From A Closer Look On Syria
- Did a Ukrainian University Student Create Grizzly Steppe? - Petri Krohn, OffGuardian, January 9, 2017
- 3) The profexer site presents a SSL certificate that identifies it as pro-os.ru and gives an email address...
- In Ukraine, a Malware Expert Who Could Blow the Whistle on Russian Hacking - The New York Times, August 16, 2017
- But while Profexer’s online persona vanished, a flesh-and-blood person has emerged: a fearful man who the Ukrainian police said turned himself in early this year, and has now become a witness for the F.B.I.
- Mr. Gerashchenko described the author only in broad strokes, to protect his safety, as a young man from a provincial Ukrainian city. He confirmed that the author turned himself in to the police and was cooperating as a witness in the D.N.C. investigation. “He was a freelancer and now he is a valuable witness,” Mr. Gerashchenko said.
- Who is Profexer? FBI interviews Ukrainian malware maker, first ever 'witness' to US election hacking - International Business Times, August 17, 2017