DPR head Zakharchenko website.
DPR Council of Ministers.
News: DAN news, Russian and English.
Main page. Regular reports on numbers of killed, wounded, buildings destroyed, etc.
Ministry of Education
Larisa Polyakova report, 16 December, 2016
- Pre-schoolers: 54 009; school pupils: 137 660; professional/technical colleges students: 30705. Higher ed: 43086 students and 10716 staff.
- 54 'objects' (buildings) of professional education and 54 of higher education destroyed. There are 106 professional education establishments, and 55 are 'realizing programs of preparing qualified workers'. While exact meaning of this language is unclear, it appears that possibly as many as half (106 total, 54 destroyed) of those professional education establishments are not functioning or had to relocate. Wish they use plainer language to describe the situation. --Resup (talk) 12:11, 18 December 2016 (UTC)
LPR head Plotniskii
More official links
Donbass Events, 2014
- 26 May, 2014. First attempt to storm Donetsk airport, by Khodakovskii "Vostok" battalion". Opolchenie commander Staryi (a participant) recalls the events on video. There was an agreement between Khodakovskii and Kirovograd spetznaz (Ukrainian GRU) in the old terminal, that there will be no shooting; opolchenie also had map/knowledge of airport facilities. Operation was not well-planned, and opolchenie had little functioning heavy weapons (no functioning MANPADS, mortar shells without fuses) Initially it was according to plan, and airport was closed. However, later Ukrainian aviation made unexpected strike (that killed 4 opolchenie); and other Ukrainian units and right sector arrived, not committed to nonvolience; in addition to lots of confusion. Towards the evening it was decided to withdraw from the airport. One of the commanders decided to withdraw on Kamaz vehicles. Near Donetsk, 2 Kamazes came under friendly fire with many opolchenie killed. Total losses in operation, 38 opolchenie killed. Khodakovskiy version of events is not too different, does not dispute friendly fire.
- Komsomolsjaya Pravda report with photo of Strelkov, 26 April 2014.
- First interview without mask, Alexandrer Kots, Dmitrii Steshin
- Mariupol, 9 May 2014
- 11 May 2014. Referendum on self-determination in Lugansk and Donetsk regions. 89% in Donetsk and 96% in Lugansk voted for self-determination.
- Starobelsk (map), 22 May 2014, report and video, Rusvesna, published 22 May 2016.
- Thugs with automatic weapons, pistols and truncheons are brutally beating and shooting civilians who have gathered for a picket against the introduction of Ukrainian military equipment to Donbass. After those bloody events on 22 May 2014, several residents of Starobelsk (Lugansk region, presently controlled by Ukraine) disappeared.
- Referendum in Krasnoarmeisk was dispersed by armed men calling themselves Dnepr battalion. Video, published 11 May 2014.
- June 2, 2014. Explosion next to the building of Luhansk city administration, 8 people were killed. Said to be air bombing by Ukraine. Explosion video, around (1:33). There is another flash, in the flag-post area, right before the bigger explosion (so some users think it is a strike by grenade launcher). More details collected on another video, several craters and explosions, remains of a rocket in one of the craters, said to be S8 COM, unguided air-to-ground missile. Ukrainian version of MANPAD homing on air conditioner is discussed and rejected (multiple craters, no air conditioners and locking on it is not going to occur according to expert interviewed). Tree tops are cut, supporting aerial bombardment version.
- 1 July, 2014. Media reports appeared claiming that Bezler captured MOI building in Donetsk. DPR accused him of an attempt to seize power.
- Aug.-Sept., Nizhniaya Krynka
- 16 Aug. 2014. Ukraine occupied Zhdanovka, Kommunar, Nizhniaya Krynka. In 20-th of September they were driven back. Video shows what was left after them.
- There were also accusations of rape (discussed on talk page; shown at the time with a group of international observers on video ).
- Игорь Стрелков: в ночь с 11 на 12 апреля мы пересекли границу (Igor Strelkov: on the night of 11-12 April 2014, we crossed the border) - Rusnext, 12 April, 2016
- 'Right to Life: Why the Donbass revolted', Rusvesna, 23.5.2016
- On 23 May 2014, the first fight took place under Karlovka. Fighters of Vostok battalion (the first DPR military detachment) defeated nationalist battalion 'Donbass', not allowing them to advance to Donetsk.
- Плотницкий проговорился почему ДНР не взяла Мариуполь (Plotniskii explained why DPR did not take Mariupol) -youtube, 29 July, 2015
- ...Common water supply of Donetsk and Mariupol is controlled in Slavyansk...
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Pages in category "Donbass"
The following 11 pages are in this category, out of 11 total.
Media in category "Donbass"
The following 21 files are in this category, out of 21 total.
- ATO progress May-July.jpg 160 KB
- Ceasefire violations.png 372 KB
- Debaltsevo Cauldron.jpg 4.53 MB
- Donbass 1-8 Aug.jpg 2.04 MB
- Donbass 6-10 Sept.jpg 2.51 MB
- Givi Office.jpg 523 KB
- Givi.jpg 66 KB
- Motorola Funeral.jpg 660 KB
- Motorola.jpg 34 KB
- NAF armor 2016.png 597 KB
- Parade Donetsk 2017.jpg 104 KB
- Russian crimes in Donbass.jpg 1.54 MB
- Two Prisoners and Ruban.jpg 331 KB
- Water Supply Donbass.jpg 474 KB