Maidan and post-Maidan, 2014
Destroying Ukraine, 2014.
- Broken settlement agreement
"Agreement on the settlement of the political crisis in Ukraine" (RIA; RU Wikipedia), was signed on 21 February, 2014 by Yanukovich and the opposition and witnessed by EU representatives. However, Maidan demanded that Yanukovich resign by 10 am on 22 February, threatening an armed uprising.
- One of the sotniks (centurion, commander of 100 people) on Maidan demands Yanukovih resignation by 10 am on 22 February - If there is no demand for resignation we , we will launch an assault - the centurion; copy, Gromadskoe TV live, 21 February, 2014. (He was followed by Yarosh, with more of the same).
- Having Yanukovich gone
Biden: I told him (Yanukovich) that it was all over. It's time to withdraw your militants, and he left (from his book "Promise me, Dad," as quoted by frontnews.eu, Ukrainian UNIAN, 25/26 December 2017).
Yanukovich left Kiev in the evening of 21 february, 2014, said to go to a regional conference in Kharkov, for never to come back. He was evacuated to Russia from Crimea on the night of 22-23 February, 2014 ([https://tass.ru/politika/1829545 TASS, March 15, 2015).
- Selecting Ukrainian government
- Nuland-Pyatt leaked phone conversation with subtitles (aka fuck the EU) , youtube, published April 29, 2014
Illegal pre-trial release of dirt on Manafort
- Ukraine Court Rules Manafort Disclosure Caused ‘Meddling’ in U.S. Election - The New York Times, December 12, 2018
- Kyiv Court: Lawmaker's Release Of Manafort Documents Interfered In U.S. Election - RFE/RL, December 12, 2018
- Joe Biden's 2020 Ukrainian nightmare: A closed probe is revived - The Hill, April 1, 2019
- "Good guy Kolya" is being made a gravedigger for Biden. Why did the GPU declare a new "pidozra" to Zlochevsky and whether Lutsenko will unload compromising evidence on Poroshenko -Strana.ua, April 6, 2019
- Biden Faces Conflict of Interest Questions That Are Being Promoted by Trump and Allies - The New York Times, May 1, 2019
- Biden's Ukrainian Corruption Scandal Casts Ominous Shadow Over 2020 Run - ZeroHedge, May 2, 2019
- Lutsenko on horseback, Poroshenko - under interrogation: who in Kiev will be hit by a new round of "Ukrainegate" - Rusvesna, May 4, 2019