Category talk:Coordinating Committee logos
From A Closer Look On Syria
Page changes request to Petri: Since I still haven't learned re-directs, and this is your area so far:
- The re-direct is wrong - Coordinating, not coordination (it's incorrect, I think)
- There shouldn't be a re-direct, but a page of that name, if rudimentary, with a talk page and a prominent link to this important resource, as our main subset and contribution. Cool work. Must save now and see if ACMC medical logo is here. --Caustic Logic (talk) 10:54, 23 October 2013 (UTC)
- Re: The re-direct is wrong - Coordinating, not coordination (it's incorrect, I think)
- It was you that wrote "coordination", not me. I just wikilinked the text. :-)
- I agree, "Coordinating" seems to be most common translation. Saying something in English to be correct and canonical would mean, that it NATO that is running the LCC circus – with they most are.
- Any page, or even a category, can have multiple incoming redirects. The ones that exist are usually ones that exist in the text, or that are most likely useful for linking. I now created Coordinating Committee as a redirect. The singular short form is most useful, as it can easiest be linked in text. Maybe the article should go to Local Coordinating Committees, if someone wants to start one.
- The Madiawiki software now list redirects to a category as being included in the category. That is unintended. The effect does come up in Wikipedia, as redirects to categories would be deprecated. Here we need more freedom.
- The ACMC logo is now uploaded. -- Petri Krohn (talk) 02:00, 24 October 2013 (UTC)