Talk:Attack on Donetsk Airport
dnr24.org posted a collection of photos of the dead taken at the Donetsk morgue. The photos have now been removed from the web site and replaced with a "thank you note".
- http://dnr24.org/dnr/314-opoznanie-pogibshih-v-donecke-18.html Identifying the dead in Donetsk
- Thank you all responded, all bodies are identified and brought to the North-Caucasian military hospital in Rostov on Don.
The original can still be found wia Google cache:
Subpage: Photos of unidentified dead Donetsk morgue
- WARNING. Graphic content.
The image files are still on the server and can be downloaded if one knows the URL or the file name. here is one safe-to-view example link.
Many of the photos show tattoos and jewelry, most with Christian or patriotic Russian themes. Someone evidently served in Kabul from 1985 to 1987. The link above may be the exception, it shows a necklace with Arabic script. -- Petri Krohn (talk) 12:33, 1 June 2014 (UTC)
Cause of death?
- More foreign fighters break cover among Ukraine separatists – Gabriela Baczynska, Reuters, May 1, 2014
- The group encountered at the former Ukrainian base included a total of at least five fighters from the Russian Caucasus region of North Ossetia and from a Russian-backed enclave of Georgia.
- They acknowledged they had been fighting alongside Chechens from Russia's former rebellious region of Chechnya, but these, they said, had now gone home.
Krasny Liman hospital
- Moved to Krasny Liman hospital massacre