Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Joseph Mifsud about World Energy Market Trends , published by Valdai Club on YouTube, May 11, 2016
- Joseph Mifsud, Director of the London Academy of Diplomacy, and Dr. Ivan Timofeev, Programme Director of the Valdai Club Foundation, discuss the world energy market trends. Relations between oil exporting countries and the world centers of power are considered as a key factor. They also discussed new approaches to the mentoring of diplomats as well as their professional qualities required in the modern world.
- A Conversation With Chris Blackburn On The Contradictions Surrounding Mifsud Elizabeth Vos, Disobedient Media, April 23, 2018
- Here follows a brief thread on Professor Joseph Mifsud, "the professor" from the @GeorgePapa19 court documents / Mueller investigation. Gavin Sheridan, July 5, 2018
- Robert Mueller soon may be exposed as the 'magician of omission' on Russia - John Solomon, The Hill, July 24, 2019
- Roh [Swiss attorney Stephan Roh] told me the information he is preparing to share with Durham’s [the U.S. attorney handpicked by Attorney General William Barr to determine whether the FBI committed abuses during the Russia investigation] team from his client will accentuate those concerns.
- Mifsud was a “longtime cooperator of western intel” who was asked specifically by his contacts at Link University in Rome and the London Center of International Law Practice (LCILP) — two academic groups with ties to Western diplomacy and intelligence — to meet with Papadopoulos at a dinner in Rome in mid-March 2016, Roh told me.
- A May 2019 letter from Nunes to U.S. intelligence officials corroborates some of Roh’s account, revealing photos showing that the FBI conducted training at Link in fall 2016 and that Mifsud and other Link officials met regularly with world leaders, including Boris Johnson, elected today as Britain’s new prime minister.
- A few days after the March dinner, Roh added, Mifsud received instructions from Link superiors to “put Papadopoulos in contact with Russians,” including a think tank figure named Ivan Timofeev and a woman he was instructed to identify to Papadopoulos as Vladimir Putin’s niece.
- Mifsud knew the woman was not the Russian president’s niece but, rather, a student who was involved with both the Link and LCILP campuses, and the professor believed there was an effort underway to determine whether Papadopoulos was an “agent provocateur” seeking foreign contacts, Roh said.
- The evidence, he told me, “clearly indicates that this was not only a surveillance op but a more sophisticated intel operation” in which Mifsud became involved.
- Roh has defended Mifsud in the media against various allegations, steadfastly denying Mueller’s claim that his client ever told Papadopoulos about Clinton emails in Russia. Roh wrote a book last year that first floated the idea of Mifsud as a Western intelligence op.
- Devin Nunes: "Mifsud has extensive contacts with Western governments and the FBI" , etc, 20:02 and elsewhere, Robert Mueller Testifies Before House Intelligence Committee, July 25, 2019
- Video: Nunes presents photo of Boris Johnson with 'Russian agent' -Daily Mail, July 24, 2019
- Rep. Jim Jordan’s full questioning of Robert Mueller | Mueller testimony - PBS NewsHour, July 24, 2019
- Walls are closing in on Deep State Maltese Professor Joseph Mifsud - The Duran, August 12, 2019 (video)