Munition depot explosions
Jump to navigation Jump to search
March 23, 2017
- Balakleya, Kharkov region - Major fire and explosions at munitions depot (report, map, videos); later video with munitions, missiles flying out, big explosions; more video fragments from a close distance. (more)
- Explosion at Balakeya arms depot in Eastern Ukraine - Arcorize, March 26, 2017 (video)
- Petrov and Boshirov blow up Ukraine - Colonel Cassad, May 3, 2021 (in Russian)
- Balakliya Recovers After Explosions At Ammunition Depot: Special Report - Hromadske International, December 25, 2017 (video)
- The double agent Skripal was secretly watched in the Czech Republic by the same people whom the British suspect of his poisoning (Czech); Russians accused of poisoning agent Skripal were secretly in the Czech Republic (Eng), - irozhlas.cz, October 10, 2018
- According to Radiožurnál, two Russians, accused by British investigators of poisoning former double agent Sergei Skripal and his daughter Julia, were secretly in the Czech Republic in October 2014. At the same time Skripal himself was to come here to meet, according to credible sources from the intelligence community, Czech officers, whom he helped to detect alleged Russian spies (Eng. version: Skripal was also in the country at the very same time). Radiožurnál's sources are convinced that the couple was already watching him at that time.
- Salisbury poisoning suspects 'linked to Czech blast' - BBC, April 18, 2021
- "Czech counterintelligence finds no proof of Russians’ presence in Vrbetice - president" -TASS, April 26, 2021
- Zeman: We can't let foreign agents commit terrorism here. But the BIS has no evidence yet - cnn.iprima.cz, April 26, 2021
- The Arms Merchant in the Sights of Russia’s Elite Assassination Squad The New York Times, April 26, 2021 (archive)
- In an email to The New York Times, Mr. Gebrev acknowledged that he was storing ammunition at the Czech arms depot and admitted something that he had long denied: that his company, Emco, had shipped military equipment to Ukraine after 2014, when separatists backed by the Russian military and intelligence services started a war with Ukrainian forces.
- The day before the explosion in Vrbětice: temporary workers were given an unexpected leave, only the owner went to the warehouse - irozhlas.cz, May 6, 2021
- Zeman: the explosions in the Czech Republic could have been arranged in order to hide missing ammunition- TASS (Rus.) quoting interview to Czech radio (in Czech), 16 May, 2021
- He also criticized Russia's decision to list Czech republic as unfriendly nation following diplomatic row and expulsions.
- Possibility of missing ammo as cause is obvious, yet this comment is not in the textual description of Czech audio interview.
- Blaming Russia remains one of official Czech versions.
- Bulgaria investigates arms depot blast link to Russia - DW, April 28, 2021
- Bulgarian prosecutors allege Russian links to arms depot explosions - The Guardian, April 28, 2021
- Petrov and Boshirov blow up Bulgaria - Colonel Cassad, April 28, 2021
- Bulgarian arms baron - Colonel Cassad, May 30, 2021
- Destruction of a peaceful ammunition depot in al-Fuah - Colonel Cassad, May 3, 2021