Jump to navigation Jump to search
What really happened at the Kramatorsk airfield? Did government troops surrender? Were they captured?
By the railway:
- 708, 835, ?44, 735, 766, 945, 942, 828, 763, 759
Troops are disarmed by locals and People's Militia. Solders give up bolt ("firing pin") and are allowed to return to base.
- 755, 800, 840 
By a lake:
- 744, 741
Blocked by civilians on a road
BMD tanks that have switched sides to the Donbass People's Militia and are seen in Slovyansk
- 847, 842, 815, 914, 813, 709 + 3 more later in the evening?
The Donbass People's Militia guys can be identified by the light green digital camo and brown vest. The 25th Airborne Brigade are wearing darker green camo. -- Petri Krohn (talk) 10:43, 18 April 2014 (UTC)
Identity of masked men?
- WHO ARE THE MEN BEHIND THE MASKS? – General Philip Breedlove, Supreme Allied Commander Europe, 17 Apr 2014
- Ukrainian Military Joins Revolt, Troops Vow to Defend Protesters – Steven Argue, 16 Apr 2014
- Here is video of soldiers joining the uprising in Kramatorsk: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WRMnItGhhi8#t=376
- Ukraine says Donetsk 'anti-terror operation' under way – BBC, 15 April 2014
- Pro-Russia separatists take armor, humiliating Ukraine forces – By Stephanie Nebehay and Christian Lowe, Reuters, April 16, 2014
- Ukraine disbands army unit after fiasco push into east – AFP, April 17, 2014
- Get Ready for Banderastan – Burdens of a Bachelor, April 17, 2014
- Video playlist