Talk:Totalitarian Media Regime
- Cryptocurrency system using body activity data , published by patents.google.com/; patentscope.wipo.int, etc.
- ... Some exemplary embodiments of the present disclosure may use human body activity associated with a task provided to a user as a solution to“mining” challenges in cryptocurrency systems. For example, a brain wave or body heat emitted from the user when the user performs the task provided by an information or service provider, such as viewing advertisement or using certain internet services, can be used in the mining process. Instead of massive computation work required by some conventional cryptocurrency systems, data generated based on the body activity of the user can be a proof-of-work, and therefore, a user can solve the computationally difficult problem unconsciously. Accordingly, certain exemplary embodiments of the present disclosure may reduce computational energy for the mining process as well as make the mining process faster.
I removed this from the main page as I do not see how it is related to the topic. -- Petri Krohn (talk) 15:30, 25 May 2020 (UTC)
This is MSFT patent proposing a method to generate payment potentially for something like watching correct news , possibly having correct thoughts, like positively reacting to correct news... Or at least this is how that was being interpreted.... Likewise, this brain-chip interface by Elon Musk, etc. Claims are highly controversial, but this seem to give something solid which is really done, not a threat just imagined. It talks about advertisement, but that may go hand-in-hand with managed news. (With some stretch, maybe; at least presently, highest traffic for adds will be with mainstream sources). --Resup (talk) 16:53, 25 May 2020 (UTC)
This was retweeted by Trump, and in its present form missing graphics explaining what is this about. This graphics is presently here and in Russians-attempted-interfeering with-elections version here. I do not know where this claim originated. It could be fake and could be inserted from abroad, but in any case it deserves explanation. If it is fake/not accurate, why not to claim so, as opposed to removing it without any explanation? If it is accurate, should it not stay and be explained? It was already seen by millions world wide and it serves no good to just censor it, as opposed to explaining the actual state of affairs --Resup (talk) 18:23, 4 November 2020 (UTC)
- Seems to be explained by the original poster:
- This tweet was taken and share honestly. I have now learned the MI update referenced was a typo in one county. I have deleted the original tweet.
- To be clear: that typo in one county increased Biden's vote by 138339 votes without changing counts of any other listed candidate
- OK, typo is divisible by 9, and 153710 - 15371 explanation is in the plausible ballpark. But the correct one is what, 15371 ? And it was corrected bringing it down? And B still overtook T later on? (Whale-Oil-Bear-Hugged...)
--Resup (talk) 18:51, 4 November 2020 (UTC)
Hmm, duckdiver suspended ? But he is the source who clarified things, above? Strange. Also some plots, who knows from where, showing upsteps in Michigan and Wisconsin, at about the same time, and that damn duck floating in there ? --Resup (talk) 02:29, 5 November 2020 (UTC)
I am not sure who is yet not suspended, threatened with disbarring (Guliani, John Eastman), or threatened with getting fired from the job (Eastman), or outright arrested (and so provided with state-sponsored food and shelter, etc, crappy and unpleasant as it may be, etc). But this Llin thing stands out even in this wild background. The Twitter account is suspended. And, this. Just to make sure, I have no idea what is this all about, and so cannot even theoretically be backing any of this up. Are they all gone insane, collectively ? Lawyers and the establishment, including? This is an experienced lawyer, mind you, not a redneck conspirator, coming up with those claims; and if this is false--what has happened to him?
As for Eastman, I have not heard or reviewed his speech, but how is that a crime for a tenured academic to just give a speech at a rally ? I mean, what kind of academic and what kind of social and state reality this is all leading us all? How is that better then what happened in Turkey recently, or to Socrates quite a while back? --Resup (talk) 21:02, 11 January 2021 (UTC)
Parler Free Speech Social Networkparler.com Parler is an unbiased social media focused on real user experiences and ... option to sign up for regular updates including news, site announcements, and tips.
This site can’t be reached Check if there is a typo in parler.com. DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_ (etc)
--Resup (talk) 22:41, 11 January 2021 (UTC)
Andrei Illarionov is a former high-flyer of Russian politics, turned bitter opposition critic of Putin. In January 2021, he posted in his Live Journal blog his opinions supportive of Trump and MAGA points, and linked some other material of other people, to the same effect, some of them participants or observers of the Capitol events. Apparently this was reported to leadership of Cato institute employing him in USA, resulting of his termination by the institute. Of all the things said about it, this message, posted somewhere on social media and seen on Cassad stands out in its pure unmitigaininess: Andrei !! I have lived in New York City for over 40 years. And I saw your interview with Luda from the Kiev blog on Youtube "UKRLIFETV". I made a synopsis of your blah blah blah blah about American democracy and gave a link and sent it to the Cato Institute (this is not Katon, but Cato !!!). If you have five minutes to read, then pliz. I came to the States more than 45 years ago in history - I fled from the Soviet Reds along the way of Jackson Wanek. He worked and studied at the same time at Columbia - business and engineering school (without an American education with the Soviet in the States, it would be ZERO!). And the first DEMOCRACY lesson I received was from one Columbian professor named Jeffrey Sachs (maybe you know ?!). Democracy, Jeff explained to me, is only worth it if it can defend itself. American Democracy is therefore the greatest in the world and has been living for over 200 years, because it provided itself with the most powerful tools of self-defense. You came from Rashka (abusive name for Russia), you were given a salary at an American institution. And you do not have any right, including ethical, moral, etc., to complain to some Liuda from Kiev about American Democracy. This isnt accеptable at all. The Cato Institute did to you absolutely what you 100,000,000,000% but deserved - drove it out, apparently with a 6-month allowance, with or without my participation. There are things that we, from Rashka, are not allowed to do in America !! One of them is to criticize the political structure of this country - WE DIDN'T BUILD IT, WE DO NOT CRITICATE IT, You are from Rashka, criticize Rashka. Yankees solve their problems without your "great" advice.
--Resup (talk) 15:58, 15 January 2021 (UTC)
Somehow, Data of over 1.5 billion Facebook users being sold on dark web - dailysabah.com, October 4, 2021 --Resup (talk) 00:03, 6 October 2021 (UTC)
Somehow, Der Friedensnobelpreis 2021 geht an die philippinische Journalistin Maria Ressa und den russischen Journalisten Dmitri Muratow. Das Nobelkomitee in Oslo begründet die Entscheidung mit dem Einsatz der beiden Journalisten für den Schutz der Meinungsfreiheit --Resup (talk) 04:04, 9 October 2021 (UTC)
- Citation: "Novaya is as cynically deceitful as all the largest state-owned mass media of the Russian Federation, and in no way inferior in this respect to, for example, Russia Today. It's just that if "RT" and Kiselev's "jelly" Solovievism" lie in favor of specifically our bureaucratic-comprador mafia, then "Novaya" - in favor of foreign suzerains of the the same mafia, allowing itself contemptuous and critical attacks in the direction of their own "native princelings"