USA Today, October 10, 2019
- Three House committees – Foreign Affairs, Intelligence and Oversight and Reform – scheduled depositions Thursday with Parnas and Friday with Fruman to ask how they fit in with Trump's dealings with Ukraine. Those panels have subpoenaed documents from Giuliani and Secretary of State Pompeo.
- Parnas and Fruman drew the congressional spotlight because they helped arrange a meeting in January in New York between Giuliani and Ukraine’s then-prosecutor general, Yuri Lutsenko, according to Ukrainian media reports.
- Florida businessmen with Giuliani, Ukraine ties arrested on campaign finance charge - Miami Herald, October 10, 2019
- The Real Backstory to the Arrest of Two Ukrainian-American Trump Donors - Brendan Fischer and Maggie Christ, Campaign Legal Center, October 11, 2019
- Exclusive: Trump lawyer Giuliani was paid $500,000 to consult on indicted associate's firm - Reuters, October 15, 2019
- False narrative connecting Giuliani, Ukrainian American associates & Trump - The Duran, October 15, 2019 (video)
- Federal investigators have been looking into Giuliani's dealings in Ukraine since early 2019 - Kevin McCoy and Kevin Johnson, USA Today, October 15, 2019
- U.S. counterintelligence agents have been examining Rudy Giuliani’s business dealings with two men indicted last week on campaign finance charges since at least early 2019, according to a Manhattan lawyer.
- Kenneth McCallion, who has represented several Ukrainian clients in U.S. court cases, said the agents contacted him in February or March. They asked whether Giuliani, who is President Donald Trump's personal attorney, had business dealings with Lev Parnas and Igor Fruman. The Ukrainian-born Parnas and Fruman of Belarus are accused of conspiring to circumvent federal campaign financing laws by funneling foreign money to U.S. political candidates and committees in a scheme to buy influence.
- McCallion said he “was asked a lot of questions by FBI and other counterintelligence investigators who were looking at Giuliani’s comings and goings in Ukraine and business dealings.”
- Exclusive: How a Ukrainian Oligarch Wanted by U.S. Authorities Helped Giuliani Attack Biden - Simon Shuster, TIME, October 15, 2019
- Toensing and DiGenova then hired another Giuliani associate, Lev Parnas, to serve as their interpreter in communications with Firtash in Vienna, according to a statement the lawyers sent TIME on Oct. 11. While on his way to Vienna on Oct. 9, Parnas was arrested at Dulles Airport in Washington and charged with violating campaign finance laws.
Trump-Zelensky telephone call
- Ukraine transcript reveals Trump asked for 'favor' related to CrowdStrike conspiracy theory - Jerry Dunleavy, Washington Examiner,| September 26, 2019
- Read the whistleblower's memo about Trump's Ukraine call, as described to CBS News - CBS News, October 9, 2019
- Bolton Objected to Ukraine Pressure Campaign, Calling Giuliani ‘a Hand Grenade’ - The New York Times, October 14, 2019 (archive)
- Mr. Bolton got into a tense exchange on July 10 with Gordon D. Sondland, the Trump donor turned ambassador to the European Union, who was working with Rudolph W. Giuliani, the president’s personal lawyer, to press Ukraine to investigate Democrats, according to three people in the room who heard the testimony.
- Mr. Bolton instructed Fiona Hill, the senior director for Russian and Eurasian affairs, to notify the chief lawyer for the National Security Council about a rogue effort by Mr. Sondland, Mr. Giuliani and Mick Mulvaney, the acting White House chief of staff, with legal implications, Ms. Hill told the investigators, according to the people familiar the testimony.
- See also US Civil War
- The 25th Amendment Loophole Democrats Could Use Against Trump - Abigail Tracy, Vanity Fair, September 18, 2019
- Yes, President Trump Violated Campaign Finance Law by Asking Ukraine for a “Favor” - Brendan Fischer and Erin Chlopak, Campaign Legal Center, October 3, 2019
- Democrats ratchet up impeachment secrecy - Byron York, Washington Examiner, October 12, 2019
- Pelosi holds off on vote to authorize Trump impeachment inquiry - Politico, October 15, 2019
- Fraud Continues – Nancy Pelosi Promises House Impeachment Subpoenas Will Not Have Legal Penalties – House Will Not Authorize Impeachment Inquiry - The Conservative Treehouse, October 15, 2019
- Speaker Pelosi & Lawfare’s impeachment scheme can only succeed with a compliant media protecting it. So far the media has been entirely compliant in not explaining the fraudulent basis for the construct. If the media would ask questions the fraud would collapse.
- Adam Schiff has to hide his hearings because the foundation of the impeachment fraud is to create a public impression. There is no structural impeachment process or guideline being followed. The committee leadership are using the closed door hearings to leak information to the media to create the needed narrative.
- Nancy Pelosi On Impeachment: ‘All Roads Seem To Lead To Putin’ - Huffington Post, October 15, 2019