In the 24 hours after I started the page
two three people have written on the topic:
- Soros: As a Jew in Budapest, I Too Was a Rohingya - George Soros, Neesweek, 31 May 2015
- The Rohingya - Adrift on a Sea of Sorrows - Eric Margolis, May 31, 2015
- Who's Driving the Rohingya into the Sea? - Tony Cartalucci, May 30, 2015
Holy Shit! Even Barack Obama jumped on the bandwagon!
- Obama says Myanmar needs to end discrimination of Rohingya to succeed - Julia Edwards, Reuters, Jun 1, 2015
There is some weird Color Revolution infowar operation at play here: On the BBC site I noticed this article (The darker side of Buddhism - Charles Haviland, BBC News, May 30, 2015) Seeing it was about Sri Lanka I immediately recognized the possible connection to Buddhist violence in the Rohingya in Myanmar. I started this research stub. (Later, reading the article I saw that BBC stated the connection explicitly.)
In the 24 hours after I started the stub I noticed that three notable people had written about the Rohingya. Worst of all, one of them was George Soros! This made me suspect that there is some Color Revolution infowar operation behind this strange timing.
(Tony Cartalucci is not part of this infowar operation. He has been writing about this issue for years. He too may be alerted by the noise around the issue. As may Eric Margolis.) -- Petri Krohn (talk) 20:09, 9 June 2015 (UTC)
- I randomly came across this piece by Pamela Geller ranting about the "Rohingya Hoax" and how all the evidence of persecution is fabricated (vastly overstretching on a BBC article about some falsely attributed pics). So that counts for a real problem, and the Toni Cartalucci article is pretty compelling. But who knows. --CE (talk) 21:23, 9 June 2015 (UTC)
- Meeting with George Soros and Rohingya Representatives in Yangon - Anwar M.S., January 8, 2015
- American plan for a South Asian “Kosovo” in Rohingyaland - Andrew Korybko, Oriental Review, Jun 9, 2015 (Part II)
Bold operations by Indian Army
Bold operation by Indian Army: Many militants involved in Manipur ambush neutralised in Myanmar, By Manu Pubby, ET Bureau | 9 Jun, 2015, 06.25PM IST --Resup (talk) 21:02, 9 June 2015 (UTC)
Who are the Rohingya?
- Rohingya Hoax - Maung Tha Hla, Buddhist Rakhaing Cultural Association, New York, 2009
- Rebuttal to U Khin Maung Saw’s misinformation on Rohingya, Arakan Rohingya National Association, 2012
- Its Not Buddhists Killing Muslims In Myanmar, Its Rohingya Muslims Killing Buddhists From 1947 - Ahinamo Kurasawa, Religion Mind, October 30, 2016
- The Rohingya Psyops: Waging Covert War on Myanmar - Gearóid Ó Colmáin, February 6, 2017
- Burma: Mass Arrests, Raids on Rohingya Muslims - HRW, July 5, 2012
- The recent sectarian violence began after an ethnic Arakan woman was allegedly raped and killed by three Muslim men on Ramri island in southern Arakan State in late May, which was followed by the June 3 killing of 10 Muslims by an Arakan mob in Toungop. On June 8, thousands of Rohingya rioted in the town of Maungdaw, destroying Arakan property and causing an unknown number of deaths. Groups of Rohingya subsequently committed killings and other violence elsewhere in the state, burning down Arakan homes and villages. Arakan groups, in some cases with the collusion of local authorities and police, committed violence against Rohingya communities, including killings and beatings, and burning down Muslim homes and villages.
- Sourish Mukherjee @me_sourish on Twitter, September 6, 2017
- Everybody should see this 2 min video to understand why the Buddhists are up against Rohingya.
- Rohingya extremists attacking Rakhine Burmese Neighborhoods - kaung htut, August 4, 2012 (video)
- Myanmar tensions: Dozens dead in Rakhine militant attack - BBC News, August 25, 2017
- Attacks by militants on police posts in Myanmar's Rakhine state have left 71 people, including 12 security personnel, dead, the authorities say.
- Burma: More than 100 Rohingya Muslims massacred in Rakhine state, reports claim - The Independent, September 1, 2017
- More than 100 Rohingya Muslims are alleged to have been killed in a massacre by Burmese security forces and Buddhist vigilantes.
- The Rohingya Of Myanmar - Pawns In An Anglo-Chinese Proxy War Fought By Saudi Jihadists - Moon of Alabama, September 4, 2017
- Soros and Hydrocarbons: What's Really Behind the Rohingya Crisis in Myanmar - Sputnik, September 5, 2017
- Myanmar: Gasoline and Fire, Not Good vs. Evil - Tony Cartalucci, September 5, 2017
- The Rohingya refugee crisis and the problem of objectivity - Gearóid Ó Colmáin, September 14, 2017
- The truth behind Myanmar’s Rohingya insurgency - Bertil Lintner, Asia Times, September 20, 2017