- 1 CrowdStrike and alleged DNC hack
- 2 Ukrainian collusion in US presidential elections
- 3 Joe Biden and Ukraine
- 4 Poroshenko
- 5 Volker
- 6 Military Aid to Ukraine
- 7 Rudi Giuliani investigates
- 8 Trump-Zelensky telephone call
- 9 25th Amendment
- 10 Impeachment
- 11 Hunter Biden's laptop
- 12 Analysis
- 13 External links
CrowdStrike and alleged DNC hack
- Trump accuses DNC of 'hacking' its own oppo research on him - Politico, June 16, 2016
- Trump: DNC Faked Oppo Research Hack To Divert Attention From Clinton - Caitlin MacNeal, Talking Points Memo, June 16, 2016
- Perhaps CrowdStrike : Guccifer 2.0 :: FBI : Sabu Inevita-Hillary, June 16, 2016 (archive)
- For the debunk of Guccifer 2.0 see these two blogs
- Indict Clinton For the Russian DNC Hack - George Eliason, Washington's Blog, January 16, 2017
- Beyond The DNC – Leaks, Hacks, and Treason - George Eliason, Mint Press News, August 14, 2018 (part 2)
- Cyber Expert Explains the Theory of Crowdstrike's Connection to Ukraine, DNC Hacking Controversy - Sputnik, September 27, 2019
- Ekaterina Blinova interviews Petri Krohn
- The CrowdStrike Plot: How a Fringe Theory Took Root in the White House - The New York Times, October 3, 2019
- Trump seized on a conspiracy theory called the 'insurance policy.' Now, it's at the center of an impeachment investigation. - NBC News, October 3, 2019
- NBC Ignores Evidence, Publishes Fake News About CrowdStrike Theories & Smears Those Who Report The Truth - Adam Carter, October 5, 2019
Ukrainian collusion in US presidential elections
- Ukraine’s leaders campaign against ‘pro-Putin’ Trump - Financial Times, August 28, 2016 (screenshots)
- 16 people who shaped the 2016 election: Alexandra Chalupa - Michael Isikoff, Yahoo News, October 24, 2016 (archive)
- Ukrainian efforts to sabotage Trump backfire - Politico, January 11, 2017
- FLASHBACK: Politico Claims 'Ukrainian Efforts to Sabotage Trump Backfire' in 2017 - Hannity.com, September 26, 2019
- First on CNN: Former DNC contractor denies working with Ukrainian officials on anti-Trump research - CNN, July 14, 2017
- Complaint before the Federal Election Committee - Matthew G. Whitaker, August 9, 2017
- Nuland, Alexandra Chalupa, Ukrainian Ties & the Steele Dossier - Jeff Carlson, themarketswork, March 9, 2018
- Alexandra Chalupa: The Ukrainian-American who exposed Manafort - Kyiv Post, October 16, 2018
- How the Obama White House engaged Ukraine to give Russia collusion narrative an early boost - John Solomon, The Hill, April 25, 2019
- That makes the January 2016 meeting one of the earliest documented efforts to build the now-debunked Trump-Russia collusion narrative and one of the first to involve the Obama administration’s intervention.
- The meeting was hosted by Eric Ciaramella, the CIA "whistleblower".
- Ukrainian Embassy confirms DNC contractor solicited Trump dirt in 2016 - John Solomon, The Hill, May 2, 2019
- Let's get real: Democrats were first to enlist Ukraine in US elections - John Solomon, The Hill, September 23, 2019
- The Full Scope of Ukraine’s Impact on the 2016 Election Has Yet to Be Examined - Lev Golinkin. The Nation, September 24, 2019
- UKRAINE SCANDAL EXPLAINED: Chalkboard on DNC Collusion, Joe Biden, Soros, Trump & More - Glenn Beck, October 4, 2019 (video)
- It's Not All About the Bidens: Why Trump Has Ukraine on the Brain - Lee Smith, RealClearInvestigations, October 7, 2019
- If it turns out Eric Ciaramella is Schiff’s informant... - Twitter tread by Seamus Bruner, October 12, 2019
- Biden's Intervention In Ukraine And Ukraine's 2016 Election Meddling Are Matters of Fact - Moon of Alabama, October 26, 2019
- Yes, Ukraine interfered in the 2016 presidential election - Yasha Levine, The Grayzone, November 23, 2019
Illegal pre-trial release of dirt on Manafort
- UPDATE: Publication of Manafort payments violated law, interfered in US election, Kyiv court rules - Kyiv Post, December 12, 2018.
- Ukraine Court Rules Manafort Disclosure Caused ‘Meddling’ in U.S. Election - The New York Times, December 12, 2018
- Kyiv Court: Lawmaker's Release Of Manafort Documents Interfered In U.S. Election - RFE/RL, December 12, 2018
- Key witness told Team Mueller that Russia collusion evidence found in Ukraine was fabricated. - John Solomon, Just The News, February 6, 2020
- Ukraine was the Origin of the Trump-Russia Collusion Hoax - Lawrence Sellin, American Thinker, December 6, 2019
New Mueller documents
- Trump's Campaign Was Talking About The Conspiracy Theory That Ukraine Was Involved In The DNC Hack Back In 2016 - Buzzfeed, November 2, 2019
- The Mueller Report’s Secret Memos - Buzzfeed, November 2, 2019
- Documents released by BuzzFeed, release 1, November 2, 2019
- Paul Manafort pushed Ukraine hack theory in 2016, according to new Mueller documents - CNBC, November 3, 2019
- Of All the Efforts to Defend Trump, This Conspiracy Theory Is the Worst - The Editorial Board, The New York Times, December 3, 2019 (archive)
- The president grasps at a debunked claim of election interference as impeachment looms.
Joe Biden and Ukraine
- Moved to Joe Biden and Ukraine
- Inside Ukraine’s Push to Cultivate Trump From the Start - The New York Times, November 4, 2019
- Long before a telephone call with Ukraine’s president that prompted an impeachment inquiry, President Trump was exchanging political favors with a different Ukrainian leader, who desperately sought American help for his country’s struggle against Russian aggression.
- ...Mr. Poroshenko’s strategy yielded results. The Trump administration reversed an Obama-era moratorium on sales of lethal weapons that Ukraine sought for its fight against the separatists in the country’s east
- ...Mr. Poroshenko began pursuing other avenues. Advisers came up with an idea that they were certain would appeal to Mr. Trump’s base: a plan to buy tens of millions of dollars’ worth of American-mined coal to help supply Ukrainian power plants.
- Conflict of interest questions add to scrutiny of Trump’s Ukraine envoy - Politico, September 29/30, 2019
- As Trump's special representative for Ukraine negotiations, Volker strongly supported a shift in policy to send lethal weapons to Kyiv, including tank-busting Javelins, described by its manufacturer as "the world's most versatile and lethal one-man-portable, anti-tank, guided munition and surveillance weapon system." But at the same time Volker was pushing to convince Trump to arm Ukraine, he also held positions with a major lobbying firm, BGR Group, and with a think tank, the McCain Institute, that both had financial ties to Raytheon Company, which manufactures the Javelin system and earned millions from Trump's decision... Congress is now all but certain to scrutinize his conduct as special envoy after being appointed to the post on July 7, 2017, by former Secretary of State Rex Tillerson — a job he now leaves with Ukraine and Russia no closer to peace.
Military Aid to Ukraine
- Ukraine aid frozen soon after Trump's call with Zelensky, emails show - Axios, December 23, 2019
- Exclusive: Unredacted Ukraine Documents Reveal Extent of Pentagon’s Legal Concerns - Kate Brannen, justsecurity, January 2, 2020
- Noted: US military aid is seen as inflammatory and otherwise counterproductive here, and with this having it frozen is viewed as correct. However those publications may indicate lack of a clear and transparent justification by the administration and lack of its ability to defend it in the face of all the internal and publicity pressures --Resup (talk) 11:38, 3 January 2020 (UTC)
Rudi Giuliani investigates
- Giuliani claims he has Ukrainian docs showing 'collusion' with top Dems - Fox News, October 2, 2019
- Daily Caller Interview With Rudy Giuliani: Impeachment, Ukraine, And Rep. Adam Schiff - Daily Caller, October 9, 2019 (video)
- State Department Releases Detailed Accounts Of Biden-Ukraine Corruption - ZeroHedge, November 25, 2019 (direct link to 100-pages pdf release)
- Giuliani, Facing Scrutiny, Travels to Europe to Interview Ukrainians, by Kenneth P. Vogel and Benjamin Novak, MSN News, December 4, 2019
- "OAN EXCLUSIVE: Yuriy Lutsenko says Yovanovitch perjured herself before Congress" -OAN, December 8, 2019
- Lutsenko tells a story on video, as Guliani watches on...
Allegations against Rudi Giuliani
- For Ukraine help, Giuliani turned to unlikely Florida fixers - AP, September 28, 2019
- Two Giuliani associates involved in Trump-Ukraine controversy arrested on campaign finance charges - USA Today, October 10, 2019
- Three House committees – Foreign Affairs, Intelligence and Oversight and Reform – scheduled depositions Thursday with Parnas and Friday with Fruman to ask how they fit in with Trump's dealings with Ukraine. Those panels have subpoenaed documents from Giuliani and Secretary of State Pompeo.
- Parnas and Fruman drew the congressional spotlight because they helped arrange a meeting in January in New York between Giuliani and Ukraine’s then-prosecutor general, Yuri Lutsenko, according to Ukrainian media reports.
- Florida businessmen with Giuliani, Ukraine ties arrested on campaign finance charge - Miami Herald, October 10, 2019
- The Real Backstory to the Arrest of Two Ukrainian-American Trump Donors - Brendan Fischer and Maggie Christ, Campaign Legal Center, October 11, 2019
- Exclusive: Trump lawyer Giuliani was paid $500,000 to consult on indicted associate's firm - Reuters, October 15, 2019
- False narrative connecting Giuliani, Ukrainian American associates & Trump - The Duran, October 15, 2019 (video)
- Federal investigators have been looking into Giuliani's dealings in Ukraine since early 2019 - Kevin McCoy and Kevin Johnson, USA Today, October 15, 2019
- U.S. counterintelligence agents have been examining Rudy Giuliani’s business dealings with two men indicted last week on campaign finance charges since at least early 2019, according to a Manhattan lawyer.
- Kenneth McCallion, who has represented several Ukrainian clients in U.S. court cases, said the agents contacted him in February or March. They asked whether Giuliani, who is President Donald Trump's personal attorney, had business dealings with Lev Parnas and Igor Fruman. The Ukrainian-born Parnas and Fruman of Belarus are accused of conspiring to circumvent federal campaign financing laws by funneling foreign money to U.S. political candidates and committees in a scheme to buy influence.
- McCallion said he “was asked a lot of questions by FBI and other counterintelligence investigators who were looking at Giuliani’s comings and goings in Ukraine and business dealings.”
- Exclusive: How a Ukrainian Oligarch Wanted by U.S. Authorities Helped Giuliani Attack Biden - Simon Shuster, TIME, October 15, 2019
- Toensing and DiGenova then hired another Giuliani associate, Lev Parnas, to serve as their interpreter in communications with Firtash in Vienna, according to a statement the lawyers sent TIME on Oct. 11. While on his way to Vienna on Oct. 9, Parnas was arrested at Dulles Airport in Washington and charged with violating campaign finance laws.
One America News Series
On his trip to Europe Giuliani had a team of OAN with him who released a three times 50 minutes "investigation" video featuring him and collected testimonies by Shokin, Lutsenko, Derkach, Telizhenko, Artemenko, Okhendovsky and others. Entitled One America News Investigates: Ukrainian Witnesses Destroy Schiff's Case it was published on youtube on December 16, 2019: Part 1 | Part 2 | Part 3
Trump-Zelensky telephone call
- Ukraine transcript reveals Trump asked for 'favor' related to CrowdStrike conspiracy theory - Jerry Dunleavy, Washington Examiner, September 26, 2019
- Ukraine’s Top Independent Corruption Fighters Shocked by Trump’s Phone Call—and His Ignorance - Anna Nemtsova, Daily Beast, October 26, 2019
- The “swamp” in Ukraine is very wide and very deep. Trump’s only interest was to find slime in it about his past and future political rivals.
- Read the whistleblower's memo about Trump's Ukraine call, as described to CBS News - CBS News, October 9, 2019
- Bolton Objected to Ukraine Pressure Campaign, Calling Giuliani ‘a Hand Grenade’ - The New York Times, October 14, 2019 (archive)
- Mr. Bolton got into a tense exchange on July 10 with Gordon D. Sondland, the Trump donor turned ambassador to the European Union, who was working with Rudolph W. Giuliani, the president’s personal lawyer, to press Ukraine to investigate Democrats, according to three people in the room who heard the testimony.
- Mr. Bolton instructed Fiona Hill, the senior director for Russian and Eurasian affairs, to notify the chief lawyer for the National Security Council about a rogue effort by Mr. Sondland, Mr. Giuliani and Mick Mulvaney, the acting White House chief of staff, with legal implications, Ms. Hill told the investigators, according to the people familiar the testimony.
- The “Coup” Against a Sitting U.S. President Became Official on October 29th, 2019 - The Conservative Treehouse, November 9, 2019
- Lt. Col. Alexander Vindman analyses the call transcript.
- How 'Whistleblower' May Be Outed: Ties to Biden, Brennan, Schiff's Staff, Etc. - Paul Sperry, RealClearInvestigations, October 30, 2019
- If Eric Ciaramella really is the whistleblower, the whole impeachment narrative is decimated - JD Rucker, NOQ Report, October 30, 2019By
- Trump’s mental state is deteriorating dangerously due to impeachment with potentially ‘catastrophic outcomes’, psychiatrists urgently warn Congress - The Independent, December 4, 2019
- “I believe that they fit the pattern of delusions rather than just plain lies,” she continued, pointing to the claim he made during a meeting with Jens Stoltenberg, Nato’s secretary-general, that “many legal scholars” were “looking at the transcripts” of his 25 July phone call with Ukrainian president Volodymyr Zelensky and agreeing with his description of the call as “absolutely perfect” as an example of his pathology.
- Dr Lee explained that the president’s continued embrace conspiracy theories was actually a public health issue because of his ability to draw members of the public into a “shared psychosis at the national level”.
- See also US Civil War
- The House Judiciary Committee will finally vote on an impeachment investigation this week - VOX, September 9, 2019
- The 25th Amendment Loophole Democrats Could Use Against Trump - Abigail Tracy, Vanity Fair, September 18, 2019
- Yes, President Trump Violated Campaign Finance Law by Asking Ukraine for a “Favor” - Brendan Fischer and Erin Chlopak, Campaign Legal Center, October 3, 2019
- Democrats ratchet up impeachment secrecy - Byron York, Washington Examiner, October 12, 2019
- Pelosi holds off on vote to authorize Trump impeachment inquiry - Politico, October 15, 2019
- Fraud Continues – Nancy Pelosi Promises House Impeachment Subpoenas Will Not Have Legal Penalties – House Will Not Authorize Impeachment Inquiry - The Conservative Treehouse, October 15, 2019
- Speaker Pelosi & Lawfare’s impeachment scheme can only succeed with a compliant media protecting it. So far the media has been entirely compliant in not explaining the fraudulent basis for the construct. If the media would ask questions the fraud would collapse.
- Adam Schiff has to hide his hearings because the foundation of the impeachment fraud is to create a public impression. There is no structural impeachment process or guideline being followed. The committee leadership are using the closed door hearings to leak information to the media to create the needed narrative.
- Nancy Pelosi On Impeachment: ‘All Roads Seem To Lead To Putin’ - Huffington Post, October 15, 2019
- Battle Lines Clearly Drawn – Federal Judge Beryl Howell Grants House Judiciary Committee Access to Mueller Grand Jury Material - The Conservative Treehouse, October 25, 2019
- From the outset; from the moment they started; from day number one; Weissmann, Lawfare and crew (Mueller was a special counsel figurehead only) always intended for the grand jury material to be handed to Chairman Jerry Nadler for the specific purposes of writing articles of impeachment. This is absolutely critical to remember.
- The originating goal was to use the special counsel investigation to assemble evidence of obstruction. Then to frame the assembly of all evidence toward the future goal of writing articles of impeachment. This was the sole purpose of their coordination with Lawfare.
- US House Approves Resolution Outlining Impeachment Procedures - Sputnik, October 31, 2019
- What’s in the House Resolution on Impeachment? - Lawfare, October 30, 2019
- Ex-acting CIA boss expresses gratitude for 'deep state' involvement in impeachment inquiry - Fox News, November 1, 2019 (video)
- “With all of the people who knew what was going on here, it took an intelligence officer to step forward and say something about it, which was the trigger that then unleashed everything else,” McLaughlin said.
- Why Republicans MUST Subpoena Eric Ciaramella - Kevin McCullough, Townhall, November 10, 2019
- 10 reasons why this impeachment ‘inquiry’ is really a coup - Victor Davis Hanson, New York Post, November 12, 2019
- The wolves are coming for Kurt Volker - Vox, November 18, 2019
- Volker asked two senior Ukrainian officials close to Zelensky not to investigate Poroshenko further or prosecute him.
- What The "Expert" Panel Should Have Told You About Impeachment... But Didn't - ZeroHedge, December 6, 2019
- Letter from President Trump to Nancy Pelosi, Donald J. Trump, December 17, 2019
- Nancy Pelosi’s stomach-turning impeachment charade damages America : Goodwin - Michael Goodwin, The New York Post, December 18, 2019
- Watching the so-called debate Wednesday, I was struck by how the impeachers, desperate to inflate their base partisan passions into something noble, have cheapened our nation’s history and language. They resembled Grade B actors performing for the cameras, their rehearsed references to oaths, prayers, the Founding Fathers, the rule of law, checks and balances and the Constitution itself all sounding contrived. Rather than reflecting actual gravitas, the words were trotted out to create the appearance of it.
- who cares...
- Facebook, Twitter Reject Request to Remove Doctored Video of Pelosi Ripping Up Trump’s SOTU - Sputnik, February 8, 2020 (video)
- Hunter Biden's Tax Probe Should Have Been Disclosed Before Trump Impeachment Trial, Senator Says - Sputnik, December 14, 2020
Hunter Biden's laptop
- Ukrainegate Risks Handing Trump Another Gift - Aaron Maté, The Nation, October 18, 2019
- New York Times Confirms: It’s Trump Versus the Deep State - Robert W. Merry, The American Conservative, October 28, 2019
- Endorsing The Deep State Endangers Democracy - Moon of Alabama, October 28, 2019
- Since Donald Trump was elected president the New York Times' understanding of the 'Deep State' evolved from a total denial of its existence towards a full endorsement of its anti-democratic operations.
- Debunking some of the Ukraine scandal myths about Biden and election interference - John Solomon, October 31, 2019
- The Ukrainian Influence Peddling Rings – A Microcosm of How Imperial Washington Rolls - David Stockman, Antiwar.com November 13, 2019
- Ukrainegate 13,000 Times Worse Than You Think - Joe Giambrone, Dissident Voice, November 22, 2019
- CN LIVE! Lee Stranahan - Impeachment & Ukraine - Consortium News, November 22, 2019 (video)
- News? A Russian Operation, U.S. Intelligence Says - Moon of Alabama, November 23, 2019
- A dozen document troves that could change the Ukraine scandal if Trump released them - John Solomon, November 25, 2019
- The Impeachment Deal Between The House And The Senate - Moon of Alabama, December 12, 2019
- Where Are the ‘High Crimes’? - Patrick J. Buchanan, December 13, 2019
- How The Deep State Sunk The Democratic Party Moon of Alabama, December 18, 2019
- By impeaching Trump, Democrats have made him more powerful than they could ever imagine - Nebojsa Malic, RT, December 19, 2019
- UKRAINE - Ground Zero For The CIA's Coup Upon America - Pete Santilli1, December 22, 2019 (video)