Jump to navigation Jump to search
- The cover of the latest issue of the Economist features Russian President Vladimir Putin with a blackened face and glowing eyes. It is now official: Putin, and Putinism, are the work of the devil. That doesn’t simply mean that he is evil, but that, like the devil, Putin is powerful enough to face God and compete for souls. It also means that Russia, the country at the heart of the collapsed Soviet Union, has returned and is resuming its place as a global nightmare. From Aleppo to the Democratic National Committee (DNC), the Russians are stalking the earth, terrifying their neighbors and slapping around a feckless United States. If this sounds like 1980, it should. But then, remember that the demon that loomed over the world in 1980 collapsed a decade later.
- — George Friedman in Geopolitical Futures, October 25, 2016
- The primordial interest of the United States, over which for a century we have fought wars, the first, second, cold war, has been the relationship between Germany and Russia, because united they are the only force that could threaten us, and to make sure that that doesn't happen.
- — George Friedman at The Chicago Council on Global Affairs, February 2015
- Evil Putin on the Cover of Britain's All Three Top Mags -- In the Same Week - Paul Robinson, Irrussianality, October 22, 2016
- Which Would Be The Better Economist Cover? - ZeroHedge, October 23, 2016
- How Putin pulls the strings - Andrew Gilligan, The Sunday Times, October 30 2016,
- Influential groups once led by heroes of Conservatism are being used to spread the Kremlin’s message
- Here’s your ‘Putin Did It!’ Survival Guide… - Adam Garrie, The Duran, November 1, 2016
That bloody rotter Putin
- Putin ate my homework,
- Putin crashed my car.
- That bloody rotter Putin
- Has really gone too far.
- A keen-eyed neighbour saw him
- Pissing on my roses.
- He clearly is much worse
- Than everyone supposes.
- With his ruthless cyber army
- He meddled in our election.
- And when I see his face
- It interferes with my erection.
- Those poor, poor Russian people
- Stuck with this evil strongman.
- They've been taken for a ride
- And foisted with the wrong man.
- So come on Terry and Boris!
- Start up our planes and tanks!
- And get those Trident launch codes
- From our friends the Yanks.
- We must tell this would-be Tsar,
- Who thinks he's God almighty,
- That he'd better stop and think
- Before messing with Old Blighty!
— Willy Wobblestick on MofA
- Who is Mr Putin - Малюта, September 30, 2018
- Applies the Bellingcat Method.
- Hunter Killer (2018 Movie) Official Trailer. In Theaters October 26. Starring Gerard Butler, Gary Oldman, Common, Linda Cardellini, and Toby Stephens. Lionsgate Movies, July 26, 2018
- Captain Glass must now assemble an elite group of Navy SEALs to rescue the kidnapped Russian president and sneak through enemy waters to stop WWIII.
- Reportedly banned in Ukraine for demonstrating Russian Army power, and has certification problems in Russia, with some nit-picking about the paperwork.