- See also: Provocateur Sniper Precedents
We have pages for such events in Syria and Ukraine. Recently claims were published in Russian media, quoting Lithuanian sources, about events in Vilnius, 1991, prior to dissolution of the USSR, which, unlike the official version, blame either snipers on the side of protesters, or mystery snipers who were not part of the Soviet Army or police forces.
Vilnius, Lithuania 1991 ?
- See also: Vilnius 1991
'Official' version -Wikipedia.
- "1991 Vilnius: people were killed by unknown snipers" - Andrey Tatarchuk, Sergey Chetvertnoy, inosmi.ru, July 27, 2018
- Letter from Lukish Prison - Cassad, June 1, 2019
Sources claiming/suspecting similar events elsewhere: unconfirmed
- Las Vegas shooting, 10/2017
- Las Vegas Shooting - Paul Craig Roberts, October 4, 2017
- I don’t know if it was a false flag attack, and if so, by who or for what purpose. I don’t expect to ever know. A story is set in place by officials and media. The only way to ever know is to personally investigate. You would have to go to Las Vegas, examine the scene, ask questions of the hotel, investigate the answers if you get any, find and interview concert attendees who were shot, attend funerals and see bodies of those killed, speak to their families, learn about the weapon allegedly used, experience trying to shoot at targets far below and far away, compare the number of casualties with the recorded time of firing, and so forth. In other words, we would have to do the job that in former times would have been done by the press, but no more.