Jump to navigation Jump to search
Iraq retakes Ramadi from ISIS
- Iraq declares Ramadi liberated from Islamic State - BBC News, December 28, 2015
- Iraqi Victory Over ISIS in Ramadi Could Prove Pivotal - New York Times, December 28, 2015
Where did ISIS vanish from Ramadi?
A number of sources claim that all 2000 ISIS fighters were guided out of Ramadi by the U.S. before the battle. (Evidently they are still useful in fighting "Assad" in Syria.)
- IRAQI COMMANDER CLAIMS U.S. SECRETLY EVACUATED TOP lSlS LEADERS FROM RAMADI - The Next News Network (video), December 29, 2015
- U.S. Accused Of Smuggling 2000 ISIS Fighters Out Of Ramadi - Elijah J. Magnier, Fort Russ, December 30, 2015 (Original in Arabic, and English)
- So where did all these ISIS fighters go to? A high-ranking source within the Iraqi government told me:
- “The US forces operating in Iraq within the military operation room in Baghdad are the ones who define the units and the time (day and hour) of attacks against ISIS. If we want to benefit from an Air Force to defeat the terrorist group, we should bow to the American command. It is not unlikely for a possible American – Turkish coordination to communicate with “ISIS” and give a free way out to fighters to withdraw in the direction of the Syrian – Iraqi borders. That’s the information our drones collected in the last few days prior the attack of Ramadi.
- Our signals and Human Intelligence informed the Americans and us about ISIS movement of troops. We were not allowed to engage against these and no one in the government can contradict the Americans for the moment.
- A NY Times Xmas Fairy Tale: The US Has ISIS on The Run - Jacob Dreizin, Russia Insider, December 31, 2015
- Iraq's Retaking of Ramadi was a Staged Photo Op; ISIS Barely Put Up a Fight.