Attack on Dobropillia vegetable market
From A Closer Look On Syria
- It has become clear why for so long Putin’s TV channels and newspapers kept spinning misinformation that the ATO forces were allegedly constantly using BM-21 “Grad” multiple rocket launchers (MLRs) in the theater of operation–given that no MRLs were seen in the possession of security forces in the ATO area.
- Today, a group of terrorists–mercenaries from the Caucasus and local insurgents–fired at a vegetable storage base in the city of Dobropillya [Donetsk Oblast] with the BM-21. Terrorists had a total of three such MLRs at their disposal. At the same time, terrorists disguised themselves as the National Guard.
- There are no limits to both the Kremlin’s cynicism–who continues to plan and conduct these cynical operations–and the local scum from the “DPR” and “LPR” [Donetsk, and Luhansk, People’s Republics] who obediently fulfill Putin’s will. After all, if [we] don’t take urgent actions, tomorrow, instead of a vegetable storage facility, anything could be [fired at].
- Here are some photos of the destroyed GRAD taken from this site.
- Note the logo on the door:
- Now first: these are not machines that can be operated by local boys who want to join the militia.
- Second: since when does a regiment rent out its equipment to local separatists?
- Third: the logo of the 18th Motorized Rifle Brigade is on it.
- Note how the logos are the same as on the GRAD.
- These logos do NOT appear on every average Russian military truck that is send to Ukraine:
- Note how the camouflage colors of the 18th are EXACTLY THE SAME as the GRAD that was found.
- Fourth: we already know there are Chechens, Cossacks, Ossetians and many other Russians fighting in East-Ukraine, we know the commander of them all is the Russian Strelkov.
- A RUSSIAN UNIT was involved in firing these GRADs.