File:Pablo Miller Linkedin.jpg
(Redirected from Pablo Miller)Jump to navigation Jump to search
Pablo_Miller_Linkedin.jpg (800 × 534 pixels, file size: 119 KB, MIME type: image/jpeg)
- Other versions
- Pablo Miller OBE - Consultant - FCO Services.gov.uk | LinkedIn - (Deleted profile)
- He was commissioned into the Royal Tank Regiment and served in Germany, Cyprus, Northern Ireland and Brunei. In 1990, he joined the Foreign Office, working in Lagos/Abuja and Kinshasa in the early 1990s. Between 2006-09, he led the British Government's flagship project in Bogota, supporting the Colombian state's programme aimed at countering high-level, drugs-related corruption and impunity. He enjoys a wealth of experience and expertise in the management of high-end Insider Threat risks. Pablo continues to work part-time for the Foreign Office on a contract basis. He was awarded an OBE in the 2015 Queen's Birthday Honours, for services to British foreign policy.
- Pablo has 9 jobs listed on their profile.
- More information
- Hospitalized Russian spy linked to Russia-UK spy wars - CNN, March 9, 2018
- The Miller connection
- What connects Salisbury to the spy wars of the mid-2000s? A man named Pablo Miller also has an address in Salisbury, according to his LinkedIn account.
- LinkedIn profile for Miller is no longer available. A summary of his profile viewed by CNN said that prior to his retirement in February 2015, he specialized in the former Soviet Union, Russia and Eastern Europe.
- His diplomatic postings included Tallinn -- where, the Russians allege, he carried out espionage work. According to LinkedIn, Miller graduated from Oxford University in 1982 with a degree in Modern Languages and History, and subsequently attended the Royal Military Academy Sandhurst, the British Army's officer training academy. He was commissioned into the Royal Tank Regiment and served in Germany, Cyprus, Northern Ireland and Brunei.
- CNN was not able to reach Pablo Miller of Salisbury for comment, or confirm that he is the same man the Russians have alleged to have been a former MI6 agent.
- Little else is publicly available about Miller's diplomatic career. In June 2015, he received the Order of the British Empire, an honor awarded "for service to British foreign policy." While it is common for intelligence agents to work under diplomatic cover, foreign ministries rarely confirm such arrangements. A British Foreign and Commonwealth Office spokesperson said the ministry does not comment on intelligence matters.
- "He enjoys a wealth of experience and expertise in the management of high-end Insider threat risks," the LinkedIn biography states. "Pablo continues to work part-time for the Foreign Office on a contract basis."
- Ex-Russian spy Sergei Skripal’s MI6 ‘handler’ had ties to Alexander Litvinenko - The Sun, March 9, 2018
- The MI6 officer, who cannot be named for his own safety, is also said to have worked alongside former officer Christopher Steele who fled his home last year after links to the Russia dossier
- Skripal, 66, was first recruited as a British asset alongside several other Russians in 1995 - with one claiming he was personally introduced to the MI6 man by Litvinenko. Major Vyacheslav Zharko said Litvinenko, poisoned with radioactive polonium-210 in 2006, and exiled tycoon Boris Berezovsky had put him in touch with UK agents.
- British Intelligence Delivers Another 'Dodgy Dossier' - Oui, Booman Tribune, January 12, 2017
- Former MI-6 agents and British diplomats come together in Orbis Business Intelligence with Chris Steele – Chris Burrow – Pablo Miller
- British diplomat accused in spy row - Ian Traynor, The Guardian, March 25 2000
- The Russian arrested in Moscow 10 days ago on charges of spying for Britain was a senior Russian intelligence officer recruited by British intelligence last year in the Baltic republic of Estonia, Russian sources said yesterday. Russian counter-intelligence sources named Pablo Miller, said to be working as a first secretary at the British embassy in the Estonian capital, Tallinn, as the officer who had recruited the Russian. The unnamed alleged spy is being held in Moscow's high-security Lefortovo prison. Sources at the FSB, the federal security service which is the main successor to the KGB, told the Itar-Tass news agency that the alleged spy was "a senior officer of the special services until recently".
- "During this time he was recruited by Pablo Miller, head of British intelligence in Tallinn working under the cover of first secretary of the British embassy in Estonia."
- The row broke out shortly after Tony Blair met Vladimir Putin in, St Petersburg, across the border from Estonia and has cast a cloud over the apparent success of the visit.
- The FSB has also implicated Estonia's intelligence services in the row. They are said to have aided the alleged spy, who travelled regularly from Moscow to Tallinn to make contact with his British controllers. The Estonians have not denied the accusations, saying they are waiting for more detailed information.
- Alleged Russian agent identifies his British recruiter - FSB - Sputnik, August 15, 2007
- The Federal Security Service said a Briton previously alleged to have recruited Russians as spies was involved in recruiting Vyacheslav Zharko, whose case is the latest espionage dispute between the two countries. The service, known by its Russian acronym FSB, in June announced that Zharko had reported being recruited by MI6, the British foreign intelligence agency, and it has opened a criminal investigation into the case.
- An FSB duty officer confirmed news agency reports that Zharko had recognized Pablo Miller [OBE in 2015] as his recruiter.
- Miller allegedly was involved in the case of Defense Ministry Colonel Sergei Skripal, who last year was sentenced to 13 years imprisonment for spying for Britain, according to Russian news agency reports. The reports were confirmed by the duty officer, who declined to be identified and who did not give further details.
- FSB names alleged MI6 recruiter - RT, August 15, 2007 (old photo)
- Queen's birthday honours list 2015: Diplomatic
- Pablo Miller. First secretary Foreign and Commonwealth Office. For service to British foreign policy.
- O novo Litvinenko: o perfil do ex-coronel do GRU Sergey Skripal - Ucrânia em África, March 6, 2018
- alex thomson @alextomo on Twitter, March 12, 2018
- About the only decisive public move by the authorities has been to censor MSM via a D Notice last week from fully identifying Mr Skripal’s MI6 handler living nearby...
- Pablo Miller: The Mystery Man Who ‘Recruited’ Putin’s Poisoned Spy - Daily Beast, March 16, 2018
- Despite government censorship, a far bigger story behind the Skripal poisoning is emerging - Tom Coburg, The Canary, June 1, 2018
- A hundred grand and hundreds of betrayed agents What was former GRU Colonel Sergey Skripal's treason against Russia? Meduza March 6, 2018
- The first reports about Miller's work in Russia emerged in the early 2000s, after multiple Russians arrested for spying fingered Miller as their recruiter.
- Okay, here's a small thread on Pablo Miller. - @The_War_Economy, March 8, 2018
- Pablo Miller – spyline John Goss, January 28, 2019
- British Government Covert Anti-Russian Propaganda and the Skripal Case Craig Murray, December 21, 2018 Link to the list here
- See 17.2.7 Documents related to the Salisbury poisonings - in the WGSPM briefing
Russia planted conspiracy
...no! it is just a Russia planted conspiracy.
Click on a date/time to view the file as it appeared at that time.
|current||02:08, 10 March 2018||800 × 534 (119 KB)||Petri Krohn||;Source * [https://uk.linkedin.com/in/pablo-miller-obe-017916124 Pablo Miller OBE - Consultant - FCO Services.gov.uk | LinkedIn] - (Deleted profile) *:''He was commissioned into the Royal Tank Regiment and served in Germany, Cyprus, Northern Ireland an...|
- You cannot overwrite this file.