From A Closer Look On Syria
Putin ploted to hack America
In one-to-one polls 'Giant Meteor' beats both Trump and Clinton
"Does anyone seriously think that Russia can somehow influence the choice of the American people? Is America some sort of a banana republic? America is a great state. Correct me, please, if I’m wrong.”
— Putin at Valdai
“I would bust that tight pussy so hard and so often that you would leak and limp for a week.”
— Anthony Weiner
Russians hacked Hillary's crowd
'The End of the World'
Der Spiegel cover - Nov 12, 2016
Putin here, Putin there, Putin padla everywhere!
- The Republican nominee for president, Donald J. Trump, has chosen this week to unmask himself as a de facto agent of Russian President Vladimir Putin, a KGB-trained dictator who seeks to rebuild the Soviet empire by undermining the free nations of Europe, marginalizing NATO, and ending America’s reign as the world’s sole superpower.
- I am not suggesting that Donald Trump is employed by Putin. I am arguing that Trump’s understanding of America’s role in the world aligns with Russia’s geostrategic interests; that his critique of American democracy is in accord with the Kremlin’s critique of American democracy; and that he shares numerous ideological and dispositional proclivities with Putin—for one thing, an obsession with the sort of “strength” often associated with dictators. Trump is making it clear that, as president, he would allow Russia to advance its hegemonic interests across Europe and the Middle East. His election would immediately trigger a wave of global instability—much worse than anything we are seeing today—because America’s allies understand that Trump would likely dismantle the post-World War II U.S.-created international order. Many of these countries, feeling abandoned, would likely pursue nuclear weapons programs on their own, leading to a nightmare of proliferation."
- — Jeffrey Goldberg in The Atlantic, July 21, 2016
Trump loves Putin
- It's Official: Hillary Clinton is Running Against Vladimir Putin - Jeffrey Goldberg, The Atlantic, July 21, 2016
- Trump proves he’s a Putin lapdog - Jennifer Rubin, Washington Post, July 21, 2016
- Vladimir Putin Has a Plan for Destroying the West—and It Looks a Lot Like Donald Trump - Franklin Foer, Slate, July 21, 2016
- Donald Trump reminds me of Vladimir Putin — and that is terrifying - Garry Kasparov, Washington Post, July 23, 2016
- They’re With Her: US Media Uses Putin, Russia to Label Trump a Traitor - Sputnik, July 23, 2016
- It looks like Russia hired internet trolls to pose as pro-Trump Americans - Natasha Bertrand, Business Insider, July 27, 2016
- Vladimir Putin Has Already Won Our Election - John R. Schindler. Observer, August 13, 2016
- Survey: Is Putin Being Used as a Nail in Trump's Coffin? - William Dunkerley, Russia Insider, August 17, 2016
- Just in case anyone was still wondering, Donald Trump really, really loves Vladimir Putin - Yochi Dreazen, VOX, September 7, 2016
- Donald Trump’s Unrequited Love for Vladimir Putin - Catherine A. Fitzpatrick & Pierre Vaux, The Daily Beast, November 5, 2016
Trump conspires with Putin
- Dear Donald Trump and Vladimir Putin: I Am Not Sidney Blumenthal - Kurt Eichenwald, Newsweek, October 11, 2016
- Time to get real about Russia cyber war - Max Boot, USA Today, October 12, 2016
- I Am Vladimir Putin: The First Victim of McCarthyism 2.0 - Bill Moran, Sputnik, October 17, 2016
- Newsweek Journalist Claims US Intelligence Fed Him False Putin-Trump Conspiracy - Cassandra Fairbanks. Sputnik, October 19, 2016
- Newsweek journalist confirms the U.S. Government controls the media - Phil Butler, The Duran, October 19, 2016
Trump is Putin's secret agent
- BREAKING: ABC Uncovers MILLIONS Of Payments From Russia To Trump, Campaign Panics - Bipartisan Report, October 31, 201
- A Veteran Spy Has Given the FBI Information Alleging a Russian Operation to Cultivate Donald Trump - David Corn, Mother Jones, October 31, 2016
- Russia 'tried to recruit Donald Trump to bring down America' - The Independent, November 1, 2016
- Was a Trump Server Communicating With Russia? - Franklin Foer, Slate, October 31, 2016
- A Secret Server, A Spy, and the FBI: Three New Explosive Trump Ties to Russia - Second Nexus, November 1, 2016
- In ‘Little Moscow,’ Russians helped Donald Trump’s brand survive the recession - Washington Post, November 4, 2016
- Russian intelligence worked to elect Trump. Why? - Daily Kos, November 26, 2016
Trump is an existential threat to the United States
- Donald Trump is a unique threat to American democracy - Washington Post, July 22, 2016
- How Dictatorships Are Born - Roger Cohen, The New York Times, October 14, 2016
- That Trump traffics in violence is irrefutable. His movement wants action — deportations, arrests, assassination and torture have been mooted. The most worrying thing is not that Trump likes Vladimir Putin, the butcher of Aleppo, but that he apes Vladimir Putin.
- Trump Is an Existential Threat - Charles M. Blow, The New York Times, November 3, 2016
- Republicans are now vowing Total War. And the consequences could be immense. - Paul Waldman, Washington Post November 3, 2016
America loves Hillary
- Why Is Hillary Clinton So Widely Loved? - Chimamanda Adichie, The Atlantic, November 3, 2016
- Why the Washington GOP establishment loves Hillary Clinton - Kelly Riddell,The Washington Times, May 9, 2016
- Why the Military-Industrial Complex Loves Hillary - Jeremy Lott, The American Spectator, August 29, 2016
- The media loves Hillary — and it could cost her the election - Michael Goodwin, New York Post, September 27, 2016
- Why Wall Street Loves Hillary - William D. Cohan, Politico, November 11, 2014
- Michelle Obama REALLY Loves Hillary Clinton Now - James Barret, Daily Wire, October 28, 2016
- Nigerian Novelist Wonders Why Everyone Loves Hillary - Daniel Greenfield, FrontPage Magazine, November 3, 2016
- Hillary Clinton Is More Than a President - Virginia Heffernan, Lenny, November 15, 2016
Hillary loves bankers
Hillary will start World War 3 against Russia
- Exclusive: Trump says Clinton policy on Syria would lead to World War Three - Steve Holland, Yahoo News, October 25, 2016
- Trump warns of World War III if Clinton is elected - Jeremy Diamond, CNN, October 26, 2016
- Donald Trump says Hillary Clinton's Syria plan would start World War Three - Barney Henderson, The Telegraph, October 26, 2016
- Fact Check: Trump Is Right that Clinton Might Cause WW3 - ZeroHedge, October 26, 2016
- Trump: Clinton's foreign policy plan would start WW3 - BBC News, October 26, 2016
Putin rigs elections
- Obama: 'Possible' Russia interfering in US election - Jordan Fabian, The Hill, July 26, 2016
- Harry Reid Cites Evidence of Russian Tampering in U.S. Vote, and Seeks F.B.I. Inquiry - David E. Sauger, The New York Times, August 29, 2016
- Team Hillary Sparks Federal Probe of Russia’s Role in US Election Smearing Trump - Sputnik, Sep 5, 2016
- U.S. investigating potential covert Russian plan to disrupt November elections - Tom Hamburger, Washington Post, September 6, 2016
- Hillary Clinton concerned about Russia tampering in U.S. elections - Rebecca Shabad, CBS News, September 6, 2016
- Clinton: 'Grave' concern Russia interfering in US elections - AFP, September 6, 2016
- Hillary Joins In Russian Election-Tampering Fear-Mongering, Despite No "Definitive Proof" - ZeroHedge, September 6, 2016
- NSA Chief: Potential Russian Hacking of U.S. Elections a Concern - NBC News, September 13, 2016
- Putin's Meddling in the U.S. Elections - Gregory Feifer, Foreign Affairs, September 20, 2016
- Putin’s hope to ignite a Eurasia-style protest in the United States - Jackson Diehl, Washington Post, October 16, 2016
- U.S. vote authorities warned to be alert to Russian hacks faking fraud: officials - Reuters, October 20, 2016
- How Russia Pulled Off the Biggest Election Hack in U.S. History - Thomas Rid, Esquire, October 20, 2016
- Russian hacking is the real scandal: Madeleine Albright - Madeleine K. Albright, USA Today, November 3, 2016
- Why Vladimir Putin's Russia Is Backing Donald Trump - Kurt Eichenwald, Newsweek, November 4, 2016
Trump and Putin poisoned Hillary
- The man who discovered CTE thinks Hillary Clinton may have been poisoned - Cindy Boren, Washington Post, September 13, 2016
- Trump and Putin poisoned Hillary Clinton, warns top doctor - METRO.CO.UK, September 13, 2016
- Hillary Clinton Poisoned: Vladimir Putin, Donald Trump Possible Plotters? - Morning News USA, September 13, 2016
- World Famous Physician Believes Vladimir Putin May Have Poisoned Hillary Clinton - Sputnik, September 13, 2016
Assange sucks Putin's dick
McCarthy runs for president
- Moscow Rules - Editorial, The National Interest, August 31, 2016
- Something dangerous is happening in the American media.
- Glenn Greenwald on US Mainstream Media's 'McCarthyite' Anti-Russian Hysteria - Sputnik, October 14, 2016
- Putin’s Long Shadow in U.S. Campaign Fuels New Red Scare - Bloomberg, October 23, 2016
- ‘McCarthyism,’ Then and Now - Justin Raimondo, October 26, 2016
News of Putin's rigging of election makes Americans question integrity of election
- Why Russia Wants the U.S. to Believe the Election Is Being Hacked - Clint Watts, PBS, October 26, 2016
- FBI’s James Comey Opposed Naming Russia As An Election Meddler, Source Confirms - Sam Stein, Huffington Post, October 31, 2016
- The revelation raises questions about his handling of the matter of Clinton’s emails.
- Russia Isn’t Trying To Elect Trump, It’s Trying To Undermine America’s Faith In Elections - John Daniel Davidson, The Federalist, September 6, 2016
- Whoever wins the American presidential election, Russia comes out ahead - The Economist, November 8, 2016
- If you’re even asking if Russia hacked the election, Russia got what it wanted - Washington Post, December 1, 2016
- It's all about sowing confusion and doubt.
- Senators call for declassification of files on Russia's role in US election - Spencer Ackerman, The Guardian, December 1, 2016
- Eight members of Senate intelligence committee hint that government may still hold secret information ‘concerning the Russian government’
Obama threatens WW3 with Russia
- Main article: World War 3
- Obama to consider 'proportional' response to Russia hacking - Reuters, October 11, 2016
- Obama Considers 'Proportional' Response to Russian Hacking in U.S. Elections - The New York Times, October 11, 2016
- White House Vows ‘Proportional’ Response for Russian DNC Hack - Wall Street Journal, October 11, 2016
- CIA Prepping for Possible Cyber Strike Against Russia - NBC News, October 14, 2016
- Obama Tells CIA To Prepare For Cyber War With Russia - ZeroHedge, October 14, 2016
- Why Is Obama Threatening Russia With World War 3 Right Before The Election? - ZeroHedge, October 19, 2016
- U.S. Govt. Hackers Ready to Hit Back If Russia Tries to Disrupt Election - NBC News, November 4, 2016
Obama launches cyber attack on Russia
- See also October 2016 cyber attack
Trump won't accept result if he loses
...neither will Hillary
- Hillary Clinton’s Ace-in-the-Hole: Russia - Joe Lauria, Huffington Post, November 5, 2016
- If Clinton should lose a squeaker, she has two options to try to overturn the election and make herself president—and both involve blaming Russia.
Obama cancels elections
- Can Obama use martial law to keep White House after 2016 election - James Richard Edwards, Communities Digital News, August 2, 2016
- When Donald Trump wins US election, will Hillary Clinton nullify results because of Vladimir Putin? - Alex Christoforou, The Duran, September 7, 2016
- U.S. Top Diplomat Kerry Flying To Antarctica During Presidential Vote - RFE/RL, November 05, 2016
- Safest place to be in case of civil or nuclear war.
- A Digital 9/11 If Trump Wins - Finian Cunningham, Sputnik, November 6, 2016
- That presents a double benefit. Russia would be further demonized as a foreign aggressor “justifying” even harsher counter measures by America and its European allies against Moscow. Secondly, a digital attack on America’s presidential election day this week, would allow the Washington establishment to pronounce the result invalidate due to “Russian cyber subversion”. That option stands to be invoked if the ballot results showed Republican candidate Donald Trump as the imminent victor.
- BREAKING: Obama Now Considering Martial Law Because Of Mass Riots - Conservative Daily Post, November 10, 2016
- Martial Law is when the president has to suspend transfer of power due to the fact that there is a “National Emergency.” Therefore if that would happen then Trump wouldn’t be able to see the White House because Obama would still be the president of the United States. There is a good chance that this has been the back up plan for some liberals all along.
Hillary grabs pussy
- See also Huma Abedin, Clinton emails
- Anthony Weiner reportedly sexts 15-year-old: ‘I would bust that tight pussy’ - Maggie Serota, Death and Taxes, September 21, 2016
- Anthony Weiner accused of sexting relationship with 15-year-old girl - David K. Li, NY Post, September 21, 2016
- Democratic Congressman Suggests Russia Involved in FBI Reopening Clinton Investigation - Alyssa Canobbio, Free Beacon, October 29, 2016
- New Emails in Clinton Case Came From Devices Once Used by Anthony Weiner - The New York Times, October 28, 2016
- Computer seized in Weiner probe prompts FBI to take new steps in Clinton email inquiry - Washington Post, October 28, 2016
- New Clinton Emails Emerged As Part Of FBI Probe Into Anthony Weiner - ZeroHedge, October 28, 2016
- Angry Dems File DOJ Complaint Against "On The Side Of Putin" Comey For "Interfering In Presidential Election" - ZeroHedge, October 29, 2016
- Comey Praises Brave F.B.I. Agents Who Had to Touch Anthony Weiner's Computer - Andy Borowitz, The New Yorker, October 28, 2016
- For Democrats, New Focus on Clinton Emails Is ‘Like an 18-Wheeler Smacking Into Us’ - The New York Times, October 29, 2016
- Vladimir Putin and FBI Director James Comey are now working together, according to Clinton cronies - Alex Christoforou, The Duran, October 30, 2016
- Justice Department Obtains Warrant to Review Clinton Aide’s Emails - The New York Times, October 30, 2016
Trump is a pussy, Hillary fights Russia!
Putin rigged US elections by exposing US election rigging
Putin wins election
- Putin-Trump Wins: What It Means - PUTIN TRUMP, November 9, 2016
- Trump's victory a huge boost to Putin - Edward Lucas, CNN', November 9, 2016
- It’s Putin’s World Now - Michael Weiss, Daily Beast, November 10, 2016
- Trump’s bleak view of the world is just like Putin’s - Edward Lucas, CapX, November 11, 2016
- Trump-Putin alliance sparks diplomatic crisis as British ministers demand assurances from US over Russia - The Telegraph, November 12, 2016
- Obama changes his mind on Russia - Patrick Armstrong, November 21, 2016
- NYT Columnist: FBI Director, Putin Installed Trump President of the US - Sputnik, November 29, 2016
World War 3 canceled
- Main article: World War 3
Putin wins everywhere!
- Vladimir Putin Is Winning the French Election - Leonid Bershidsky, Bloomberg, November 21, 2016
- Two of the three leading presidential candidates are pro-Russian.
- Vladimir Putin’s Popularity Is Skyrocketing Among Republicans - Nick Bayer, The Huffington Post, December 14, 2016
- The guy is accused of manipulating U.S. politics and enabling the killing in Aleppo, and his favorability rating goes up. Seriously?
- 2016: The Year of Russia's Triumph - The Saker, UNZ Review, December 28, 2016
- Is Putin's Master Plan Only Beginning? - Henry Porter, Vanity Fair, December 28, 2016
- With three consequential European elections occurring in 2017, the former K.G.B. officer has more potential to undermine free societies than he could have ever fathomed during his Cold War days.
- Putin won 2016, but Russia has its limits as a superpower - David Filipov, Washington Post, December 31, 2016
- “We are working, and working successfully, and we are achieving much,” Putin said in the nationally broadcast address. “I would like to thank you for the victories and achievements, for your understanding and trust, and for your true, sincere care for Russia.”
- Putin’s Real Long Game - Molly K. McKew, Politico, January 1, 2017
- The world order we know is already over, and Russia is moving fast to grab the advantage. Can Trump figure out the new war in time to win it?
- Russian treachery is extreme and it is everywhere - Nick Cohen, The Guardian, January 7, 2017
- Vladimir Putin’s worldwide influence is pernicious. Dare Theresa May confront it?
No, Clinton still won't accept the result
- Main article: Anti-Trump protests
- Over 2 Million Hillary Supporters Sign Petition To Overturn Election Results - Planet Free Will, November 10, 2016 (mirror: ZeroHedge)
- George Soros begins his color revolution in America, as MoveOn “activists” march against Trump - Alex Christoforou, The Duran, November 10, 2016
- The Clintons and Soros launch America’s Purple Revolution - Wayne Madsen, Strategic Culture, November 11, 2016
- On the morning after her surprising and unanticipated defeat at the hands of Republican Party upstart Donald Trump, Mrs. Clinton and her husband, former President Bill Clinton, entered the ball room of the art-deco New Yorker hotel in midtown Manhattan and were both adorned in purple attire. The press immediately noticed the color and asked what it represented. Clinton spokespeople claimed it was to represent the coming together of Democratic «Blue America» and Republican «Red America» into a united purple blend. This statement was a complete ruse as is known by citizens of countries targeted in the past by the vile political operations of international hedge fund tycoon George Soros.
- Patrick Henningsen interview with RT on Trump protests - RT, November 11, 2016
- The Witch’s Wrath Turns Into A Clintonian Counter-Revolution - Andrew Korybko, Katehon, November 14, 2016
- Not Over Yet: Russian Involvement Confirmed, Electoral College Should Deny Trump The Presidency - Paul Abrams, Huffington Post, November 14, 2016
- Rabid Hillary Supporters Dox More Electors in Hopes of Screwing Trump at Electoral College - Infowars, November 17, 2016
- Democratic presidential electors revolt against Trump - Politico, November 22, 2016
- Experts Urge Clinton Campaign to Challenge Election Results in 3 Swing States - Gabriel Sherman, New York, November 22, 2016
- Activists urge Clinton camp to challenge election results in three states - Rebecca Savransky, The Hill, November 22, 2016
- The truth about Jill Stein’s voter recount. Hint: it’s all about making Trump’s win illegitimate - Alex Christoforou, The Duran, November 28, 2016
- Will Faithless Electors Cause a Constitutional Crisis? - Philip Jenkins, The American Conservative, November 29, 2016
- Is The Donald trumped? Clinton scheming to seize White House through backdoor - Robert Bridge, RT, December 2, 2016
Fake news rigged the election
No, Putin hacked them
- Main article: DNC Leak
- Pelosi: Russia hack undermined election - USA Today, December 2, 2016 (AP video)
- Blaming Russia to overturn the U.S. election - Joe Lauria, The Duran, December 4, 2016
- Secret CIA assessment says Russia was trying to help Trump win White House - Washington Post, December 9, 2016
- Ex-CIA operative: We may need a new vote - CNN, December 10, 2016
- Former CIA Operative Robert Baer says if the CIA can prove that Russia interfered with the 2016 election then the US should vote again.
- Here’s The Evidence Russia Hacked The Democratic National Committee - TIME, December 13, 2016
- Reconstructing the Russian hacks leading up to the election - PBS Newshour, December 14, 2016
- Here's the Public Evidence Russia Hacked the DNC — It's Not Enough - Sam Biddle, The Intercept, December 14 2016
- US Accuses Vladimir Putin Of "Personal Involvement" In Election Hack - ZeroHedge, December 14, 2016
- U.S. Officials: Putin Personally Involved in U.S. Election Hack - NBC News, December 15, 2016
- McFaul: "No Question In My Mind" Putin Personally Authorized Election Hack - Tim Hains, Real Clear Politics, December 15, 2016
- MCFAUL: My first reaction is this is great investigative reporting. Exactly what we need to deal with this crisis right now.
- Why Are the Media Taking the CIA’s Hacking Claims at Face Value? - James Carden, The Nation, December 15, 2016
- The Pre-emptive Anti-Trump Coup - John V. Whitbeck, Consortiumnews, December 17, 2016
- Exhuming McCarthy: Putin accused of stealing US election for Trump - Sean Stinson, The AIM Network, December 19, 2016
CIA attempts coup
- The bipartisan electors’ letter raises very grave issues involving our national security. Electors have a solemn responsibility under the Constitution and we support their efforts to have their questions addressed.
- We now know that the CIA has determined Russia’s interference in our elections was for the purpose of electing Donald Trump. This should distress every American.
- — Clinton campaign chairman John Podesta
- An Electoral College Coup - Wall Street Journal, December 12, 2016
- But now that Mrs. Clinton has lost, her campaign is claiming the election really was rigged, albeit for Mr. Trump by Russian meddling, and it wants the Electoral College to stage what amounts to a coup. That’s the only way to interpret the extraordinary statement Monday by Clinton campaign chairman John Podesta endorsing a special intelligence briefing for electors a week before they cast their ballots for President on Dec. 19.
- What should really distress Americans is that the losers are trying to overturn the election results based on little more than anonymous leaks and innuendo. Whatever Russia’s hacking motives, there is no evidence that the emails it turned up were decisive to the election result. Mr. Podesta is citing a CIA judgment that Americans have never seen and whose findings are vaguely public only because one or more unidentified officials chose to relate them to a few reporters last week.
- Yet Mr. Podesta’s demand is that those same unidentified leakers now give a secret briefing to the 538 electors, most of whom lack any experience in judging the nuances of intelligence. Those electors are then supposed to decide based on information Americans won’t have seen whether they should invalidate the results of an election in which more than 128 million voted. Even Vladimir Putin at his most devious couldn’t have imagined his cyber-spooks would provoke this much anti-democratic nonsense.
- WARNING: An Electoral Coup is Underway - John Robb, Global Guerrillas, December 12, 2016
- White House attacks Trump over connections to Russia and RT - RT, December 12, 2016
- Is The Deep State At War... With Itself? - Charles Hugh-Smith, OfTwoMinds, December 12, 2016
- Is There a Russian Coup Underway in America? - Keith Olbermann, GQ, December 12, 2016 (video)
- Trump Isolates Himself with C.I.A. Attack - John Cassidy, The New Yorker, December 12, 2016
- The "Elite" Coup Of 2016 - Moon of Alabama, December 15, 2016
- Obama Vows Retaliation Against "Russia Hacking", To Hold Press Conference On Friday - ZeroHedge, December 15, 2016
Hillary unfriends Donald on Facebook
Historians find signs of intelligent life
- Russians halt search for intelligent life in Washington - Bryan Hemming, offGuardian, October 8, 2016
- Obama: Vote Rigging Is Impossible - If In Favor Of Hillary Clinton - Moon of Alabama, October 19, 2016
- Russia or the Neocons: Who endangers American democracy? - Vladimir Golstein, The Duran, October 22, 2016
- The most bizzare elections in American history - F. William Engdahl, Katehon, October 26, 2016
- US ELECTIONS: A farcical Spectacle of Blood and Imperial Hubris. - Syrian War Update, October 31, 2016
- This Election Has Disgraced the Entire Profession of Journalism - Ken Silverstein. Observer, November 2, 2016
- The Quasi-Legal Coup-Hillary Clinton Information Operations In Election 2016 - George Eliason, WashingtonsBlog, November 7, 2016
- Eliason sees the election campaign for Hillary as an extension of the ongoing cyberwar operation against Russia.
- Putin didn’t undermine the election. We did. - Katrina Vanden Heuvel, Washington Post, November 29, 2016
- Ignoring rot in our election laws and journalistic standards, the media points to hacking and “fake news.”
- Putin Derangement Syndrome October-November 2016 - Patrick Armstrong, December 6, 2016
- Did Russia Elect Trump? - Philip Giraldi, The American Conservative, December 12, 2016