File:Syrian American Medical Society.png
(Redirected from Syrian American Medical Society)
Original file (609 × 609 pixels, file size: 131 KB, MIME type: image/png)
- Other sources
- Halloween Comes Early as SAMS Ghouls Drink Rivers of Syrian Blood - Miri Wood, Syria News, July 14, 2017
- SAMS is the fraudulent acronym for the Syrian American Medical Society, reputedly founded in the US, in 1998, as a “nonpolitical, nonprofit, medical relief organization.”
- “Al Qaeda’s MASH Unit”: How the Syrian American Medical Society Is Selling Regime Change and Driving the US to War - Max Blumenthal, April 12, 2018
- Reports on unproven allegations of a chemical attack in Douma, the Syria city formerly occupied by the Army of Islam insurgent group, invariably rely on a key source: The Syrian American Medical Society (SAMS). Together with the White Helmets, SAMS has been cited by the Washington Post, New York Times, CNN and virtually every Western media organization reporting on the incident. In Douma, SAMS staff have claimed that they treated more than 500 people for symptoms “indicative of exposure to a chemical agent.”
Click on a date/time to view the file as it appeared at that time.
|current||10:32, 22 October 2015||609 × 609 (131 KB)||Petri Krohn||;Source * https://www.facebook.com/SyrianAmericanMedicalSociety/photos/a.188122667904209.43873.187820854601057/836166379766498/ Category:Coordinating Committee logos|
- You cannot overwrite this file.