- Debaltseve: nobody to evacuate from the city - punishers shot people right in their apartments - February 17, 2015 - 21:53
- In Debaltsevo all day there are fights, Novorossia militia forces almost completely stripped the city. However, not many people of the city managed to survive until liberation of Debaltsevo. Actually there is nobody left to evacuate from the city.
- In the liberated areas Debaltsevo militias, when attempting to withdraw the civilian population, found that the majority of citizens were shot by Ukrainian fascists right in their own homes. Punishers come into the house and kill the people with a straight shots to the head.
- Recall that the evacuation of the city was moved to tomorrow, Feb. 18, because of intense fighting in Debaltsevo. It should be noted that the command of the Army of Novorossiya previously offered to the enemy lay down their arms and leave the encirclement.
There was a short ceasefire to evacuate civilians from Debaltsevo, earlier in February; but unclear how many left. Novorossia brought lots of buses, but civilians were not told in advance, and only 40 were reported left. Ukraine evacuated some, not clear how many. This video shows Ukrainian evacuation; not too many people, like couple of small buses not fully filled. Not sure what to make of the above report about executions; could be; evidence will emerge later than. --Resup (talk) 23:26, 17 February 2015 (UTC)
- The story is not preposterous in itself, but at this point it doesn't seem to be true. If punishers had executed any number of civilians at about the time of the rebel takeover, you can bet Kiev would be howling about how the rebels obviously did it. But a day or so in, nothing yet, at least in English, that I found. --Caustic Logic (talk) 09:35, 18 February 2015 (UTC)
Quote: Sky news has been shown evidence of war crimes here. Badly mutilated and bound bodies were discovered in a ditch. The separatist say they were murdered by Right Sector militias. It is impossible to verify. (at 1:03 on the video) -- Petri Krohn (talk) 05:12, 21 February 2015 (UTC)