Crash of Malaysia Airlines flight MH17/Timeline of Torez BUK trail photos
These people are known to have access to the original NEF files:
- Pavel Aleynikov, photographer / @rescuero
- Owns a Nikon d7000 camera, possibly the same one used previously by Djukov.
- Djukov / Хуевый Торез / @WowihaY
- Interview with “WowihaY,” the Man Who Narrated MH17 as it Happened - Aric Toler, Bellincat, July 27, 2015
- Serguei Parkhomenko, News Presenter at Эхо Москвы
- Pavel Aleynikov uploads photo taken from his balcony Panoramio.
- Pavel Aleynikov uploads photos of his house Дом 2 on Panoramio.
- Djukov moves to 'an Ukrainian city':
Vladimir, where were you on July 17, 2014? In a Ukrainian city. Thing is, the pressure from the supporters of the so-called Donetsk People’s Republic was harsh, because I’ve never hidden my views, therefore there was a real threat to end up dead in a basement. In June my family and I left our hometown Snizhne.
- 11-27 am
- Pavel Aleynikov tweets at that he hears sounds of multiple rocket launchers from Saur-Mogil. At 11:31 he tweets that he can see smoke coming from Saur-Mogila. One minute later he takes first photo, DSC_9264. (Photo is possibly later published by Business Insider.)
- Business Insider account:
- Although he did not see the plane crash, he said he ran to his window after hearing the sound of an explosion after the plane fell to the ground. He could not see the situation from his balcony, so he climbed to the roof of his house and "saw the smoke on the horizon"
- It is followed by a photo --see discussion and the photo on file.
- @WowihaY reports a covered BUK with four missiles in Torez; tweet
- Мимо нас, в сторону центра проехала установка ПВО. 4 ракеты, говорят это БУК#стоптеррор #торез в сторону #снежное
- Past us, toward the center drove an air defense installation with 4 rocket, said to be a BUK. #stopterror Torez toward Snezhnoe.
- 6-44 pm
- @aarongell, Editorial director @MaximMag asks Aleynikov for an interview.
- 7-23 pm
- Djukov tweets photo DSC_9266: "свидетель скинул фотку момента пуска ракеты.На горизонте канатная дорога между Лутугина и Цоф #Торез граница #Снежное"
- Discussion and initially published on twitter photo on file. (Very early on, in summer 2014, when geolocation was not available, our rough estimate was 'afternoon', based mostly on high Sun and not much shadow. KP analysed the 'original' photo (1.bmp), see below, with geolocation; their estimate is 14:00 to 14:30 local.)
- Pavel Aleynikov gives interview to Business Insider. The paper publishes a photo of smoke coming from Saur Mogila, possible a cropped version of photo DSC_9264 taken 11:32 local time.
- See comments above, 11:27 am
- December 24, Aleynkov gives interview to RTL. At about this time, 'original' photos 1.bmp and 2.bmp were first introduced.
- Komsomolskaya Pravda estimates the azimuth of the sun to be 220 degrees (14-14-30 pm)
- Djukov gives interview to fakty.ua.
- September 17
- .BMP files
2.bmpare unexpectedly removed from Dropbox
- Original location: Dropbox: Original Smoke Pictures
- Eight issues with the “fake photo ” claim of Max van der Werff - What happened to flight MH17?, May 21, 2015
- Foto DSC_9266d - Nobody, May 26, 2015
- След над ТорезомОткуда сбивали малайзийский «Боинг»: исследование Сергея Пархоменко - Serguei Parkhomenko, March 17, 2015
- baz2000.blogspot (who copies some Krawetz -Charles Wood)
- Torez residents who photographed Russian Buk after missile launch at MH17 deserve an award, – Butusov. PHOTOS - censor.net.ua, 19.07.2015
- 17 July BUK Sightings: Planting Evidence In Advance? - Hector Reban, 1 August 2015
- MH17: Putin-did-it defenders playing dumb - Hector Reban, 29 August 2015