South China Sea radiation incident
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Some unreliable sources claim that a 15 kiloton nuclear explosion happened somewhere in the South China Sea at 23:22 UTC on November 20, 2019.
- About the radiation incident in the South China Sea - Rospotrebnadzor , November 22, 2019
- According to information received from the Global Network for Environmental Monitoring in the South China Sea, an increase in the level of radiation background in connection with a radiation incident has been recorded. Rospotrebnadzor strengthened monitoring of the radiation situation in the adjacent border areas. Currently, there is no threat of negative impact on the population of the Russian Federation.
- Russian Watchdog Detects ‘Radiation Incident’ in South China Sea - Moscow Times, November 22, 2019
- Russia Has No Reliable Info on Nuke Blast in South China Sea, But Trying to Check Claims – Official - Sputnik, November 23, 2019
- Latest Earthquakes in the S SE Asia Region - IRIS (archived on November 23, 2019)
- Russian Military has not confirmed the report of a radiation accident in the South China Sea - US News Today, November 22, 2019
- ‘NUCLEAR INCIDENT’ in South China Sea that no one actually noticed hits the headlines (Fake news 101) - RT, November 23, 2019
- There has been "An Incident" in the South China Sea -- UPDATE 11:17 PM EST: RADIATION DETECTED!!!! - Hal Turner Radio Show, November 20, 2019
- Oceanographic instruments monitoring the South China Sea have reportedly registered a significant undersea EXPLOSION.
- Details are sketchy as of 6:22 PM eastern US time, but military sources are saying an explosion took place at a depth of approximately 50 Meters, which caused an underwater shock wave of such sudden presence, and of such strength, that the explosion itself "had to be between 10 and 20 Kilotons." Those sources (military) also say explicitly "An earthquake has been ruled out."
- A nuclear submarine exploded in the South China Sea. - Top News, November 21, 2019 (video)
- Global alert for a submarine NUCLEAR EXPLOSION occurred in the South China Sea - Soul:Ask, November 21, 2019
- Chinese nuclear submarine tore into the sea – RADIATION DETECTED!!! - Free News, November 23, 2019
- No, China Did Not Secretly Detonate a Nuke in the South China Sea to Signal the Start of WWIII - Tom McKay, Gizmodo, November 21, 2019
- uRADMonitor debunks the recent fake news on the high radiation levels in SouthChinaSea. - uRADMonitor, November 23, 2019
- A nuclear detonation in the South China Sea? No, more Twitter conspiracy nonsense - Matt Field, Bulletin of the Atomic Scientists, November 25, 2019
- Wuhan coronavirus outbreak
- The first case of someone in China suffering from Covid-19, can be traced back to November 17, 2019