The Saudi Cables
- WikiLeaks publishes the Saudi Cables - 19 June 2015
- Today, Friday 19th June at 1pm GMT, WikiLeaks began publishing The Saudi Cables: more than half a million cables and other documents from the Saudi Foreign Ministry that contain secret communications from various Saudi Embassies around the world. The publication includes "Top Secret" reports from other Saudi State institutions, including the Ministry of Interior and the Kingdom's General Intelligence Services. The massive cache of data also contains a large number of email communications between the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and foreign entities. The Saudi Cables are being published in tranches of tens of thousands of documents at a time over the coming weeks. Today WikiLeaks is releasing around 70,000 documents from the trove as the first tranche.
- Since late March 2015 the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia has been involved in a war in neighbouring Yemen. The Saudi Foreign Ministry in May 2015 admitted to a breach of its computer networks. Responsibility for the breach was attributed to a group calling itself the Yemeni Cyber Army. The group subsequently released a number of valuable "sample" document sets from the breach on file-sharing sites, which then fell under censorship attacks. The full WikiLeaks trove comprises thousands of times the number of documents and includes hundreds of thousands of pages of scanned images of Arabic text. In a major journalistic research effort, WikiLeaks has extracted the text from these images and placed them into our searchable database. The trove also includes tens of thousands of text files and spreadsheets as well as email messages, which have been made searchable through the WikiLeaks search engine.
Russian invasion plans
- Ukrainian Website Publishes Purported Detailed Russian Invasion Plan of Eastern Ukraine - Pavel Felgenhauer, Eurasia Daily Monitor, Volume: 12 Issue: 114 June 18, 2015
- Denied in Russian press, attributed to a 'military pensioner' (compare with Felgenhauer)
Warleaks-new site documenting coup and military crimes i Ukraine
- οντρό παιχνίδι στην πλάτη της Ελλάδας - euro2day, February 8, 2016
- "We Can Put Refugees On Buses": Leaked Memo Shows Erdogan Blackmailed Europe For Billions - ZeroHedge, February 8, 2016
- Erdogan Blackmailed EU for €30 Bln Over Migrant Crisis Plan - Sputnik, February 9, 2016
- Turkey's Erdogan threatened to flood Europe with migrants: Greek website - Reuters, February 8, 2016
- "If the relevant dialogues between the EU officials and the Turkish President are true, it seems that there are aspects of the deal between Ankara and the EU which were concealed on purpose," Miltos Kyrkos said in the question he submitted to the Commission.
- "We want immediately an answer on whether these revelations are true and where the Commission's legitimacy to negotiate, using Turkey's accession course as a trump card, is coming from," Kyrkos said.
Verifying leaked emails
- DKIM Verification - Wikileaks, November 4, 2016