Cologne sex attacks
From A Closer Look On Syria
- Cologne attacks: New Year's Eve crime cases top 500 - BBC News, January 10, 2016
- Unprecedented sex harassment in Helsinki at New Year, Finnish police report - Richard Orange, The Telegraph, Jan 8, 2016
- Finnish police 'tipped off' about plans by groups of asylum seekers to sexually harass women
- Asylum seekers who met in central Helsinki to celebrate New Years’s Eve “had similar plans” to commit sexual assault and other crimes as those who targeted women in the Germany city of Cologne, Finnish Police have reported.
- Three Iraqi asylum seekers have been arrested for committing sexual assaults during the celebrations in the city’s Senate Square, where some 20,000 had gathered. Security personnel reported “widespead sexual harrassment” during the celebrations, police added, with women complaining that asylum seekers had groped their breasts and kissed them without permission.
- He said that the police had received tip-offs from staff at the asylum reception centres. “Our information from these reception centres were that disturbances or other crimes would happen in the city centre. We were prepared for fights and sexual harrassment and thefts.”
- Helsingin joukkoahdistelut: Poliisilta täysin uutta tietoa - Uusi Suomi, January 19, 2016
- Tutkija: Nyt loppui hyssyttely – joukkoahdistelu rantautui Suomeenkin - Uusi Suomi, January 20, 2016
- Helsinki police report, published on Tuesday on the New Year Eve molestation cases raises the question of whether A "Cologne" has happened in Helsinki. Police report that gangs of foreign men up to 10 to 20-strong harassed women as in Cologne on the same evening. Known to the police are currently 15 different sexual offense cases New Year's night, and at least in advanced investigation of crimes the suspects are asylum seekers.
- German government ordered CCTV video of Cologne train station NYE to be DELETED - January 12, 2016
- MIGRANT SEX ATTACK 'COVER-UP': Welcome party for Cologne refugees turned into mass groping - Nick Gutteridge, Daily Express, January 15, 2016
- Fury was growing in Germany tonight over mounting evidence of a cover-up of migrant sex crimes after it emerged a welcome party for refugees held two months before the Cologne rapes descended into a mass groping session.
- How the European Media Betrayed the Women of Europe - Alexander Mercouris, Sputnik, January 15, 2016
- When the media reports such things it is a sign that it is genuinely free and independent. When the media suppresses news about such things because it is politically embarrassing, it is by contrast a worrying sign that suggests its independence can no longer be assumed. That is the situation we now have with the mass sexual assaults that have happened in Europe: crimes went unreported because they are embarrassing.
- Rape by a thousand fingers
- German police: It's an Arab rape game called Taharrush, and now it has come to Europe - Speisa, January 11, 2016
- The "rape game" Taharrush is about a large group of Arab men surrounding their victim, usually a Western woman or a woman wearing Western-style clothing, and then the women are subjected to sexual abuse.
- They surround the victim in circles. The men in the inner circle are the ones who physically abuse the woman, the next circle are the spectators, while the mission of the third circle is to distract and divert attention to what's going on. If there is enough men, the woman is dragged along by the mob, while the men take turns ripping her clothes off, grope her, and inserting fingers in her various body orifices.
- ‘TAHARRUSH’: SHOCK VIDEO SHOWS RAPE CULTURE THE WEST IS IMPORTING - Paul Joseph Watson, InfoWars, January 11, 2016
- Meanwhile, it’s emerged that the Syrian ISIS supporter who attempted a jihadist attack on a police station in Paris last week had previously been arrested for sexually assaulting women in Cologne and may even have been involved in last month’s attacks on New Year’s Eve.
- ‘Taharrush’: Authorities Fear Repeat of Cologne as Middle East Rape Culture Imported to Europe - NICK HALLETT, Breitbart, Jan 10, 2016
- Taharrush Gamea - the fun sex game of the muslim world (propaganda video)
- Женщины в опасности: насилие ради забавы — жестокая игра «тахарруш» пришла в ЕС с Востока (ВИДЕО 18+) (women in danger" violence for fun-a cruel game of Taharrush arrived to UK form the East (Video, 18*), Jan 14, 2016
- Wikipedia: German (deletion discussion) Swedish, Danish
- Something apparently similar was described quite a while earlier... She was a reporter in Iraq and Afghanistan. Than CBS, 60 minutes...
- A Graphic Account on the Rape of Lara Logan - Winds of Jihad, May 1, 2011
- Muslim gang-rapes across Europe under-reported in press - Katerina Nikolas, Digital Journal, March 20, 2013
- High profile-gang rapes in India have been in the headlines since December. The phenomenon is growing across Europe too, but tends to be under reported due to the high incidence of Muslim perpetrators which makes it politically incorrect to mention.
- Braune Flut - Der Spiegel, July 15, 1964 (PDF)
- Why Germany can't face the truth migrant sex attacks - Sue Reid, Daily Mail, January 8, 2016
- In Helsinki, Finland, which took in 32,479 asylum seekers last year (almost all men, two-thirds from Iraq), police said they had stopped incidents ‘similar to those that took place in Cologne’ by blocking 1,000 migrants from celebrations at the city’s Senate Square.
- Lara Logan, UK Rape Gangs, and Europe’s Muslim Mob Sex Assaults - Ralph Sidway, Jihad Watch, January 9, 2016
- In enabling the mass molestation of its female citizens by Muslim migrants, and yet insisting on increasing Muslim immigration, Europe and England have condemned their women, their culture, and ultimately their future to a long, horrific gang rape.
- Sexual Terrorism In The Heart Of Europe - Andrew Korybko, January 8, 2016
- Chaos and Violence: How New Year's Eve in Cologne Has Changed Germany, Spiegel International, January 8, 2016
- 6176 or so words, 3 of them has Syria; 17 is Merkel...
- Europe: Demoralized, invaded and violated - Sam Gerrans, RT, January 9, 2016
- "Cologne Rapes Are Putin's Handiwork" - Activist - Rusvesna, January 10, 2016
- A few disjointed thoughts on the events in Cologne - The Saker, January 11, 2016
- Wikipedia: New Year's Eve sexual assaults and robbery in Germany (in German)