Jump to navigation Jump to search
Who was Jamal Khashoggi?
- OPINION: The Disappearance of Jamal Khashoggi And The Plight of Saudi Dissidents Come To Light - Ali AlAhmed, Daily Caller, October 13, 2018
- Khashoggi Was No Critic of Saudi Regime - As`ad AbuKhalil, Consortium News, October 15, 2018
- In the World of American Politics, One Khashoggi Is Worth One Million Yemeni Lives - Michael Howard, American Herald Tribune, October 15, 2018
- Khashoggi Family Had Deep Connections to Lockheed Martin, Saudi Power Struggles - (Whitney Webb), Sputnik, October 17, 2018
- In a secret interview, Saudi journalist Jamal Khashoggi spoke about the "reformist" prince implicated in his murder - Rula Jibrael, Newsweek, October 19, 2018
- On Jamal Khashoggi, the Muslim Brotherhood, and Saudi Arabia - Tamara Cofman Wittes, Brookings, October 19, 2018
- U.S. Knew of Saudi Plan to Seize Missing Journalist, Post Says - Bloomberg, October 10, 2018,
- Photos Emerge of an Alleged 'Assassination Squad' Sent to Kill Saudi Journalist Jamal Khashoggi - Meredith Videos, October 10, 2018
- Turkey Has Recording From Saudi Journalist's Apple Watch of His Own Torture and Killing, Report Says - Associated Press via Haaretz, October 14, 2018
- Saudis Threaten Global Economic Repercussions if Punished for 'Murdered' Journalist - Haaretz, October 14, 2018
- Trump Suggests 'Rogue Killers' May Be Behind Saudi Journalist Disappearance - Sputnik, October 15, 2018
- US President Donald Trump said on Monday that he spoke by phone with Saudi Arabia's King Salman, who denied any knowledge of what happened to journalist Jamal Khashoggi.
- Saudis to Acknowledge Columnist Khashoggi’s Death – Report - Sputnik, October 15, 2018
- Dramatic scramble by agents to stop Khashoggi 'kill team' escaping Turkey revealed - Sky News, October 19, 2018
- Dem Rep.: Kushner May Have Orchestrated Khashoggi Assassination - Jack Crowe, National Review, October 19, 2018
- "A wild rumor claimed Jamal Khashoggi's body had been found in a well, but Turkey's president says it is still missing" -Business Insider, October 23, 2018
- Jamal Khashoggi's killing took seven minutes, Turkish source tells MEE - Middle East Eye, October 16, 2018
- Forensics expert ‘cut to pieces’ Saudi journalist’s body as colleagues listened to music - sources - RT, October 16, 2018
- Tapes show Khashoggi's fingers cut off before being decapitated, Turkish daily reports - The New Arab, October 17, 2018
- Suspects in Khashoggi case had ties to Saudi crown prince: Report - Hurriyet Daily News, October 17 2018
- Saudi autopsy expert ‘who butchered Khashoggi’ was trained in Britain - Daily Mail, October 19, 2018
- Khashoggi killers received training in the United States — report - Darko Janjevic, DW, March 30, 2019
Cleaning up after the cleaners
- 'You Couldn't Make This Up': A Bunch of Mops, Cleaners, and Trash Bags Delivered to Saudi Consulate Ahead of Khashoggi Murder Probe - Common Dreams, October 15, 2018
- Massive "IP-Fragmentation" Attack Wrecks YouTube & Much Internet - Hal Turner Radio Show, October 16, 2018
- Saudi suspect in Khashoggi case ‘dies in car accident’: Report - Hurriyet Daily News, October 18, 2018
- Jared Kushner Reportedly Still Convinced Grisly Bone-Saw Murder Will Blow Over - Vanity Fair, October 18, 2018
- Saudi prince MBS put in charge of intel purge following Khashoggi death - RT, October 19, 2018
- Top Saudi Intel Official, Royal Adviser Fired Amid Khashoggi Probe - Sputnik, October 20, 2018
- Saudis Preparing to Admit Jamal Khashoggi Died During Interrogation (Updates) - Al Manar, October 16, 2018
- Police found evidence in Saudi consulate that Khashoggi was killed there - Turkish official to AP - RT, October 16,
- Pompeo says Saudi leaders pledge thorough probe of Khashoggi disappearance - Reuters, October 17, 2018
- Turkish-Saudi team completes probe at Saudi consulate, residence - Hurriyet Daily News, October 18 2018
- Turkish police to extend search for Khashoggi to Istanbul forest, farm house in neighboring province: Report - Hurriyet Daily News, October 18 2018
- Turkish officials: Audio reveals Khashoggi was beaten as he entered the consulate - Jamal Khashoggi case: All the latest updates - Al Jazeera, October 18, 2018
- Fingerprints found during the search include those of Salah Muhammad al-Tubaigy, an autopsy expert from Naif Arab University for Security Sciences. He is among the 15 men suspected of forming a Saudi hit squad to kill Khashoggi. His fingerprints were found around an electrical socket in the consulate.
- Khashoggi case: Is Saudi-Turkish investigation a mere formality? - Al Jazeera, October 18, 2018
- Saudi-Turkish probe into disappearance represents a front to negotiate interests between the two nations, analysts say.
- Pompeo listened to an alleged recording of the murder of Jamal Khashoggi: Turkish Source - ABC News, October 18, 2018
- Washington Post Columnist Jamal Khashoggi Died in Fight in Istanbul Consulate - Saudi Prosecutor General - Sputnik, October 20, 2018
- The Saudi prosecutor general announced on state television Friday that their preliminary conclusion about the fate of journalist Jamal Khashoggi is that a fight broke out between him and people who met him in the Saudi consulate in Istanbul on October 2, an altercation which led to his death.
- The Saudi top prosecutor also said that while the investigation is still underway, 18 Saudi nationals have been arrested so far.
- Amid skepticism, Saudi official provides another version of Khashoggi death - Reuters, October 21, 2018
- The Khashoggi Case - Everything Erdogan has released is false, Marios Evriviades, November 15, 2018
- Turkish Media Releases Audio Tapes Allegedly From Khashoggi Killing - Sputnik, November 20, 2018
- US sanctions on Riyadh would mean Washington is stabbing itself - Turki Aldakhil, Al Arabiya, October 14, 2018
- Oil priced $400 in yuan, Russian military base – Saudi insider says kingdom mulls 30 anti-US moves - RT, October 15, 2018
MbS must go!
- Saudi looking for bin Salman replacement: Report - Press TV, October 19 2018
- Saudi Royal Family Considering Replacement For Crown Prince bin Salman: Report - ZeroHedge, October 19, 2018
- Saudi Crown Prince Spoke To Khashoggi By Phone Moments Before He Was Killed: Report - ZeroHedge, October 21, 2018
- Saudi King 'will have Crown Prince REPLACED to restore credibility' - Daily Mail, October 25, 2018
- Year Before Killing, Saudi Prince Told Aide He Would Use ‘a Bullet’ on Jamal Khashoggi - Mark Mazzetti, New York Times, February 7, 2019
- Intercepted conversations revealed evidence that the Saudi crown prince, Mohammed bin Salman, considered killing Jamal Khashoggi long before his death in Istanbul.
- The conversation, intercepted by American intelligence agencies, is the most detailed evidence to date that the crown prince considered killing Mr. Khashoggi long before a team of Saudi operatives strangled him inside the Saudi Consulate in Istanbul and dismembered his body using a bone saw.
- 'Credible evidence' links MBS to Khashoggi's murder: UN report - Aljazeera, June 19, 2019
- Jamal Khashoggi: UN finds 'credible evidence' linking Saudi crown prince to murder - DW, June 19, 2019
- Qahtani played 'central role' in abduction and interrogation of Lebanon's Hariri: UN report - Middle East Eye, June 19, 2019
- What the media aren’t telling you about Jamal Khashoggi - John R. Bradley, Spectator US, October 11, 2018
- The Killing of Saudi Journalist Khashoggi Could Spell the End for Mohammad bin Salman - Federico Pieraccini, Strategic Culture, October 12, 2018
- Jamal Khashoggi Wasn’t the First — Saudi Arabia Has Been Going After Dissidents Abroad for Decades - Sarah Aziza, The Intercept, October 12, 2018
- Settling The Khashoggi Case Is A Difficult Matter - Moon of Alabama, October 14, 2018
- THE FIFTEEN SAMURAI; THE MAGNIFICENT FIFTEEN KIBOSHNIKS; ALL THE KING’S HORSES AND ALL THE KING’S MEN - Ziad Fadel, Syrian Perspective, October 14, 2018
- Coverup Deal Will Blame Khashoggi Death On Extreme Torture - Moon of Alabama, October 16, 2018
- What is Turkey trying to do in the Khashoggi case? - Barcin Yinanc, Hurriyet Daily News, October 16, 2018
- Is This the US-Saudi Break We’ve All Been Waiting For? - Michael Horton, Russia Insider, October 16, 2018
- Saudis Admit Journalist Khashoggi Died During Botched Assassination Attempt - The Onion, October 16, 2018
- The full story of why MbS might have wanted Jamal Khashoggi dead - Said al-Arabi, The New Arab, October 17, 2018
- Jamal Khashoggi: or why you don’t trust the MSM even if they say what you want to hear, Catte, OffGuardian, October 18, 2018
- Khashoggi’s Murder – At the Complex Intersection of Three Points of Inflection - Alastair Crooke, Strategic Culture, October 23, 2018