Talk:Alleged Chemical Attack, June 19, 2013
- Local Coordinating Committees: Syria Today 19-6-2013:
- by the end of wedneday، the LCC documented 96 martyrs، including 8 women، 10 children، 3 martyrs by chemical materials ... Shelling using toxic chemical materials was reported in Zamalka in Damascus suburbs ... Damascus Suburbs: Zamalka: 3 people were martyred and mor than 25 suffocation cases were reported due to targeting the city with chemical bombs...
Videos: Malek Kaakeh was martyred by Chemical Substances in Zamalka, Damascus Suburbs (silly-putty foam this time?) - Abu Ali Towbe was martyred due to Chemical Bombs in Zamalka, Damascus Suburbs (both men are apparently rebel fighters) --Caustic Logic (talk) 09:20, 23 June 2013 (UTC)
- Youtube Video, Souria 2011 archives: Syria - Assad Uses Chemical Weapons on Civilians in Zamalka 6-19-13 Damascus
- Syrian rebels and their supporters accused government forces of launching a chemical weapons attack on Zamalka Wednesday, killing three people.
- The Syrian Network for Human Rights in London said three people died in the alleged chemical attack. The group, whose figures were not independently confirmed, said a total of 83 people were killed in fighting across the war-torn country Wednesday.
- Al-Arabiya reported the Free Syrian Army rebel group charged the chemical weapons were fired on the Damascus-area town by Hezbollah fighters and forces loyal to President Bashar Assad. Opposition activists told the Saudi TV news channel the chemical weapons caused victims to choke.
- The opposition Free Syrian Army (FSA) reported that chemical weapons were used on Wednesday in a Damascus town by Hezbollah fighters and forces loyal to President Bashar al-Assad.
- The town of Zamalka, outside of Damascus, was targeted by chemical weapons, which caused victims to choke and led to a number of casualties, according to opposition activists.