Talk:Alleged Chemical Attack, April 26, 2013
Breaking News.sy, citing Al-Watan newspaper, specifies the incident happened in Bazreh Al-Balad, the outskirts, apparently near a Hamish hospital.  Barzeh Al-Balad on Wikimapia: a good-sized northern district, with military and intelligence facilities just south of it, and rebel hotbed Harasta not far to the east, with Bazrah orchards in between. More specific info perhaps forthcoming. --Caustic Logic (talk) 09:26, 1 May 2013 (UTC)
- Breaking News.sy: The effects of “Free Army” using to chemical weapon in Barzeh
- Syrian Media sources reports that many of victims between the ranks of Syrian Arab Army have arrived to Hamish hospital, including martyrs, who have died due to inhalation of chemical gases, which is displayed on the infected soldeirs by the departure of the white substance from their noses and mouths.
- Al-Watan newspaper quotes of an informed medical source that the injures have arrived on Friday from the clashes’ area in Barzeh al-Balad neighborhood between Syrian Arab Army and the entrenched armed terrorist groups in the neighborhood for many months
- The news have not been confirmed officially, but the source indicated that “Upon the arrival of the injured people to the department of ambulance in the hospital and start dealing medical personnel with the injuries medical staff has suffered nausea severe followed by cases of fainting, but it was a lighter than the infected people in a confrontation place which summoned moving the injuries to another hospital in Damascus, adding that the paramedics from the damages place talked about the land of a shell, fired from inside the Barzeh at the Syrian Arab army forces the exist on the outskirts of Barzeh.
- The source emphasis that “the wounded elements of Syrian Army do not show effects of gunshot or wounds due to armed confrontation, but just the effects of inhalation strange gas”. 
- A Syrian pro-government newspaper reported Sunday that many soldiers battling rebels in a restive neighborhood of the capital Damascus have shown symptoms of exposure to chemical gas.
- Citing a "well-informed" medical source, al-Watan said that many soldiers were sent earlier this week to the Hamish military hospital in Damascus, showing symptoms of inhaling chemical gas after the rebels fired a bombshell at the troops in the Brzeh neighborhood of the capital.
- It said the symptoms include suffocation and nausea, as well as the trickling of a kind of white liquid from the victims' noses and mouths.
- Stressing no official comments have been made about the incident, the paper said that the competent authorities started an investigation into the type of the gas.
Not expecting any confirmation, but taking down notes on Barzeh in the surrounding days from the SOHR facebook page.
- Violent clashes broke out in the Barza neighbourhood of Damascus city, several shells fell on the neighbourhood. A government official was wounded by an IED attacks on his car in the Barza neighbourhood.
- Rockets also fell on Barzeh, which is witnessing clashes. Rebel fighters targeted the Tishreen military hospital in Barzeh. The airforce bombarded the Qaboun neighbourhood.
- Regime forces continue to bombard the Barzeh neighbourhood with mortars, several houses were injured. Regime forces also stormed the neighbourhood.
- The effects of “Free Army” using to chemical weapon in Barzeh. Breaking News.sy, April 28, 2013
- Symptoms of chemical gas occur in some Syrian soldiers: reportXinhua News, April 28, 2013