Maidan and post-Maidan, 2014
- Moved from main page. -- Petri Krohn (talk) 05:13, 15 October 2019 (UTC)
Destroying Ukraine, 2014.
- Broken settlement agreement
"Agreement on the settlement of the political crisis in Ukraine" (RIA; RU Wikipedia), was signed on 21 February, 2014 by Yanukovich and the opposition and witnessed by EU representatives. However, Maidan demanded that Yanukovich resign by 10 am on 22 February, threatening an armed uprising.
- One of the sotniks (centurion, commander of 100 people) on Maidan demands Yanukovih resignation by 10 am on 22 February - If there is no demand for resignation, we will launch an assault - the centurion; copy, Gromadskoe TV live, 21 February, 2014. (He was followed by Yarosh, with more of the same).
- Having Yanukovich gone
Biden: I told him (Yanukovich) that it was all over. It's time to withdraw your militants, and he left (from his book "Promise me, Dad," as quoted by frontnews.eu, Ukrainian UNIAN, 25/26 December 2017).
Yanukovich left Kiev in the evening of 21 february, 2014, said to go to a regional conference in Kharkov, for never to come back. He was evacuated to Russia from Crimea on the night of 22-23 February, 2014 ([https://tass.ru/politika/1829545 TASS, March 15, 2015).
- Selecting Ukrainian government
- Nuland-Pyatt leaked phone conversation with subtitles (aka fuck the EU) , youtube, published April 29, 2014
--Resup (talk) 08:18, 6 May 2019 (UTC)
I would think the real Ukrainegate is being at the helm of destroying/'Somalizing' Ukraine, from abroad. Despite that being probably legal by domestic US law (and despite any beautiful words cover-up of that sad fact on the ground). As for the political scandal in the US, I'd like to add that there are some 1.35 mln lawyers in USA, about 4 lawyers per a thousand people, and those lawyers ought to earn their living, with more famous ones -- a rich living (in which a 1/2 million $ fee would be like small change. In a just world, sending some cash, towards the origins of troubles, hoping for some fix should be counted as a lesser transgression then causing destruction of the country and tens of thousands of young aspiring and capable people (and maintaining the status quo in which all this appears natural and proper to millions of your 'subjects'). -- But it does not work that way, in those wars of lawyers (and looks quite hopeless --there seems to be nothing around which can fix that, apart from an even greater calamity, or a divine intervention) --Resup (talk) 10:21, 16 October 2019 (UTC)