Talk:March 2014 false flag plan
This may be related to the ongoing attack on Kasab in Latakia:
- Here Is The YouTube "Start A False Flag War With Syria" Leaked Recording That Erdogan Wanted Banned – Tyler Durden, Zero Hedge on 03/27/2014 12:22 -0400
- To summarize: a recording confirming a NATO-member country planned a false-flag war with Syria (where have we seen that before?) and all the Prime Minister has to say is the leak was "immoral."
- Among the most damning sections:
- Ahmet Davutolu: “Prime Minister said that in current conjuncture, this attack (on Suleiman Shah Tomb) must be seen as an opportunity for us.”
- Hakan Fidan: “I’ll send 4 men from Syria, if that’s what it takes. I’ll make up a cause of war by ordering a missile attack on Turkey; we can also prepare an attack on Suleiman Shah Tomb if necessary.”
- Feridun Sinirliolu: “Our national security has become a common, cheap domestic policy outfit.”
- Ya?ar Güler: “It’s a direct cause of war. I mean, what’re going to do is a direct cause of war.”
- Feridun Sinirolu: There are some serious shifts in global and regional geopolitics. It now can spread to other places. You said it yourself today, and others agreed… We’re headed to a different game now. We should be able to see those. That ISIL and all that jazz, all those organizations are extremely open to manipulation. Having a region made up of organizations of similar nature will constitute a vital security risk for us. And when we first went into Northern Iraq, there was always the risk of PKK blowing up the place. If we thoroughly consider the risks and substantiate… As the general just said…
- Yaar Güler: Sir, when you were inside a moment ago, we were discussing just that. Openly. I mean, armed forces are a “tool” necessary for you in every turn.
- Ahmet Davutolu: Of course. I always tell the Prime Minister, in your absence, the same thing in academic jargon, you can’t stay in those lands without hard power. Without hard power, there can be no soft power.
The tape (YouTube video):
- Başçalanın Seçim Güdümlü Savaş Planı 1-1 – secim gudumu, Mar 26, 2014
Moon of Alabama gives a summary:
- Erdogan's False Flag Invasion Plans Reveled
- Fidan offers Davutoglu to send men into Syria to fire missiles on Turkey.
- After Davutoglu rejects that, Fidan offers to bomb the tomb of Süleyman Shah.
- Talk about the needs of the Jihadists which is more about ammunition than guns.
- Fidan states that they have delivered 2,000 truckloads of weapons to the insurgents.
- Davutoglu says Kerry had asked if the Turks would invade Syria and had pressed for it to do so.
- Davutoglu also says they have plans for a no-fly zone over Syria and have delivered such plans to NATO.
- Davutoglu assures Fidan that Erdogan has agreed to all the plans.
- Fidan says things do not go well for the insurgents and that Turkey has send a general to help them.
- Turkey and the United States should be careful with their dreams of invading Syria. Two can play such games and there are Russian troops ready on the eastern Ukrainian border. A move in one place could result in a counter move elsewhere.
Via Mimi Al Laham:
The SECOND part of the leaked Turkish war room conversation has been translated, and it implicates Kerry! Here are the highlights thanks to Sami Colgecen : The important points on that audio leak is as follows;
- FEridun Sinirlioglu @3:07: Let me tell you this, it is a small piece of land, by the international law it is Turkish soil, so we have all the right to do an operation and if we do this the whole world would back us, have no doubt about it.
- Yasar Guler answers: We have no doubt
- Yasar Guler: Those Turkish Special Forces are waiting over there for a year! It is not like we plan all this just yesterday, They have been waiting for a year.
- Ahmet Davutoglu @4:28: Kerry told me exactly this: DID YOU MAKE UP YOUR MINDS?
- Yasar Guler @5:01: Yes we made up our minds 100 times with USA
- Feridun Sinirlioglu: 3 days ago Americans came to the military headquarters and they had a crisis coordination meeting. This is the first time I hear of this
- Yasar Guler: No we do it all the time
Here The translation of the Entire audio recordings part 1 and 2:
Here are transcriptions;
- Syria: Erdogan's False Flag Invasion Plans Reveled – MoA, March 27, 2014
- Media Neglect Turkish False Flag Attack Leak And Its Implications – MoA, March 28, 2014
- YouTube ban: How Turkish officials conspired to stage Syria attack to provoke war – RT, March 28, 2014
- CONFIRMED: NATO's Plans for False Flag Attack on Turkey Revealed – Tony Cartalucci, March 28, 2014
Full transcript and translation?
Via MoA comments:
- The International Business Times claims to print the full transcript:
- However, I don't see the Kerry thing, and the no-fly zone is missing. I'm not impressed.
- Posted by: g_h | Mar 28, 2014 5:54:46 PM | 81
The second part is linked in that MoA article, a bit difficult to spot.
Kerry is mentioned once, and it seems he routinely tries to instigate them to attack Syria, but has nothing directly to do with this particular plan/conversation. But the "no fly zone" plans the US handed out are mentioned. All a bit confusing. --CE (talk) 17:11, 29 March 2014 (UTC)
Tomb of Suleyman Shah
Quoting from the Wikipedia article on the Tomb of Suleyman Shah:
- In accordance with Article 9 of the Treaty of Ankara (1921) signed between France and Turkey, the tomb "shall remain, with its appurtenances, the property of Turkey, who may appoint guardians for it and may hoist the Turkish flag there."
Interestingly, Wikipedia also has this to say:
- On 20 March 2014, the Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant threatened to attack unless the Turkish troops were withdrawn within three days. The Turkish government then reiterated that any attack on the tomb would be treated as an attack on Turkish soil.
The source for the claim is this article in the Today's Zaman:
- Erdoğan: Attacking tomb of Süleyman Şah means attacking Turkey
- The Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant (ISIL), has threatened Turkey, according to recent press reports, and demanded in a YouTube video that Turkey lower its flag and withdraw within three days its troops protecting the site, which contains the grave of the grandfather of Osman I, the founder of the Ottoman Empire. The video was uploaded on March 20 but has since been removed by YouTube due to its threatening content
I do not know if ISIL really ever made these threats. They could as well be part of Erdogan's false flag. Note, that all this points to a March 13th timing for the tape. -- Petri Krohn (talk) 20:53, 28 March 2014 (UTC)
- BFP Exclusive: Turkish Power Struggle Impedes NATO’s Campaign in Syria – CHRISTOPH GERMANN, MARCH 29, 2014