Talk:Christchurch mosque massacre
Inscriptions on weapons
- Moved from Category talk:Attacks#Christchurch attack
What's odd about the Christchurch attack is that some weaponry slogans photos mentions historic Russia/Bulgaria battles with Turkey (in Russian), + what appears to be established mid-1990 Serbian nationalist anti-Turkish rap ( 1-comments;2). Crazy (or deliberate/ staged) ? (Of all injustice and violence in the world, those mentioned does not seem to be on top of what one would naturally remember). A fuller list, Odal rune, C14,-- and more leaders who fought Turks. --Resup (talk) 21:01, 15 March 2019 (UTC)
- Erdogan takes it very personal and understands it as "a signal from certain circles addressed to Turkey". He showed parts of the "Manifesto" and the video at one of his rallies. Apparently the killer expressed a wish to make Istanbul Constantinople again ... great stuff Erdogan can use to make a few points in the struggle for the upcoming local elections, which he seems to fear. The Turkish connection is interesting anyway. The victims though were mostly Palestinians, Pakistanis and Saudis, someone on twitter said. --CE (talk) 18:48, 18 March 2019 (UTC)
- Sibel Edmonds (reporting from Turkey) on the Richie Allen show (minutes 21 to 60) has some interesting findings about the alleged killer's travel patterns to Turkey and elsewhere. Looks like he's been to many countries including North Korea, Pakistan, Israel etc, without any criminal record. Unfortunately I have to add these days that I recommend a grain of salt with Sibel Edmonds' work. But it's interesting. --CE (talk) 00:02, 19 March 2019 (UTC)
- Three people were arrested — one of them born in Australia — after an active shooter situation led to “significant” fatalities at the mosques during Friday prayers. Police said a fourth person was arrested Friday but that was “not related to these events.” Police are still trying to determine how the other two who were taken into custody are linked to the shooting.
- William Craddick that more than one armed man involved. Cites in his disobediant media article early reports of three suspects arrested.
- Christchurch Terror Attack: Mass Censorship, Mystery Shooters, And The Globetrotting Lone Gunman Niall Bradley Sott.net March 21, 2019