Mariupol hospital bombing
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- See also Mariupol theater bombing
- Маріупольське територіальне медичне обєднання здоровя дитини і жінки
- Crater near МАРИУПОЛЬСКИЙ ОНКОЛОГИЧЕСКИЙ ДИСПАНСЕР
- Myru Ave, 80, Mariupol', Donetsk Oblast, Ukraine
- Russian MoD Blasts Claims of Mariupol 'Airstrike' as 'Provocation' Aimed to Fuel Anti-Russian Hype - Sputnik, March 11, 2022
- Readovka on Telegram, March 10, 2022
- The story of the Mariupol maternity hospital is Zelensky’s global military information operation to create a casus belli to draw NATO countries into the conflict in Ukraine
- Readovka on Telegram, March 17, 2022
- “The rocket had just arrived, the journalists arrived and filming began,” a resident of Mariupol told about filming a staged video about maternity hospital No. 3
- As the city dweller said, women in labor and medical staff were evacuated the day before the impact, the building was empty Earlier, Readovka conducted an analysis of the details of the falsification of the video of the consequences of the shelling of maternity hospital No. 3.
- Zelensky used a pregnant model for a fake about the bombing of Mariupol - Vzglyad, March 10, 2022
- Interview with "that girl from maternity ward" - Cassad, April 1, 2022 (+ video with English subtitles)
- She was pregnant, delivered by cesarean in the following days
- Prior to events, Ukrainian military men forced patients from better maternity ward, with solar panels (electricity, water was cut off), to a smaller one. Husbands run a generator, lived in basement, to help them out
- There were two explosions at night. No airplanes. She thinks explosions were artillery shells, and she is telling that others/men think the same.
- Evacuations started some 10 minutes or so after explosions (or after they were moved to the basement following explosions, which did not take long)
- Heavily pregnant, wounded woman was indeed wounded, and evacuated first. Both she and her child died. Photographs were taken during evacuation by AP, who must have been on the scene already.
- The girl interviewed now was evacuated last. She had some cuts from the glass, but nothing serious. She saw a man taking photos of her, and asked not to do it. She is telling that she saw that man, or men, couple of days later in her new ward, and that her husband, who had more interaction with photographers, was telling her that those photographers are from AP.
- She speaks very fast, kind of out of breath, or nervous. Apparently there are jump cuts in the recording, but it is consistent/continuous as a story.
- "Blue bands" video clip. Radio Freedom. Multiple jump cuts. Lavrov saying they knew this to be Azov base-- or so appearing to be by sequencing of the video. (Jury out. Nothing would prevent Azov operating from actual ward. Or to film stuff on the scene of the ruins).
- Video sequencing is clearly arranged for its psychological effect, not just camera rolling. How much arranged is hard to say.
- A woman in labor from Mariupol: Kremlin propaganda against the Associated Press - Настоящее Время. Сюжеты, April 8, 2022
- Disarming Ukraine Day 15: A Curious Hospital Bombing And 'No-Fly Zone' Pressure - Moon of Alabama, March 10, 2022
- Initial forensic analysis - Petri Krohn, comment on MoA blog, March 11, 2022
- New witness testimony about Mariupol maternity hospital ‘airstrike’ follows pattern of Ukrainian deceptions, media malpractice - Kit Klarenberg, The Grayzone, April 3, 2022