Jessikka Aro is Finland's leading attention magnet. For the last five years she has been leading a witch-hunt on dissent in Finland, labeling everyone who disagrees with NATO's encroachment of Finland as a Russian Troll. In reality she sits in the Advisory Board of what can only be describes as NATO's Troll Factory.
Hunting Russian Trolls
- This is What Pro-Russia Internet Propaganda Feels Like – Finns Have Been Tricked into Believing in Lies - Jessikka Aro, YLE, June 24, 2015
- Targeted By The Kremlin Vampire Army - Business Ukraine via Fort Russ, December 12, 2015
- ”Demokratia on aina trolleja jäljessä” (Trolls are always ahead of Democracy) - Sveriges Television, March 25, 2019
Bonnier Grand Prize for Journalism
- Finnish Grand Prize for Journalism - Bonnier AB - March 15, 2016
- Vuoden juttu -palkinto Ylen Jessikka Arolle - YLE, March 15, 2016
- Suuren journalistipalkinnon vuoden jutusta on saanut Jessikka Aro - Ilta-Sanomat, March 15, 2016
- CASE STUDY: Safeguarding policies established for YouTuber network in Russia The Consortium established a robust safeguarding policy whilst establishing a network of YouTubers in Russia and Central Asia, who were creating content promoting media integrity and democratic values. This policy took measures to safeguard against Kremlin attack through actions including: supporting participants make and receive international payments without being registered as external sources of funding; managing their online profiles to reduce their exposure to cyber-attacks, trolling and abuse; connecting Youtubers with local pro-bono legal support; supporting them to develop editorial strategies to deliver key messages, whilst minimising risk of prosecution under ill-defined censorship laws, and carefully managing project communications to keep their involvement confidential.
Women of Courage awards
- Suomalaistoimittajan arvostettu ihmisoikeuspalkinto peruttiin – Amerikkalaislehti: syynä Trumpia arvostelevat Twitter-viestit - Ilta-Sanomat, March 7, 2019
- "New documents raise questions over State Dept. move to rescind honor for Trump critic" - CNN, March 28, 2019
- Yhdysvaltain senaatin demokraatit vaativat tutkintaa, miksi Jessikka Arolle myönnetty palkinto peruttiin (US Democrats demand a full investigation on why Jessikka's award was cancelled.) - YLE, March 28, 2019
- Journalist claims award was rescinded over tweet to Trump - CNN, April 7, 2019 (video)
- NATO’s information expert Jessikka Aro turned out to be a convicted drug dealer - MV-lehti, February 24, 2016