- Wikipedia page: 2013 Reyhanlı bombings
- The Role of Turkey in the US-NATO-Israeli War on Syria By Cem Ertür, Global Research, May 29, 2013. Excerpt:
- Republican People’s Party (CHP) member of parliament Mevlut Dudu explains how the evidence was instantly destroyed after the incident:
- "The police officers refused us entry to the site of the attacks on the grounds that they are collecting evidence. Nevertheless, we did [manage] to enter and saw that no evidence was being collected. Quite on the contrary, they were destroying the evidence using heavy construction equipment.” 
- It transpired that none of the 73 closed-circuit television (CCTV) cameras in the town recorded the bombing attacks. Due to a “system error”, they had been out of order four days before the incident. Most of these 73 CCTV cameras were directly viewing the points where the bombing attacks occurred. 
- CHP member of parliament Aytug Atici revealed that electricity was cut off just five minutes before the bombing attacks.  In fact, according to activist Hamide Yigit, cutting off the electricity was a strategy used by Turkey’s authorities in smuggling international mercenaries into Syria:
- “Electricity is cut off along the [Harbiye-Yayladagi] itinerary; everywhere, including streets and roads, becomes totally dark. Meanwhile, vehicles carrying military ammunition and armed groups to the border pass by. Once their passage is over, the electricity resumes. The local residents, who are prevented from witnessing this transport, are feeling deeply restless about it.” 
- On the day of the bombing attacks, the militants who wanted to cross from Syria into Turkey were guided towards the Cilvegozu border gate instead of their habitual point of entry in Reyhanli. 
- The Reyhanlı bombing and Turkey’s media Hürriyet Daily News, May 20
- Officials failed to secure Reyhanlı bombing site after blasts Hürriyet Daily News, May 18
- Turkish protesters clash with police in bomb-hit border town CNN, May 19, 2013
- Turkish NGO Recruiting Muslim Albanians for War in Syria – AINA, 8-14-2013
- The source, who has defected the program after two weeks of war in Syria, added that those recruited by the IHH "have been transfered to Turkey via Tirana and undergone military trainings by retired US officers stationed in Reyhanli military base in the Southern Turkish province of Hatay".
- IHH "The Istanbul-based Foundation for Human Rights and Freedoms and Humanitarian Relief (İHH) is an Islamic charity group that was formed to provide aid to Bosnian Muslims in the mid-1990s. It has been involved in aid missions in Pakistan, Ethiopia, Lebanon, Indonesia, Iraq, Palestine, Sudan, Somalia, Ghana, Mongolia, China, Brazil, Argentina and other places. It is banned in Israel because of its alleged support of Hamas." WP Humanitarian Relief Foundation (Turkish: İHH İnsani Yardım Vakfı). I like the Insani part - having armed Islamist terrorists deliver explosive "humanitarian aid," with the blessing of the Ottoman emperor. Not quite sane. Other fascinating alleged details in that article. The defector's story sounds fairly plausible. --Caustic Logic (talk) 06:38, 18 August 2013 (UTC) and --Caustic Logic (talk) 07:14, 18 August 2013 (UTC)
My friend Juha Molari says IHH was founded by Chechen terrorist leader Shamil Basayev.
- Shamil Basajevin serkku kuului Al-Qaida -yhteyksistä tunnetun rikollisjärjestö IHH-piiriin – Juha Molari, 15 April 2011 (In Finnish)
- Israel teki sen mitä on tehtävissä terroristien kanssa Gazassa – Juha Molari, 10 June 2010 (In Finnish)
ISIL takes responsibility, does anyone notice?
"ISIL threatens Erdoğan with suicide bombings in Ankara, İstanbul", Today's Zaman (September 30, 2013). (archive)
- Q: ISIL takes responsibility, does anyone notice?
- A: No!
- Nobody cares indeed. Has been almost half a year after all, longer than most people's attention span these days. ;o) Not really surprising: The Turkish government denies that ISIL/Nusra is responsible. It also denies that it opened the borders as ISIL demanded, which was alleged by the opposition. Erdogan and his smirking sidekick royally suck. --CE (talk) 19:29, 5 October 2013 (UTC)
- Claim and counter-claim, if counters are needed, apparently not. Kurds and commies did it, no we did, no we're arresting more Kurds and Commies to prove how sure we are they all did it. No, we did, here's video. Video could be fake. Etc. Oh yeah, Mirhac Ural was in charge of it. Iranians and Russians probably helped, commie ones. Recap Ertoman iz smrt to figr out.--Caustic Logic (talk) 00:31, 6 October 2013 (UTC)
Whistleblower Utku Kali
- Turkish Al-Nusrah “Whistleblower” Case Postponed Until November, Christof Lehmann, October 22, 2013
- Private Utku Kali has allegedly released highly classified documents which implicate the Saudi-backed, Al-Qaeda organization Jabhat al-Nusrah in the Reyhanli bombings in May 2013, in which more than 50 people lost their lives. The Turkish government blamed “a Marxist organization” for the terrorist attack. Kali is accused of having released the highly sensitive documents to the Turkish, Marxist-Leninist hacker group RedHack which made the documents available to the general public. If Kali, who is serving in Turkey´s military as a private, is found guilty as charged for leaking the documents, he could be spending the next 25 years in jail for “leaking state secrets”.
So even before the confession we had a whistleblower leaking documents implicating Al-Nusra ... and still Erdogoon blames some "Marxist-Leninists". The poor guy was apparently treated much worse than even Manning. --CE (talk) 02:34, 24 October 2013 (UTC)
- Kali is accused of having released the highly sensitive documents to the Turkish, Marxist-Leninist hacker group RedHack which made the documents available to the general public.
- What exactly was the information released by RedHack? If I remember correctly something about the movements of the bomb cars. -- Petri Krohn (talk) 17:41, 24 October 2013 (UTC)
- Yes, I think you are right that it had something to do with the cars, and I did hear about that earlier - weren't there even Secret Service guys fired for some kind of foreknowledge? -, but don't think I ever heard about this guy's name. Should be easy to dig up more in the English-language Turkish press - if we get around the firewall... ;o) --CE (talk) 19:54, 24 October 2013 (UTC)
My impression of the Red Hack stuff, without really looking, was that it had been mentioned here and I'd look, but I was skeptical. Some commie hackers sowing a leaked something to de-implicate allies and blame Erdogan's guests makes too much sense. But of course it could well be true, and the stuff should be looked at, especially now that it has a leaker and al-Nusra admission besides a fair amount of logic. This subject is one that's way behind. I'll see about that a bit tonight. There's not enough info around on Kali in English.Especially if he's finally driven to suicide and it's not prevented, his legacy at least needs better coverage. And BTW, expect more trial delays or no trial. Who wants to enforce the state's right to blame its own people for crimes of its guests, who have already threatened to murder more Turks the same way? --Caustic Logic (talk) 23:45, 24 October 2013 (UTC)
I just read an interesting comment that touches on a lot of issues and I want to leave here. Sounds a bit bizarre but never forget the Grey Wolves when dealing with Turkey topics, so maybe worth keeping in mind.
- agitpapa • 10 hours ago
- The moderator deleted my comment from yesterday because I said that Tayyip's Turkmen terrorists are N4zi-saluting fascists. That is a documented fact. The infamous Turkmen terrorist leader Haytham Topalca from the BBP party, home of the old Grey Wolves death squads, and who works for Hakan Fidan, was photographed with his gang giving N4zi salutes. That's the guy who blew up Reyhanli, Turkey with car bombs, ordered trailer trucks full of mortar shell casings manufactured in Konya, and finally ended up as Al Nusra's guide during the invasion of the Armenian village in Latakia, where he was finally captured by the Syrian defense forces. He has probably been executed after they interrogated the crap out of him.
- So that's who Obama's "moderates" are. N4zis are democracy lovers when they're Ukrainian, freedom fighters when they are Turkmen. Amazing how these N4zis improve with age. Don't be surprised if a US-funded N4zi shows up in your neighborhood next helping old people cross the street and saving your kitten stuck in a tree.
- BTW the AP just reported that the US was still paying social security to old-time Nazis from Hitler's day. Remarkable, these Yanks. They always end up putting their enemies on the payroll and hating their allies forever.
- (The Disqus language nanny will trash your comment if you type N4zi with an a but not if you type Nazis :)))
From the British list of PROSCRIBED TERRORIST ORGANISATIONS:
- Turkiye Halk Kurtulus Partisi-Cephesi (THKP-C) is also known as the Peoples’ Liberation Party/Front of Turkey, THKP-C Acilciler and the Hasty Ones - Proscribed June 2014
- THKP-C is a left wing organisation formed in 1994. The group grew out of the Turkish extreme left Revolutionary Youth Movements which formed in the 1960s and 70s.
- THKP-C now also operates as a pro-Assad militia group fighting in Syria and has developed increased capability since the Syrian insurgency. THKP-C is assessed to have been involved in an attack in Reyhanli, Turkey, in May 2013, killing over 50 people and injuring over 100.
- The organisation has always been most prominent in the southern province of Hatay. A number of other groups have been formed under the THKP-C umbrella including ‘Mukavament Suriye’ (Syrian Resistance), which is reported to have been responsible for the recent Banias Massacre killing at least 145 people.
- Turkey Detains Key Suspect Behind 2013 Reyhanli Bombings - Reports - Sputnik, September 12, 2018
- Ankara managed to capture the suspect, 34-year-old Turkish citizen Yusuf Nazik, in the Syrian port city of Latakia. The detainee claims that he was acting on the orders of the Syrian intelligence, local media said.
- The suspect has provided the Turkish intelligence service with information about Mihrac Ural, another suspect in the bombings, who is being wanted by the Interpol, according to the media outlet.