Talk:UNHRC Report, February, 2013
Massacres: Government forces and affiliated militia
There are seven entries, but only five massacres with conclusions listed below. (paragraphs 44-52). Four more investigations were not able to be concluded in time for this urgent report. Where available, our pages concerning that massacre are linked.
- Jdeidat Artouz: stub page
- Daraya,late August, 2012: A Detailed page!
- Harak, 18-26 August, 2012: stub page
- Deir Baalbeh, December - suggested page
- Al-Mastomah, January, 2013 - suggested page
- "The investigations into massacres that are alleged to have taken place in Al Muhassan, Dayr az-Zawr in July, Sad Street in Dara’a city in August, and in Duma outside Damascus in October, are ongoing." Douma stub page
- "From the range of incidents identified, Government forces are responsible for war crimes and may be responsible for crimes against humanity."