File:Benjamin Efraim arrested in Libya.jpg
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Benjamin_Efraim_arrested_in_Libya.jpg (552 × 531 pixels, file size: 35 KB, MIME type: image/jpeg)
- العقربي @FAISALSOUD345 on Twitter, August 17, 2017
- وهذا ابوحفص شقيقك يقول كما تقول ان عمله مطابق للشرع واسألوا كبار العلماء
- كيف نسألهم وكلكم مرجعكم واحد
- لاحول ولا قوة الا بالله
- This is Abu Hafs your brother says as you say that his work is in accordance with the law and ask the senior scientists
- How can we ask them?
- The Mossad
- There is no power but from God
- عاجل / ألقت السلطات الأمنية الليبية القبض علي إمام مسجد يدعي "أبو حفص" تبين أنه اسرائيلي الجنسية كان يقوم بالتجسس لصالح دولة معادية. - Asrar 7 Days, July 26, 2017
- URGENT Libyan security authorities arrested an imam of a mosque named Abu Hafs who was found to be an Israeli citizen who was spying for an enemy state.
- The Libyan security authorities arrested an imam of a mosque named "Abu Hafs" who turned out to be an Israeli citizen after it was revealed to the Libyan security that he was spying for a hostile state.
- The preliminary investigations revealed that the imam of the alleged mosque, Abu Hafs, claims that Benimin Ephraim is an Israeli army officer from the Task Force, a group of officers specialized in all aspects of the Arab countries of different dialects and religious denominations that work in direct coordination with the Israeli Mossad.
- It turned out that the spy had infiltrated into Libya with gunmen from the organization calling the terrorist and settled in one of the areas of Benghazi.
- Where he exploited his work as a mosque and the formation of an armed group of 200 fighters, some of whom were still trying to penetrate the border with Egypt and was the bloodiest group in Libya, which threatened to transfer the war to the Egyptian interior under the slogan "war on Egypt."
- A Libyan security source revealed that the Egyptian intelligence had an important role in uncovering the truth of Abu Hafs and providing information to the Libyan authorities until he was arrested and submitted to the courts.
- إلقاء القبض إمام المسجد ( أبو حفص ) " بنيمين إفرايم " الضابط الإسرائيلي (Arrest of the Imam of the Mosque (Abu Hafs) "Benimin Ephraim" Israeli officer) - Iran Today News Agency, August 20, 2017
- The arrest of the imam of the mosque named "Abu Hafs" (Benimin Ephraim), the Israeli officer of the squadron.
- Libyan forces arrested a mosque imam on charges of spying for a hostile state. The Spanish newspaper El Pais reported that the real charge was far from espionage. It was announced that the imam of the mosque called Abu Hafs was only Benimin Ephraim, an Israeli officer from the Al-Mustarebin Brigade, a group of officers specializing in all Arab countries and dialects. In the Arab countries, which works in direct coordination with the Israeli Mossad, and called "Abu Hafs" has infiltrated into Libya with the militants Almdash, and settled in one of the areas of Benghazi, Libya, which was under the control of militants. The strange thing is that "Abu Hafs"
- The important question is: How many Benimin Ephraim exists in the Arab and Islamic world today?!? It is inconceivable that religious thought would collapse to this extent if it were not run by the "Ephraim" chambers in the Islamic world ... Is there an answer?!?
- قصة "أبو حفص"...من ضابط موساد إلى إمام مسجد في ليبيا (The story of "Abu Hafs" ... from the officer of Mosad to the imam of a mosque in Libya) - Sputnik, August 23, 2017
- ضابط موساد يخترق ليبيا ويتحوّل إلى إمام مسجد في مدينة بنغازي (A Mossad officer infiltrates Libya and becomes an Imam of a mosque in the city of Benghazi) - El-Hasade, August 23, 2017
- (Both sources share the same story in Arabic, translated below)
- Libyan media sources revealed that the Libyan authorities arrested the imam of a mosque named Abu Hafs, and after lengthy investigations with him it was found that the latter holds Israeli nationality.
- In the details, the Libyan authorities announced that the accused has a false title, and the Libyan authorities were able to reveal his real name, Benjamin Ephraim, an Israeli nationality and serves in the squadron of the Mossad specialized in spying on Arab and Islamic countries.
- The Libyan authorities said that the spy managed to enter the organization of "Da'ash" terrorist and moved with them to Benghazi, where he was able to penetrate the community and became the imam of a mosque, and then turned into a preacher and responsible for about 200 fighters.
- رجل موساد إسرائيلي إمام مسجد في ليبيا ويقود تنظيما إرهابيا (An Israeli Mossad man is the imam of a mosque in Libya and leads a terrorist organization) - Al Jadeed TV, August 25, 2017 (video)
- mirror («Surprise» Israeli imam of a mosque in Libya and leads a terrorist organization to penetrate the Egyptian border)
- بالفيديو...القبض على جاسوس "إسرائيلي" يعمل إمام مسجد (Video ... Catch a spy "Israeli" works as imam of a mosque) - Wattan TV, August 26, 2017
- Link to above video and tweet with newspaper clipping.
- Un faux imam daechiste, espion israélien, arrêté en Libye ! (A false imam daesh, an Israeli spy, arrested in Libya!) - Le Libre Penseur, August 26, 2017
- Mossad Officer Leading ISIL as Mosque Imam Arrested in Libya - Fars News, August 26, 2017
- Mossad officer leading ISIS as mosque Imam arrested in Libya - ABNA, August 26, 2017
- Libyan authorities arrested a leader and mosque preacher of the ISIS terrorist group who later confessed to be a Mossad officer.
- According to the Libyan authorities, preacher Abu Hafs' real name is Benjamin Efraim, an Israeli national operating in one of Mossad's special units which conduct espionage operations in Arab and Islamic countries.
- The Libyan authorities said the Mossad spy has started his career in Libya by leading a 200-member ISIS-affiliated group and moved to Benghazi in disguise as a preacher.
- According to them, Abu Hafs had attempted to infiltrate Egypt, adding that the group, under his command, is among the most barbaric terrorist groups which had threatened to export war to Egypt.
- Libyan officer: Arrested ISIS preacher in Libya was a Mossad officer - Mohammad Hossein Al-Hakkak, Iraq News Service, August 29, 2017
- A mosque preacher of the ISIS terrorist groups who has been arrested in Libya confessed to have been a high-rank member of Mossad.
- Libyan authorities announced that interrogation of a preacher and member of ISIS group reached significant results. According to the reports, Abu Hafs who worked as a preacher for ISIS was in fact an Israeli spy.
- The man’s real name is Benjamin Efraim and is a member of Mossad’s especial units. The Units conduct espionage operations in Arab and Islamic countries. Efraim was one of the liaising circles between Israel and ISIS.
- The Mossad spy started his work in Libya by training a group of 200 ISIS affiliates and then moved to Benghazi in disguise of a preacher. Benjamin Efraim, the Libyan authorities explains, planned to infiltrate Egypt by exporting war to the country using the forces he trained.
- Mossad agent who infiltrated Daesh arrested in Libya: Israeli website - Middle East Monitor, August 31, 2017
- Libyan security forces have arrested a Mossad agent who held a leading position in Daesh in the north-eastern Libyan city of Benghazi, the Israeli website Inian Merkazi reported.
- The Hebrew website whose name translates to “Central Issues”, added that Ephraim Benjamin is a Jewish spy and that he mingled with Libyans following the 2011 revolution that resulted in the ouster of former dictator Moammer Ghaddafi.
- The spy, who was known in Libya as Abu Hafs, was arrested two months ago and accused by the Libyan authorities of gathering intelligence information on Daesh for Mossad.
Click on a date/time to view the file as it appeared at that time.
|current||20:18, 29 August 2017||552 × 531 (35 KB)||Petri Krohn||;Source * العقربي @FAISALSOUD345 on Twitter, [https://twitter.com/FAISALSOUD345/status/898064519448211456 August 17, 2017] *: وهذا ابوحفص شقيقك يقول كما تقول ان عمله مطابق للشرع واسألوا كبار...|
- You cannot overwrite this file.