Jump to navigation Jump to search
Engineering-assessment-of-two-cylinders-observed-at-the-Douma-incident-27-February-2019-1.pdf (0 × 0 pixels, file size: 692 KB, MIME type: application/pdf)
- OPCW internal, provided to members of Working Group on Syria, Propaganda, and Media - explanation and assessment:
- Assessment by the engineering sub-team of the OPCW Fact-Finding Mission investigating the alleged chemical attack in Douma in April 2018 - Working Group on Syria, Propaganda and Media, May 2019
- Thread on OPCW document entitled "Engineering Assessment of Two Cylinders Observed at the Douna Incident" - Stephen McIntyre, May 13, 2019
- Syria - OPCW Engineering Assessment: The Douma 'Chemical Weapon Attack' Was Staged - Moon of Alabama, May 13, 2019
- Leaked Document Pokes More Holes In Establishment Syria Narrative - Caitlin Johnstone, May 14, 2019
- CONFIRMED: Chemical Weapons Assessment Contradicting Official Syria Narrative Is Authentic - Caitlin Johnstone, May 17, 2019
- Syria: the lies unravel - steel city scribe, May 17, 2019
- The World: What is Really Happening - Craig Murray, May 25, 2019
Click on a date/time to view the file as it appeared at that time.
|current||13:15, 13 May 2019||0 × 0 (692 KB)||Caustic Logic||Source: OPCW internal, provided to members of Working Group on Syria, Propaganda, and Media - explanation and assessment: http://syriapropagandamedia.org/working-papers/assessment-by-the-engineering-sub-team-of-the-opcw-fact-finding-mission-investigati...|
- You cannot overwrite this file.